over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lisa

jallphin5

Registered
Lisa is 26 yrs old, 5'8 and 162 pounds of badass !
She has a pretty good workout routine and does cardio. She is trying to build and tone, I told her to up her reps form 15 a set to 20 to 25 reps a set and then we talked diet. She is eating every 3 hours, seems like 20 to 30 grams of protein and mild carbs per meal. Anyone have any advice to help her achieve get goals

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387564942049.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387564942049.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 812
Lisa is 26 yrs old, 5'8 and 162 pounds of badass !
She has a pretty good workout routine and does cardio. She is trying to build and tone, I told her to up her reps form 15 a set to 20 to 25 reps a set and then we talked diet. She is eating every 3 hours, seems like 20 to 30 grams of protein and mild carbs per meal. Anyone have any advice to help her achieve get goals

It would help if you listed goals.

What are "mild carbs"?

Goals
She has thick legs and gluts,
wanting to tone and build her sweep in her legs.
Trying to tone her arms and build better muscle stamina.
[Mild Carbs ] going to say 25 to 30 clean carbs per meal.
She eats a lot of fruit and needs to up her complex carb intake, that's my thought at least.

why the high reps? most of the time the muscle will fail do to lack of oxygen and not because the muscle worked hard, without oxygen nothing lives so again why the high reps? you want to put on muscle? 8 to 12 would be more likely to help in my opinion

I recommended high reps because she wants to build Yes and trying to tone up and lean out her legs. Right now she is doing 4 sets of 8 to 15 reps

Cant get the dam phone to work , I am trying

what's her fat intake like?

so she eats every 3 hrs, let's say 25g of protein and carbs per meal. Well there's 200 cals, eating 5-6 times a day and she's eating 1,000-1,200 cals a day. Let's shoot low on fat, say 5g per meal = 30g/day or 270cals
So she's anywhere between 1,270-1,570 cals a day. What does her cardio and workout routine look like?

Looks like she's eating more than she says she is perhaps. People trying to drop weight typically underestimate how much they eat just like those who are having trouble gaining weight uverestimate how much they eat

what's her fat intake like?

so she eats every 3 hrs, let's say 25g of protein and carbs per meal. Well there's 200 cals, eating 5-6 times a day and she's eating 1,000-1,200 cals a day. Let's shoot low on fat, say 5g per meal = 30g/day or 270cals
So she's anywhere between 1,270-1,570 cals a day. What does her cardio and workout routine look like?

Looks like she's eating more than she says she is perhaps. People trying to drop weight typically underestimate how much they eat just like those who are having trouble gaining weight uverestimate how much they eat

so true lol I hear this so much that people thin k they eat so much or so little then to find out it's just the opposite lol

she has some nice legs. my woman has thick muscular legs and i love it....maybe try some super sets, watch the time of rest in between. i tried to teach my woman its not how long you stay in the gym but what you get out of the time you are there. you will see more progress bustin ass and sweating balls for 30-40 min than an hour of standing around between sets. jut my .02....also diet is key....no carbs in the eve, use sodium free seasonings, plenty of water...

Cardio is 3 times a week
Legs
Chest, shoulders, tri
Back, bicep, abs
Legs
Cardio, abs and miscellaneous

Cardio is 3 times a week
Legs
Chest, shoulders, tri
Back, bicep, abs
Legs
Cardio, abs and miscellaneous

So you're not going to list her fat intake? You know, the more accurate info you give, to better response you'll get.

The above means nothing. She could be doing leg curls and extensions with calf raises for legs. Cardio 3x a week? What does she do for cardio? When? Stop being so vague and get more detailed if you want good answers

I know she takes flax seed oil 3x a day to help with fat intake and my answers are as specific as possible right now, she is a dear friend I am just trying to stear in the right Direction.
I'll get more detailed info for you this week.

I know she takes flax seed oil 3x a day to help with fat intake and my answers are as specific as possible right now, she is a dear friend I am just trying to stear in the right Direction.
I'll get more detailed info for you this week.

So you know how many carbs and protein she takes in with each meal, her frequency of eating, but have no clue about her fat intake except for "she takes flax seed oil 3x a day"?

I'll say it again, get as much info as you can and then come back for precise answers. You are giving vague info and that's what you'll get for answers, vague

She is writing dien her deit for the next couple days so I can be as specific as possible

She is writing dien her deit for the next couple days so I can be as specific as possible

Good, you'll get a lot more detailed info

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear