advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ladies my wifes looking for some help...

Love2BB

Registered
So I'm posting this for my wife, I know what to take for myself but find it difficult to tell my wife what she should take as I am not sure how she will react to any given substance.

Her stats are 5'7'' 139lbs 34yr old. We were working out together but haven't been in the gym in a while but now that we are married and living in the same house we are gonna work out a schedule to be regular again.

Her goals are to lose some fat while putting on muscle. She has a sexy body already but has put some weight on lately. She has worked out for years and actually dropped almost 40lbs originally with diet and exercise alone but is ready to make a jump to AAS for some extra help. I was thinking of using HCG, winny and HGH or delete the winny and use var instead.. Any comments would be appreciated thanks!

From reading past threads Anavar appears to be a popular choice at I believe 10mg ED.

Congratulations to your wife for losing 40lbs. That aint easy.

I could never suggest my wife to go on aas. No matter now weak. Unless she plans to be competitive, what's the point in taking the risk of her developing any sides.

10mg Anavar
12.5mcg T3
2iu GH

That should dice up her up fast!

Thats close to what I was thinking, except throw in the hcg and maybe use some clen I have laying around instead of the T3.

Thats close to what I was thinking, except throw in the hcg and maybe use some clen I have laying around instead of the T3.

Noooo.....please sir...Clen is a filthy drug. Not healthy for anyones heart...I would use Ephedrine 1000x over before clenbuterol, especially on my wife!

From reading past threads Anavar appears to be a popular choice at I believe 10mg ED.

Congratulations to your wife for losing 40lbs. That aint easy.

Thats what I said when she told me and showed before pics, she wasn't big just a little heavy in the booty lol. Typical for a Dominican girl :)

I attached a pic of right after she lost her weight, she was working with a local trainer and they tried talking her into doing bikini but she wouldn't do it. Now that she's been with me shes all in!

Attachments

• My lex.JPG
    My lex.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,214
Noooo.....please sir...Clen is a filthy drug. Not healthy for anyones heart...I would use Ephedrine 1000x over before clenbuterol, especially on my wife!

I am not a big fan of clen myself but I have heard a lot of women can tolerate it hence the choice. Again I am not in the know of what women should be taking hence my asking for advice :)

The problem with that statement is that Ephedrine has also been known for being bad to the heart. There is risk with anything you do. Clen, however, is used to treat Asama. I was also just in the news about a year ago because they found a number of celebrities admitting to using the Clen as a diet aid, which is what it is used as in the weight world.

Diet and exercise worked for her before...I think it would work again. I've been told anavar is the way to go but I think she should stick with what is effective for her.
I went on a high vegetable paleo type of diet and lost 15 lbs in 3 months. I wasn't even trying to lose weight! Maybe she needs to step up her diet to include more veggies. They are nutritious, filling, and low cal. I was up to 9 cups per day...some cooked and some raw.

I am not a big fan of clen myself but I have heard a lot of women can tolerate it hence the choice. Again I am not in the know of what women should be taking hence my asking for advice :)

Many women prefer albuterol to clen. Easier to tolerate and even if it's not as effective it still will help some especially when paired with T3.

How would clen be filthy? IMO it's not that bad at all.
Ephedrine and clenbuterol both strain the heart so I don't see any point to bad mouth one and defend the other.

I really hate ephedrine cause it makes me feel like I took speed or something and I get heart palpations. Same goes for my wife who prefers clen over it

How would clen be filthy? IMO it's not that bad at all.
Ephedrine and clenbuterol both strain the heart so I don't see any point to bad mouth one and defend the other.

I really hate ephedrine cause it makes me feel like I took speed or something and I get heart palpations. Same goes for my wife who prefers clen over it

Couldnt edit my post:

She takes 20mcg clen a day to start with and after a few days take 40mcg till the week is over. Then she takes a week (or longer) off.
She only takes it when she's sure she has time for at least 4 workouts and cooking clean food that week.

Hi little late replying...hows things going with supplements?? Has your wife started any?
X

No not yet, between me gathering up a few last minute things and the start of our summer schedule neither of us has started yet, although we have cleaned up the diet tremendously and will begin very soon as soon as next week. We will take current pics and start a log when we do. Sorry for the delayed reply, network issues here and lack of time have kept me off the boards. Thanks for asking Barbie!

No not yet, between me gathering up a few last minute things and the start of our summer schedule neither of us has started yet, although we have cleaned up the diet tremendously and will begin very soon as soon as next week. We will take current pics and start a log when we do. Sorry for the delayed reply, network issues here and lack of time have kept me off the boards. Thanks for asking Barbie!
your welcome x
Will look forward to seeing the logs :p

Hi little late replying...hows things going with supplements?? Has your wife started any?
X

Barbie...what is your take? I am looking at var for my spouse! Your post seems as though you have a recommendation of past experience to add? My spouse is looking at same goals as the original post.

Barbie...what is your take? I am looking at var for my spouse! Your post seems as though you have a recommendation of past experience to add? My spouse is looking at same goals as the original post.
Hey :p I have tried var twice...first time 5mg I felt fine..small gains nice defanition, 2nd time 10mg felt a bit crazy:D lots more change and strength...but gained water weight...I do prefer just to train harder, more protein, heavier weights. I cycle clen if I feel I need a little help...I dont get the big DONT GO THERE...Just ride the shakes out the first few days and its fine...it certainly beats feeling like you need sectioning on var :p...but everyone is different so its trail an error...I do like to try out different things. Im contemplating nolva short 5week cycle...maybe?? X

Love2bb- Your wife has a great shape already! Please keep us posted on her progress, as it serves inspiration for others!!

Love2bb- Your wife has a great shape already! Please keep us posted on her progress, as it serves inspiration for others!!

Thank you Miss Q!

She is now four days into 10mg of var ed, she had some nausea the first two days and she isn't sleeping the best but I think she is getting used to it. She is very sensitive to any kind of medicines, dyes, perfumes and foods she takes in so I will hold off on the hcg and growth for another week. Will be posting pics next week of her starting point.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads