over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

l carnitine injections

juiceseeker

Registered
Wondering what were the benefits for injections over orals and also what kind of dosing is good for females?

Thanks

Huge difference. Orals are basically useless as they do not reach the blood stream. All medical research that you see with good results was done by injection.

It is not a hormonal product, so dosage is the same for women and men - 1ml/55lbs of bodyweight per day. Although, you can't overdose, and generally, the more you take, the more results you will see.

Read this:
The Science Behind: 'Synthetine - Lipid (Fat) Transporter' | Synthetek

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/21723-synthetine.html

Also one last question. When do you suggest taking it? Upon waking pre wo and/or before bed?

Also one last question. When do you suggest taking it? Upon waking pre wo and/or before bed?

My thoughts are it doesn't not matter when you take your dose as long as you get it in your system everyday...Also around the same time daily too.

Most just split it between am/pm depending on the amount they are taking daily...Say you are taking 3ml/ed just split it 1.5ml am and 1.5ml pm and stick to that schedule.

Just ordered a couple of bottles also , thanks for the info too Big A.

Hi everyone, after readings a lot on here i have decided to join as i need some good old advice from ppl like yourselfs.. Just came across this post so decided to hop in.. Iv been running Synthetine for almost 3 weeks now on its own and find it to be quite benificial, i do a lot of cardio and im also on a deficit.. I have read a lot of info posted by Big A and also been in touch with Mark over at synthetek who has been very very helpful.. I pin after consuming 30/60 grams of oats (not quick oats) and a cup of green tea i wait about 10/15 mins bfo IM injection, there is no pain but i must say depending on how u pin it can be a bit painful (bad technique i guess) other then that is is not painfull.

Huge difference. Orals are basically useless as they do not reach the blood stream. All medical research that you see with good results was done by injection.

It is not a hormonal product, so dosage is the same for women and men - 1ml/55lbs of bodyweight per day. Although, you can't overdose, and generally, the more you take, the more results you will see.

Read this:
The Science Behind: 'Synthetine - Lipid (Fat) Transporter' | Synthetek

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/21723-synthetine.html

Great product for men or women. I love synthetine and it is pretty much a staple for me now. I will have a few short breaks but will be dosing it at 3-6ml throughout the year now. 3ml pre workout for a massive boost in vascularity and fat loss and 6ml per day when I am really going for it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws