over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help for wife

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My wife who is 33 years old, 5'1" and 110 pounds would like to see if she can get some tips or help for improving the back of her thighs either surgical or through exercise. During pregnancy with our first child(13.5 year ago) she gained 90 pounds. She did lose it all, but has not liked her thighs since.

She is also wondering if anyone knows how to increase collagen.

Below is a picture. The right side seems to be worse than the left.

By the way it does not bother me, she wanted me to ask the question.

Attachments

• BUTT HELP.jpg
    BUTT HELP.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 702
She doesn't have a whole lot of muscle on her legs. Looks to me like it's just a matter of increasing muscle mass and dropping some bodyfat (which will be easier with increased muscle mass). Can you provide a description of her diet and training?

You're right, there is not a lot of muscle mass on the backside, more significant on the front and other areas. I can post other pics if necessary. Current training includes: Daily cardio (Fasted and after weights-60 minutes total on treadmill with incline), weight training, and works two days a week with a trainer doing TRX suspension training and kickboxing.

Diet is as follows:

8:30AM
Fiber One Bar
140 Calories

10:30AM
Usually oatmeal and two slices turkey bacon
200 Calories

12:30PM
Nothing specific, what ever we have cooked for the week or a turkey sandwich on wheat with baked Lays...something like that...try to stay less than 400 calories

3:30PM
Apple or nuts with organic raisins

6:30PM
Again whatever we have cooked for the week...try to stay under 400 calories

9:00PM
A sweet bite...6pcs chocolate covered peanuts

She also drinks about 7 Diet Cokes a day (12oz. cans) and about 48oz. of water while doing cardio and working out.

Hey :p
If I gain weight..hits me in exact same area..I feel I have to work my legs more than any other body part because they feel heavy sometimes.. If I am on the right track training an dieting they are great but I think trapped toxins can lead to uneven appearance of the skin.. which drinking 7 cokes a day wont help... so water all the way :p
Endermologie is great for riding the body of toxins. It tones an firms the skin an gets rid of cellulite.. its a moterised roller system that manipulates the skin tissue to stimulte dormant cells an relaunch fat release..its painless. Google it :D
Plus shes got a great bottom :p
Osta-gain also have a sale on now..an using the code 'maniac', you get an extra 20% off ultraburn with is amazing..
Hope this helps
x

She needs to add some muscle back there. Squats, lunges, high step ups, does she do any of those?

For increasing collagen you need to cause some kind of trauma to the skin. We use a tool called a "bio-roller" or its sometimes called a micro-needler. It`s just a small roller with 300+ microsurgical needles. For the body you could go with the longer needles which would be I think 3/8". This does not leave marks or draw blood, just micro trauma which stimulates collagen production. The more intense way is laser. This will burn tubes down to the dermis stimulating the body to make new. With that said I`m not sure that will fix her problem.

OP,

You are right to not have any issue with your wife. She looks very good.

If she wants to look better she needs to do something different eh? I would imagine a lunge type movement would build the muscle - maybe lunge walks, and maybe the stair stepper.

I have run many many long distance races and ran many many (many) miles - running does not work your ass.

What kind of cardio does she do? Her diet looks pretty darn good if she is consistent.

It's tough to look perfect at 33 after kids. She just has to decide how important it is to her. But she looks very good right now.

Last edited:
search for micro needle roller. We just took the last one we had for sale to use in treatments. They sell in USA for about $70, I bought ours from singapore for $20 each :D

Attachments

• bioroller.jpg
    bioroller.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 565
Thank you for the responses. She is going to search the recommendations Barbie.

Triathloncoach....she wondered if you were looking at the same picture?

She also drinks about 7 Diet Cokes a day (12oz. cans) and about 48oz. of water while doing cardio and working out.

Which is going right to her butt! I haven't had soda in over 2 years.
7 Diet cokes a day geez theres her killer right there. Drop the soda bangout some squats and watch that ass shine.

Bro not to sound like a dick but can you post up what her "actual" training looks like on a daily basis and how long she's been training this way...?? Now don't get me wrong as she doesn't look that bad at all, BUT something just isn't adding up here. If she's training/dieting consistently like you say she does then something else is going on.

You're right, there is not a lot of muscle mass on the backside, more significant on the front and other areas. I can post other pics if necessary. Current training includes: Daily cardio (Fasted and after weights-60 minutes total on treadmill with incline), weight training, and works two days a week with a trainer doing TRX suspension training and kickboxing.

Diet is as follows:

8:30AM
Fiber One Bar
140 Calories

10:30AM
Usually oatmeal and two slices turkey bacon
200 Calories

12:30PM
Nothing specific, what ever we have cooked for the week or a turkey sandwich on wheat with baked Lays...something like that...try to stay less than 400 calories

3:30PM
Apple or nuts with organic raisins

6:30PM
Again whatever we have cooked for the week...try to stay under 400 calories

9:00PM
A sweet bite...6pcs chocolate covered peanuts

Where's her protein? Get her on a 50-30-20 macro breakdown. Figure out her maintenance cals and decrease 100-500 cals for weight loss. Add 100-500 cals for muscle growth. What's her training split look like? I'd get her on a beginners routine, full body 3 times a week.
Id only have her do a couple steady state or HIIT a week so she doesn't burn off the muscle she's trying to gain.

She does lack protein her diet. And I have told her that. She just won't add any to her diet.

She hits every body part once a week. And two days she trains with a trainer on suspension training and kick boxing just to change things up. The other days she is doing free weights and machines. Does cardio on the treadmill. Usually a 3 incline and 4mph. Gives her 2 miles in 30 minutes.

Maybe try some interval training instead of a steady jog..jog for 3 mins sprint for 1...or change up the times but always make sure its always challanging..do this for about 15-20 mins ..burn more fat.. Change up cardio machines.stair master speed intervals are good...and for a minute she can do every other step, its like a walking lunge :p great for the ass an back off legs. just remember to push it..keep going even when your tired. the mind gives up before your body will..x

Last edited:
She does lack protein her diet. And I have told her that. She just won't add any to her diet.

She hits every body part once a week. And two days she trains with a trainer on suspension training and kick boxing just to change things up. The other days she is doing free weights and machines. Does cardio on the treadmill. Usually a 3 incline and 4mph. Gives her 2 miles in 30 minutes.

not trying to be a ass but really, she needs to change her diet, this is not a diet that will give her the results she is looking for.
we all know it's mostly the diet that will get you into shape, you can do all the lunges,squats ect you want but it all comes down to what you put into your body

She needs to add some muscle back there. Squats, lunges, high step ups, does she do any of those?

For increasing collagen you need to cause some kind of trauma to the skin. We use a tool called a "bio-roller" or its sometimes called a micro-needler. It`s just a small roller with 300+ microsurgical needles. For the body you could go with the longer needles which would be I think 3/8". This does not leave marks or draw blood, just micro trauma which stimulates collagen production. The more intense way is laser. This will burn tubes down to the dermis stimulating the body to make new. With that said I`m not sure that will fix her problem.

:yeahthat:

:yeahthat:

A variation of regular deadlifts and bulgarian to really target the hamstrings, free weight squats, some sprinting and rest. Often times there is a lot of cardio involved when the priority is to stay anabolic.

The very first thing she need to fix is her diet plan. That alone will result in an immediate improvement, trust me, i've seen it time and time again.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear