Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
9 months short of my 60th birthday. My quest to live forever!:D

Attachments

• Race.JPG
    Race.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 525
I did not know you were older than me Racepicks good to see that there is still hope for me then, you look better then a lot half your age

I did not know you were older than me Racepicks good to see that there is still hope for me then, you look better then a lot half your age

Thanks Brother! Not impressive considering the monsters on this site, but on the other hand, I'm still healthy and still alive!:cool:

Looking good RacePicks!

I hope I'm in that shape at 60 race. Great work looking good brother

Nice work Race, next time I'm in your neck of the woods we'll have to grab some lunch or something

Nice work Race, next time I'm in your neck of the woods we'll have to grab some lunch or something

Absolutely, Brother! It will give me an opportunity to talk to you about insurance needs for the Gym.

Looking good bro. You're in great shape. I hope my body allows me to go to the gym at 60.

Hell yea. You look awesome bro. You don't look 60 to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Brother! Not impressive considering the monsters on this site, but on the other hand, I'm still healthy and still alive!:cool:

HORSESHIT that is every bit as impressive as anyone on this site!! Dude you look mother fruggin incredible!! Not saying "good for 59" bullshit - you look great.. How the hell does your skin look so damn young?? I know that you can look and critique yourself but damn man you have to be proud as hell!!

HORSESHIT that is every bit as impressive as anyone on this site!! Dude you look mother fruggin incredible!! Not saying "good for 59" bullshit - you look great.. How the hell does your skin look so damn young?? I know that you can look and critique yourself but damn man you have to be proud as hell!!

Lol! I'll be honest, that picture may be the most flattering picture I ever took. I'll post a few more when I get a chance that you can genuinely see the 60 years. BTW, why I posted this in the Log section. I'll never know. If a Mod could move it to the Members Photo section?

Looking great from one 60 year old to another.

Looking great from one 60 year old to another.

Bro! I'm not 60 yet, but when I grow up, I hope I look as good as you! This Pic is a more realistic picture of what I actually look like. Here I do look 59 years old. Lol

Race 3.jpg

I just hope Miss GS is wheeling my ass around in a wheel chair in 15 years,so you look great brother!!!:cool:

Thanks I hit 60 earlier in the year.Avatar in from August this year.

9 months short of my 60th birthday. My quest to live forever!:D

You are the way the truth and the life ! Lol carry on ! I'm 50 and I plan to STILL be the largest leanest and baddest in my gym by then . Hey there are 25 year old kiddos here with grey hair bald and pot bellies . My doc says I got more hair than Jesus Christ lol when I asked for durasttide script lol , I date 28 year old chicks that go koo koo when I share my age , so now I just don't share I say guess and whatever they say I laugh and let them believe . Bodybuilding is the fountain of youth . Of course having expertise in combat between desert storm and four decades of fighting practice don't hurt either . Let them all call us old men we know better ya don't get idle ya get wiser carry on !!! My brothers in time

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

There's my old man lol, Ivan total agreement, a few years before I met age, and I definitely hope I'm in that good of shape, I sent you a message brother. Again thanks for all you do man, you are without a doubt the epitome of the term board supporter ;)

Looking good brother! featured member here you come!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws