over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIKINI GIRLS..cycles..and information

aqrojase

Registered
hello team...iam helping my cousin get ready for a bikini contest in march. Shes got great genetics for the sport, but i am cluless with the gear use with women. Any help would be great.

answered you in the other thread

i really suggest you don't put her on any anabolics

stick with low dose hgh ...you may consider some tamoxifen during contest time

this is from experience btw

Tren A - 50mg/eod
Var - 50mg/day
Test P - 50mg/eod
Mast P- 50mg/eod
Genos - 4iu/day

That should get her nice and ready to do a bikini contest

Tell her you have no clue at all and to not ask you about it. She needs to come to the board for information. Do YOU really want to be giving her gear advice? What if something "goes wrong"?

i think the easiest thing to start with is var..10mg ed split into 2 dosages but everyone is diff..

hello team...iam helping my cousin get ready for a bikini contest in march. Shes got great genetics for the sport, but i am cluless with the gear use with women. Any help would be great.
Great genetics for the sport and bikini? Don't you put that girl on AAS, dude.

Gh, clen, nolva maybe

Is think during the competition prep. she must have to ate between 1900-2200 calories daily. she should kept her eating clean, and should focus on consuming mostly home cooked food. Rather than! while you are on any weight loss or **broken link removed**, you always want to determine the highest level that you can keep your calories while losing or maintaining your weight. This is especially true when you are working out and trying to build muscle.

I would recommend her to increase the caloric intake up to 1400 calories; this will not fuel her through her workouts.
I hope that helps!

Knight nailed it ! she has Great genetics just dont put her on any drugs. If she was making it a career then maybe, but a contest 4-5 weeks from now it just does NOT make sense to start a woman on Male hormones to compete in a bikini show .

:banghead:

Grow Taller 4 Idiots Scam - How can i grow taller?

It depends on your age but generally there are some methods that can help you to grow taller.
here are some tips that were helpful for me to grow taller naturally:

sleep well

Getting a full night's sleep every day is one of the most important things for growing taller.. Grow Taller 4 Idiots Scam
Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night and take whatever steps you need to ensure that your sleep is uninterrupted as much as possible.

You should also know that the first 2 hours of sleep are when the most growth hormone is released into your system from your pituitary gland. Not getting enough sleep can lower the amount of growth hormone your body produces, which is very bad for you.

Grow Taller 4 Idiots Scam

At this point, I began scowering the web for help. First I tried seeing if there was a way, some way, to get around the height requirement mandated by airliners. The answer was a big fat NO. Once I had determined there was no way around it Darwin Smith Scam

I would argue one wouldn't need anything except diet and cardio to get into bikini shape and be competitive especially with "great genetics"

I would argue one wouldn't need anything except diet and cardio to get into bikini shape and be competitive especially with "great genetics"

Exactly, and also she should know that side effects for women tend to be permanent, I'm sure she doesn't want a deep voice and facial hair for life. I mean like LEX and many other said, if she has "great genetics" diet and exercise can and will get her into bikini shape.

some of the suggestions are crazy ...

good genetics

then she needs a good dose of 'time' to get her body ready...

var in many women makes them hold water....and if she has strong muscle building genetics then she shouldn't need AAS else shell be looking for figure...

clen maybe , yohimbe near contest time - to help

HGH 1-2iu of decent stuff.... women far more sensitive to hormones of any kind than men so its worth spending the extra for the pharma grade as she will be using tiny doses compared to a guy

natural diuretics like Xpel or similar

some girls like Ostarine....

but anything like winny or var with good genes and ample protein and training and it will be too much...

Last edited:
AQROJAZE- How did your cousin do at the contest. Post pics…hope she enjoyed the experience.

On a separate note, I think its nuts to run a cycle for a bikini contest, but then again, I really shouldn't be surprised…odds are someone is doping for the Olympics to play pingpong.

This is great example of all the bad advice out there. I've been training women for shows for 20 years. I would NEVER give a bikini girl drugs! For what? As it is most bikini girls just look like skinny girls with boobs. As soon as they have some muscle they are ready for figure LOL. Drugs? unbelievable! :eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity