over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin experiences

Libertyx.com is very useful .. It's cash deposits and They are setting up more locations every week .

I use coinbase. Use a prepaid CC. LimitEd to putting in 100 ever 24hours but it's very easy

15 euro s just dissapeared from my account... So that s the last time I used iT.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

No doubt its simpler but how about privacy and safety? Could this be/become an issue?

so your name isnt attatched to it at all? i just checked out the site.. you just use your code?

You can use any name, there is no verification.
LibertyX is the most secure way to buy outright.
However for insecure purchases there are bitcoin mixers/tumblers that make it more secure.

Bitcoin is the future.

15 euro s just dissapeared from my account... So that s the last time I used iT.

It can fluctuate up and down some. Recently it has went up some.

However for insecure purchases there are bitcoin mixers/tumblers that make it more secure.

Bitcoin is the future.

If any seasoned member of Professional Muscle is looking to buy some Bitcoin I want to sell some of mine to pay some medical bills. I'm certain I could offer a much better deal than anyone else too. pm me if your seriously interested.

circle pay will link a cc and do $300 a week for a few months. After a while they raise you to 3k a week.

Just this week im up 2800$ from the raise. But im still holding until it breaks 800$

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems. it's very easy between the E-business.

bitcoin is EZ, don't over complicate it...

use localbitcoins to buy via "direct deposit" into a trusted vendors bank account, it is very safe, you will have to show ID, that is fine, it is very safe if you select a trusted vendor.

your bitcoins will show up on localbitcoins, then you transfer them to your bitcoin wallet, use electrum

this is all traceable, but that is OK, investing in bitcoins is a good idea.

now if you wanted to, you could have a second electrum wallet on the deep web that was completely anonymous. you would transfer your bitcoin to this wallet using a one time wallet address. Now anything that you do with this second anonymous wallet is untraceable for the most part, as long as you follow proper deep web protocols.

you could also tumble your bitcoins between the first wallet and the second wallet for extra security, but you run the risk of getting "nefarious" bitcoins in the process, so I recommend not tumbling.

the tricky part is knowing how to access the deep web (purposely using the "proper" terminology here and not "dark net" which is improper, because I'm a nerd), but it isn't hard if you do your research.

Bitcoin is the future.

I have no experience with Bitcoins, but when I went to the Liberty site, it looks like you have to put in a valid phone number for them to send you a pin, and also legitimate identification.

Here is an article on them too:
Buying Bitcoin With Cash Through LibertyX Is Not Anonymous ? The Merkle

bitcoin is EZ, don't over complicate it...

use localbitcoins to buy via "direct deposit" into a trusted vendors bank account, it is very safe, you will have to show ID, that is fine, it is very safe if you select a trusted vendor.

your bitcoins will show up on localbitcoins, then you transfer them to your bitcoin wallet, use electrum

this is all traceable, but that is OK, investing in bitcoins is a good idea.

now if you wanted to, you could have a second electrum wallet on the deep web that was completely anonymous. you would transfer your bitcoin to this wallet using a one time wallet address. Now anything that you do with this second anonymous wallet is untraceable for the most part, as long as you follow proper deep web protocols.

you could also tumble your bitcoins between the first wallet and the second wallet for extra security, but you run the risk of getting "nefarious" bitcoins in the process, so I recommend not tumbling.

the tricky part is knowing how to access the deep web (purposely using the "proper" terminology here and not "dark net" which is improper, because I'm a nerd), but it isn't hard if you do your research.

I noticed some of the higher rated vendors on localbitcoins allow payment by cash in mail. What are your thoughts on that?

I did some research a few months ago into security and the deep web, and it seemed extremely complicated when it came to actual security.

I remember reading that you can't even go to the Tor website without using a proxy first because anyone visiting the Tor website is recorded and their ISP will see it as a red flag.

So then you have to use Tails to even boot up the computer, but Tails itself looks suspicious, so you need to configure Tails to work with Bridges, but to get a Bridge address, it isn't wise to use public ones, so you should email Tor for the bridge, although that is another situation when it comes to finding secure private bridges that aren't already being monitored.

Then you need to make sure you obfuscate the pluggable bridges from deep packet inspection (DPI), so there are different types with a supposedly better type being obsf3.

One of many links I was reading on this:
https://www.deepdotweb.com/jolly-ro...-isp-part-1-bridges-and-pluggable-transports/

Made my head spin honestly

I noticed some of the higher rated vendors on localbitcoins allow payment by cash in mail. What are your thoughts on that?

I did some research a few months ago into security and the deep web, and it seemed extremely complicated when it came to actual security.

I remember reading that you can't even go to the Tor website without using a proxy first because anyone visiting the Tor website is recorded and their ISP will see it as a red flag.

So then you have to use Tails to even boot up the computer, but Tails itself looks suspicious, so you need to configure Tails to work with Bridges, but to get a Bridge address, it isn't wise to use public ones, so you should email Tor for the bridge, although that is another situation when it comes to finding secure private bridges that aren't already being monitored.

Then you need to make sure you obfuscate the pluggable bridges from deep packet inspection (DPI), so there are different types with a supposedly better type being obsf3.

One of many links I was reading on this:
https://www.deepdotweb.com/jolly-ro...-isp-part-1-bridges-and-pluggable-transports/

Made my head spin honestly

It doesn't matter that your ISP can see you are using the TOR network. The deepweb is legal and legit. The whole point of the TOR network is that even though they can see you are on it, no one can see what you are doing on it. Tails is legit, there is nothing sketchy about it.

I USE CASH TO CRYPTO. THEY DO CASH DEPOSITS ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY, ANY CREDIT UNION, BANK OF AMERICA, AND PLENTY OF OTHERS. SOMETIMES THEY CHARGE A LITTLE MORE THAN A RANDOM LOCAL BITCOINER, BUT I HAVE VERY FAST RESPONSE AND NO WORRIES NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY I GIVE THEM. I CONSIDER THEIR UPCHARGE A "COST OF BUSINESS" TO SECURE MY INVESTMENT.

I apparently set up a wallet with bitcoin a long time ago and info is on it, can I still use this I don't have any info or passwords so I don't remember any of the info attached to it I'm
Trying to find out how to use bitcoin since I never have because our sponsors give discounts if you use it

Most of sponsors can accept bitcoin, as well as us.[emoji5]

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear