over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GF wants to drop weight

RealDonkeykong

Registered
After pregnancy I hope she never sees this lol but anyway she told me she needs to lose some weight as she never lost most of her pregnancy weight.Some but not all.B4 she was skinny...She is dieting but training only twice week with boxing cardio class and a fitness class.I could easily get her down way faster but she wont have it knowing itll cause arguing and the factthat she thinks id make her work harder.I ease people into things so they slowly get conditioned and addicted to training but oh well.My only question is her diet.Shes following a very low cal diet but doesnt have much protien at all.She got the diet from some girls she works with and i dont quite understand it but should i suggest whey maybe couple times a day?I see low cals as obvious but protien when dieting should be the cornerstone of diet right?The diet is one of those fad diets eating fruits/vegtables and some dairy...I think its horrible but like i said i can barley give advice w/o getting into an argument.

you're on the right track...

First off, this is sylentkaos' girl responding so you know it is coming from a female. You gave her your opinion and that's all you can do for now. We all need to go through our own journey mentally as well as physically. Chances are she knows you are right due to your experience and knowledge. We can be afraid of failure and get defensive in regards to advice. I've trained for years and still can do that! So, let her have fun with her friends, but see if she won't do a couples workout or challenge with you. Let her know it would be something that would excite you! It may be less threatening that way. Good luck…with a sensitive subject.

It's just a girl thing man... my wife is the SAME way. Except she likes to train with me and Ill never understand why cause we fight every time. No matter how I answer a question she feels I come off as condescending.

So yeah do like what the lady above said. Let her ease into the decision on her own and if she comes to you for help try damn hard to not talk down to her.

so my girl has just had our baby boy 4 mnths ago is is wanting to start some vitiams as i like to call them. did some checking on things and understand she cant take what im taking. so i got her some anavar, of course i know she can only take 10ml a day. any advice to help here along the way

After pregnancy I hope she never sees this lol but anyway she told me she needs to lose some weight as she never lost most of her pregnancy weight.Some but not all.B4 she was skinny...She is dieting but training only twice week with boxing cardio class and a fitness class.I could easily get her down way faster but she wont have it knowing itll cause arguing and the factthat she thinks id make her work harder.I ease people into things so they slowly get conditioned and addicted to training but oh well.My only question is her diet.Shes following a very low cal diet but doesnt have much protien at all.She got the diet from some girls she works with and i dont quite understand it but should i suggest whey maybe couple times a day?I see low cals as obvious but protien when dieting should be the cornerstone of diet right?The diet is one of those fad diets eating fruits/vegtables and some dairy...I think its horrible but like i said i can barley give advice w/o getting into an argument.

Fruits, veggies...and dairy?? I have tried every "fad" diet out there from juicing to lemonade diet (Not eating for 10 days straight) I have also had several coaches since. Dairy is the last thing that would ever be in any of my diets and one of the first things to avoid when trying to lose weight. A good protein for her would be Dymatize Whey Isolate but she doesn't need a lot if shes eating lean meats (we don't need as much as you guys) Lastly, fruits have a lot of natural sugars and I would recommend only blueberries, apples or grapefruit. Hope this helps a little, goodluck!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws