Status
Not open for further replies.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For you ballers for some serious discussion (obviously $10k is nothing serious for the high-rollers in the room but...fuck you, learn me anyways:p ):

If you had $10k to invest today, what would you throw it on and why?!

I've blown through so much money over the years and I've ALWAYS said, I should invest in something...Shit like netflix (when it started dropping when they were cutting the stream and dvd packages in half and then blew back up right after all the huffing and puffing from customers (because none of us ever cut our service like we said we were going to lol)...Or when BTC was low, or now with ETH and Ripple...But I've never followed through with any of it.

Shit like that has never been one of my strong points...Not the losing the money because that's all most of us ever do is make money and lose money, every single week. I think it's more of you have to have a vision to see things in that view (the entire world is just a business opportunity, which it is):

But I figured a good serious up-to-date discussion, picking through the heads of you guys that thrive in that environment and know how shit works.

Im not that well versed in investing.

That said, I might buy some silver since I saw it supposed to go up, which technically isnt an investment,its more for security, but if silver is 16 an ounce when you buy it, raises to 60 , and you cash it out and make on it that if you had 10,000 worth, you could come out with 20 extra thousand.Its called capital gains. House flippers do it as well

The real money is in real estate cashflow

I would always diversify... but if I was a gambling man.... I don't see BTC growth stopping anytime soon. Digital currency is the future I'm afraid, which digital currency is anyone's guess though...

I can buy a small business in Romania for about 10,000 Euros. That is what I put it in, something that will make me far more than my original investment. I will give you an example: My original investment in my business 12 years ago was 100,000. I make that plus now every year. Not for everyone, because business is hard to do for most.

Buy shares in Facebook, Alphabet, Apple and Amazon.

i wouldnt touch netflix at todays prices... amazon and other free stream methods a that are becoming mainstream will begin to slowly cut out netflix. does anyone still do netflix rent dvds still????
amazon will begin to just outbid netflix for content and its game over.

I would put 5500.00 in a Roth ira and if you have a spouse drop the rest in hers. Investments Can be tricky and a Roth is more to my likings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Looks like everyone is just posting in the other thread for this...So I copied the posts there and will close this thread.

Thanks for the input guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws