over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Win and var cycle

BikiniV

Newbies
Hey ya'll! I'm new to the forums but I just wanted a way to keep up with my progress and get helpful feedback or comments. Today will be my 14th day taking 10mg win and my 3rd day taking 10mg var.

I haven't experienced any negative side effects so far-only positive effects. This week I've been lifting heavier and the veins in my arms are becoming more noticeable. I automatically felt that I got pumped quicker when training since taking the var.

My diet is not perfect right now but I'm easing back into it. I'll post what I'm eating when I get on a set schedule.

Regarding my weight, I started out around 114-116. I'm still around the same weight and I haven't added cardio to my training yet. I'll be starting cardio next week and I'll be trying to do at least 20-30 min before every workout.

I know once I get my diet and cardio in check then I'll start to really see some results.

My boyfriend is helping me with the dosage of the win and var. This is my first time taking anything besides fat burners. Im really looking for some muscle gains and fat loss (isn't everyone?? Lol). This past weekend I started shooting myself in the shoulders with insulin pens so now I don't really have to rely on him to give me my shots so I'm pretty proud of myself! Ha

I think I'm going to run both of them for 6 weeks and see how everything is by then.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment! Any feedback or comments are greatly appreciated! I'll be posting again soon.

❤ BikiniV #NoPainNoGain 💪

so ...?!?

Be abit nicer matey it's her first post ever and she has provided alot of info and is obviously excited about her cycle. There is a reason we don't have many female members on here. I don't want to sound like a tit but it is abit harsh for no real reason.

Bikini v... sounds good. Ideally you should have your diet and training sorted before using aas. But your getting that sorted so you should start seeing even more results. What is your diet looking like now and what do you plan to change it to?

My gf is on here called Barbie81 she done her first cycle at the start of the year of 5-10mg avar. She loved the feeling and results... no bad sides just great results and geneal feeling. She recently started a new cycle of 5mg avar as she felt 10mg was unneeded. She is also running Mao Gears Clen and loving it. By chance I have had nolva for ages and she mentioned she wanted to try it so has started on 10mg. She is only a few days in to the nolva but not feeling great but I told her to give it abit more time to see how she is. If it doesn't agree with her she will simply stop it.

Winny for women is coming up on here lot recently. I felt fine her doing avar and nolva but not sure about others. But with logs like yours hopefully more women will learn what is suitable for them.

Do you want to compete ever or is it just to look good on the beach? :D

Goodluck with everything :)

Forgot to mention so you must be doing avar and winny inj? Have you ever took the tabs before? Is this your 1st cycle?

Be abit nicer matey it's her first post ever and she has provided alot of info and is obviously excited about her cycle. There is a reason we don't have many female members on here. I don't want to sound like a tit but it is abit harsh for no real reason.

:yeahthat:

I dont have any knowledge of Var and Winny outside of footnotes on steroid profiles (that say that dosing should be good), just wanted to back this post up. Hey Bikini, welcome to the board and good luck...sorry for the harsh greeting. Let us know how it works out for you!

Hey ya'll! I'm new to the forums but I just wanted a way to keep up with my progress and get helpful feedback or comments. Today will be my 14th day taking 10mg win and my 3rd day taking 10mg var.

I haven't experienced any negative side effects so far-only positive effects. This week I've been lifting heavier and the veins in my arms are becoming more noticeable. I automatically felt that I got pumped quicker when training since taking the var.

My diet is not perfect right now but I'm easing back into it. I'll post what I'm eating when I get on a set schedule.

Regarding my weight, I started out around 114-116. I'm still around the same weight and I haven't added cardio to my training yet. I'll be starting cardio next week and I'll be trying to do at least 20-30 min before every workout.

I know once I get my diet and cardio in check then I'll start to really see some results.

My boyfriend is helping me with the dosage of the win and var. This is my first time taking anything besides fat burners. Im really looking for some muscle gains and fat loss (isn't everyone?? Lol). This past weekend I started shooting myself in the shoulders with insulin pens so now I don't really have to rely on him to give me my shots so I'm pretty proud of myself! Ha

I think I'm going to run both of them for 6 weeks and see how everything is by then.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment! Any feedback or comments are greatly appreciated! I'll be posting again soon.

❤ BikiniV #NoPainNoGain ��

Welcome to Promuscle!
What are your goals? Are you a competitior?
Have you ever tried whinny or var before. It's not the best idea to run two compunds art once for your first cycle if you are a woman, just watch out for sides.

:yeahthat:
Welcome!! This is where all the cool cats hang out :D The reason for the above advice is so you know which compound your body is reacting to,,,for better or worse. My .02 would be to start with anavar first (since it is generally regarded as a "safe" steroid for women), see how you like it then try the winny. Although winny is an acceptable compound for women as well, there can be some unwanted side effects that pop up. Best of luck...be sure and let us know how things are going.

Welcome to Promuscle!
What are your goals? Are you a competitior?
Have you ever tried whinny or var before. It's not the best idea to run two compunds art once for your first cycle if you are a woman, just watch out for sides.

Good points , personaly id get your diet and training in check and then just run one for a while maybe 4 weeks then change to the other and see which one does what for you.
if you start off with a compound then add in another then make a drastice diet change and your start to get lean real fast the first though most get is "wow this great realy works !!" when in all honesty its probably alot more to do with the diet.
Same goes for side effects , if your only on som thing for a few weeks then add in another and all the sudden you get bad sides you are likely going to blame to last added compound when it could very well be the first. Even with fast acting drugs like winny and var it can take a few weeks for negitive sides to mansfest themselves.
All this relates perfectly to adjusting your dose and diet also , when you make a change make it slight and give it 10-14 days before changing it again and only make one change at a time so you can tell whats realy doing what.

From what ive seen women with AAS is like driving a fast car , if your running 180miles per hr and make pull the wheel to fast its gonna end realy bad , tiny little tweeks are all that needed , much focus and minute adjustments give better results , where with men its like driving a slow tractor , you can spin the wheel in circle and gradualy you will change course

LMAO , an IFBB pro figure competitor actualy put it to me like this

"women and steroids are alot like anal sex , you dont just jump right in as hard as you can , you take your time pay attention to the reaction and be gental"

I dont think a woman has ever made me blush so badly

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity