over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trt advice for the wife

jamescb77

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So a little while back the lady went to the doctor to make sure all was well. They ran a huge panel and come to find out her test was very very low. They gave her a 50mg shot of test e and told her to take 50mg every 4 weeks. I'm guessing this is for ease of the shot being so small. This timing seems bizarre to me and seems like doing 10-12mg weekly would be much better. Can anyone chime in and help out. She isn't looking for size or strength simply to have everything be normal and no sides.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

She should be on a topical daily dose. where do you live. My endo has a compounding pharmacy (The Medicine Shop) make a topical for me. I don't use it all since i am often on a cycle so my girlfriend uses the left over. She uses a small amount and keeps her test levels slightly elevated. We check her lab results a couple of times a year.

If your doctor will not get her on a topical or frequent subq injectìons then find a new doctor.

I'm truly more worried about the dosing than anything. I can administer the shots however she needs. I've noticed sometimes docs get a little carried away

Most guys run around 100 mg a week plit up into every other day IM injections. So 40 mg every 4 weeks sounds reasonable but no one really who knows anything about trt wohld recommend doing injections every 4 weeks. I think some time doctors recommend this since they want to administer the injections. Most doctors are reluctant to let thier pacients self inject. That is another good reason for the topjcal. The compounded product is very reasonable priced. The injectable is still cheaper if your self administerin, and the pharacutical topicals like androgel are way over priced.

when my girl is not cycling, she runs 20 mg test cyp every 5 days sub q. gave her a level of 247. works out very well. btw, she's 54, and trains regularly

This timing seems bizarre to me and seems like doing 10-12mg weekly would be much better.

You are absolutely correct. 50mg once per month would just be a hormone roller coaster ride.

My girl runs 25mgs week Test E or C. She lifts and runs 5ks . 54 yrs old and kicks ass. feels great on that and blood test are all ok.

The starting low dose standard ive seen is 8-12mgs E or C a week and go from there.

Ak

Thanks everyone we moved her to 10mg week and we will see how it goes. Like I said she isn't in this for training or competing just simply feeling the best she can.

My gf wants to start. If my math is correct and we wanted to do 5mg e3d that would be .02ML of a 250mg/ml dose. I'm wondering how we would measure that out in a syringe.

I like using .5ml insulin pins, precise as hell. And she can sub q, read up tho as it seems less is more, or measure then back load a 25g or wtvr, backwards of normal.

My wife has been on a combo cream of estrogen 5mg, Test 5mg and DHEA 25mg since november. She takes .2ml per day.

If my math is right, she's only getting 1milligram of test per day.

She doesn't feel much different. She's 50 - doesn't train, but is active and generally fit...

What dosage do you guys think would be more appropriate?

My wife is doing well with 50mg of enanthate every 7 days. Going to draw labs soon

Damn that sounds like a lot in comparison to what my wife is using. Hell I'm only using 100mg -125mg per week myself. And people think I'm on more.

tell her to take 20mg per week. I have descent T levels for a man with only 60mgs a week... My problem is E2 was too low so I had to bump, so my T is even better and E2 is going right in the spot

Last edited:
I agree with Raw, TRI becareful, big spike there.

Ak

My wife is doing well with 50mg of enanthate every 7 days. Going to draw labs soon

50mg per week over time is enough for a female to male transition. I'm not trying to be a smart ass when I say that. If she's comfortable with that and you're comfortable with that then more power to you but you better make sure she knows what kind of ride she's in for before it's too late...

Guys you can relax, I'm not sure how I miss typed that but its not 50 its 20mg. I may have been thinking abouy the last time she ran primo.

I get it, I suck a writing.

Ak

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws