over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Introduction

Hello everyone, I am new here to PM but have been around on the other boards and was reffered her by a friend. I am very impressed with the PM community and hope to contribute and learn from the board. Here is a pic from nationals this year.

Attachments

• 9aab3fa6-a02b-4b13-b633-e35b6598a09a.jpe
    9aab3fa6-a02b-4b13-b633-e35b6598a09a.jpe
    58.6 KB · Views: 799
impressive bro! welcome to the board. :cool:

Great build bro

Welcome to PM, there are a lot of great people here to help

Great physique Bro, glad to have you join us.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Welcome to the board, great build!

Hello everyone, I am new here to PM but have been around on the other boards and was reffered her by a friend. I am very impressed with the PM community and hope to contribute and learn from the board. Here is a pic from nationals this year.

Welcome DM! Another quality bodybuilder and national level competitor that keeps adding to the pedigree of Professional Muscle!!

Welcome you have a great bodybuilding physique ! Who referred you ?

Damn Man! You have an amazing physique!!
Welcome to PM.
What weight class do you compete in?
You look good enough to go pro.

I have noticed your posts and just come across this thread. Welcome to promuscle :) You look incredible and good luck with your future competitions. How tall are you?

Damn Man! You have an amazing physique!!
Welcome to PM.
What weight class do you compete in?
You look good enough to go pro.

Thank you JJ, At the NPC National level shows:
3 years ago I was at the top of light heavyweights, 2014 I went into the heavies but missed the top 15 and got lost in the sea of all the big boys so this past year I squeezed into the light heavies and placed much better. I am still relatively much less experienced in terms of PED use in comparison to my competitors so I still have room to grow. Going Pro has always been the dream! I probably cannot progress anymore and still keep getting down to LHW so this is the year to really put on LEAN muscle. I have already made the mistake of bulking too much in the off season and found I gain better staying leaner so I can get a better idea of what progress I'm really making. Plus I need to be able to do a quick cut when needed for photo work. I love the PM community so far and am looking forward to contributing here.

Thank you JJ, At the NPC National level shows:
3 years ago I was at the top of light heavyweights, 2014 I went into the heavies but missed the top 15 and got lost in the sea of all the big boys so this past year I squeezed into the light heavies and placed much better. I am still relatively much less experienced in terms of PED use in comparison to my competitors so I still have room to grow. Going Pro has always been the dream! I probably cannot progress anymore and still keep getting down to LHW so this is the year to really put on LEAN muscle. I have already made the mistake of bulking too much in the off season and found I gain better staying leaner so I can get a better idea of what progress I'm really making. Plus I need to be able to do a quick cut when needed for photo work. I love the PM community so far and am looking forward to contributing here.

It's so easy over bulk, but a lean body truly does grow faster.
B-BOY discussed the importance of staying lean while growing. I only think you need 1,000 calories above maintanence to put on lean tissue.
If you are new to PED use then you have a bright future. Keep AAS doses safe with low to moderate doses of synergistic compounds over total dose. It's the pharma grade HGH, Slin, BPC-157 and MK677 that will take you the furthest in the shortest amount of time. You have beautiful lines. Don't make the mistake of taking in too many calories at one time. Keep tight like you are. I see a bright future for you! Keep up the great work!!!

It's so easy over bulk, but a lean body truly does grow faster.
B-BOY discussed the importance of staying lean while growing. I only think you need 1,000 calories above maintanence to put on lean tissue.
If you are new to PED use then you have a bright future. Keep AAS doses safe with low to moderate doses of synergistic compounds over total dose. It's the pharma grade HGH, Slin, BPC-157 and MK677 that will take you the furthest in the shortest amount of time. You have beautiful lines. Don't make the mistake of taking in too many calories at one time. Keep tight like you are. I see a bright future for you! Keep up the great work!!!

Thank you JJ, I take that as quite a compliment coming from you.
I know I have some serious work to put in but I am in this for life.... Like many others on here, this is what really drives me. The goal is lean, contest weight . I need to bring up everything together proportionately, and stay at or under 10% BF this offseason while gaining.
I noticed you mentioned BPC-157 in your post, was that primarily in regards to healing of injuries or is there something else to it?

Thank you JJ, I take that as quite a compliment coming from you.
I know I have some serious work to put in but I am in this for life.... Like many others on here, this is what really drives me. The goal is lean, contest weight . I need to bring up everything together proportionately, and stay at or under 10% BF this offseason while gaining.
I noticed you mentioned BPC-157 in your post, was that primarily in regards to healing of injuries or is there something else to it?
The current thought is BPC-157 enhances the effects of HGH.

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 enhances the growth hormone receptor expression in tendon fibroblasts.
Chang CH, et al. Molecules. 2014.
Show full citation
Abstract
BPC 157, a pentadecapeptide derived from human gastric juice, has been demonstrated to promote the healing of different tissues, including skin, muscle, bone, ligament and tendon in many animal studies. However, the underlying mechanism has not been fully clarified. The present study aimed to explore the effect of BPC 157 on tendon fibroblasts isolated from Achilles tendon of male Sprague-Dawley rat. From the result of cDNA microarray analysis, growth hormone receptor was revealed as one of the most abundantly up-regulated genes in tendon fibroblasts by BPC 157. BPC 157 dose- and time-dependently increased the expression of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts at both the mRNA and protein levels as measured by RT/real-time PCR and Western blot, respectively. The addition of growth hormone to BPC 157-treated tendon fibroblasts dose- and time-dependently increased the cell proliferation as determined by MTT assay and PCNA expression by RT/real-time PCR. Janus kinase 2, the downstream signal pathway of growth hormone receptor, was activated time-dependently by stimulating the BPC 157-treated tendon fibroblasts with growth hormone. In conclusion, the BPC 157-induced increase of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts may potentiate the proliferation-promoting effect of growth hormone and contribute to the healing of tendon.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws