over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Issue with my wife!

Big_Duke

Registered
Good morning! I have an issue my wife wanted me to ask on here. She was dead set on running test and got me to cave in. She used test-e for about 4 months and loved it, then decided to stop.

It's been about 3 months since her last shot and for the past few days she's been feeling weird. Basically tired but wanting to do stuff, restless more or less, and not feeling "like herself" is how she describes it. She isn't scheduled to start her period for another two weeks or so but started bleeding yesterday morning. The blood is a little more red then usual.

I told her to schedule a docs appointment after a few more days, based on what I read online it basically says a doc would want to wait a few days to see how long she's bleeding and stuff for before they start going crazy with anything. It's not like stuck pig bleeding. More like a normal period but as I said, the blood is a little more red then usual.

One thing I read up could be hormone changes. I'm wondering if this is her regulating back out from the test she came off of. We kept it at 25mg/wk (if I remember correctly) the whole time she was on.

Good morning! I have an issue my wife wanted me to ask on here. She was dead set on running test and got me to cave in. She used test-e for about 4 months and loved it, then decided to stop.

It's been about 3 months since her last shot and for the past few days she's been feeling weird. Basically tired but wanting to do stuff, restless more or less, and not feeling "like herself" is how she describes it. She isn't scheduled to start her period for another two weeks or so but started bleeding yesterday morning. The blood is a little more red then usual.

I told her to schedule a docs appointment after a few more days, based on what I read online it basically says a doc would want to wait a few days to see how long she's bleeding and stuff for before they start going crazy with anything. It's not like stuck pig bleeding. More like a normal period but as I said, the blood is a little more red then usual.

One thing I read up could be hormone changes. I'm wondering if this is her regulating back out from the test she came off of. We kept it at 25mg/wk (if I remember correctly) the whole time she was on.

The "weird " feeling as u describe it, in my best judgement, would be the come down from coming off the hormones. The period like bleeding is probably also caused by the flucuation in hormones, i can almost guarantee it. The womans body is so fragile compared to ours, especially when it comes to hormone related issues. Depending on how long shes been off id give her body some time to stabalize before worrying too much.

My wife's menstrual cycle is off by a lot when she does aas.
When she gets off it may take two months and out of the blue ,BAM! Lookout My ass is hiding:mad:!I knew by past experance she would be tired ,sleep long periods etc.When that happens things are going to be back to normal very soon:(

So how did the Test help with weight loss? Did it change her body quite a bit?

She was horny as fuck for the whole time she was on. Lost a little weight but she got stronger and was super motivated to do shit. I enjoyed it lol. Just came off cause she didn't wanna be on forever like I am.

Both my ex and my current both used some very mild cycles. Both had crazy changes in their period cycles. Any time you play with a woman's hormones be prepared for sides.
Both said it was worth it BTW!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity