over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No Period in 4 months after anavar

canadianiron

Newbies
My Girlfriend has took some anavar from a trusted source. She took 10mg a day for 6 weeks. However, as the title says... She has not had her monthly cycle since Feb... She wont go to a doctor or take anything. She hasnt been feeling well, no apetite, very lethargic and low blood pressure... I was told to get her on 25-50mg of clomid 5 on 5 off and should speed things up. But i would like her to see a health care proffessional..... Any suggestions?

My Girlfriend has took some anavar from a trusted source. She took 10mg a day for 6 weeks. However, as the title says... She has not had her monthly cycle since Feb... She wont go to a doctor or take anything. She hasnt been feeling well, no apetite, very lethargic and low blood pressure... I was told to get her on 25-50mg of clomid 5 on 5 off and should speed things up. But i would like her to see a health care proffessional..... Any suggestions?

bro your girlfriend needs to go to the doctor, bloodwork will show any problems ,without it we can only guess whats going on, tell her to make a doctors appointment

It sounds as though other issues are present, and bloodwork should be done. Not having a period isnt a problem in itself. Low body fat, high physical volume, other factors... can affect a cycle, for any woman.
Make sure all factors such as sleep, nutrition, bloodwork, not overtraining, are evaluated

Her menstrual cycle will stop once here body fat gets below a certain point.

She needs to go to the doctor.

Taken a pregnancy test? Otherwise as others have said at a very low bodyfat % periods can be absent.

This is nothing new. My wife hasn't had one for a year now and it started right after her first cycle of anavar. Yes women's hormones change drastically when they push the extremes so go get blood work done ASAP.

Female athletes very often enter a state of amenorrhea. Low BF% or hormone fluctuations cause this.

She is seeing a doctor a Monday. Pregnancy test came back negative. Body fat is not low. She actually gained weight/fat on anavar which is making me question my '' trusted'' source from other females that have tried it. Thank you all for your replies. I appreciate it.

My girlfriend had same problem after her first cycle of Var. It took a while but it came back strong

the steroid is Androgens, so that will cause the menstruation delayed, see the professional doctor and take some medicine and suppliment food will help more.

she should stop anavar and go to see a doctor for some professional advice and take a sufficient rest and never stay up

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear