over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677 while on contest prep

Big5665

Newbies
Anyone taking it during prep? Seems to increase the appetite making dieting hard.

I was taking it during my clean bulk (5500kcal+) and it helped keep the appetite up. Now that I'm cutting with test tren mast, my appetite is way down from the tren. Still taking the mk though. I can't imagine how hard it'd be to choke down chicken and veggies without it.

If you can deal with the appetite sides, then it is great for avoiding catabolism. Regardless, I would drop it at least 10 days before a comp in order to minimize sub-q water retention.

Push Through

For me, MK's appetite was out of control for the first few days, but now I'm back to normal. I can't comment on fat loss using it, but I was running it prior to taking Tren and def put on some size. MK added with the almighty Tren (low dose) and low Test is something special. Recovery was remarkable using it prior to using any anabolic, and sleep incredible.

The only drawback is you feel tired during the day, but push through it and you will be happy.

For me thats a no... the appetite and the amount of water I hold is ridicilous.

I have a buddy that even at 12.5 mg and super clean eating he retains water using MK.

MK-677 vs HGH

Doesn't sound like MK-677 has the same effects as HGH, therefore the objective of taking it (increase production of HGH) may not be happening. Has anyone here tested their HGH levels while on MK-677. I've run riptropen 3 times for 10months, always less fat, no bloat, more muscle almost regardless of diet. Not seeing these benifits mentions with MK-677. was considering trying it, but so far from what I've read, I'll probably run HGH again.

Doesn't sound like MK-677 has the same effects as HGH, therefore the objective of taking it (increase production of HGH) may not be happening. Has anyone here tested their HGH levels while on MK-677. I've run riptropen 3 times for 10months, always less fat, no bloat, more muscle almost regardless of diet. Not seeing these benifits mentions with MK-677. was considering trying it, but so far from what I've read, I'll probably run HGH again.

MK-677 definitely increases HGH and IGF1. Go look at the human studies at pubmed.com
This chart shows HGH after a year of daily use from long term human studies.

Attachments

• 5BC5E9DE-D477-4B78-8177-0FCF528F50D7.jpeg
    5BC5E9DE-D477-4B78-8177-0FCF528F50D7.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 340
A definite NO.

Several quality NPC competitors I know (and myself) cannnotttt use MK in any other time other than a bulk. Appetite is way up AND the bloat is just too much. You wont be able to tell (or your coach wont) where you are in prep with MK....it drastically covers any competition leanness.

Without a doubt, it increases production of HGH. This is well established in the scientific literature.

A definite NO.

Several quality NPC competitors I know (and myself) cannnotttt use MK in any other time other than a bulk. Appetite is way up AND the bloat is just too much. You wont be able to tell (or your coach wont) where you are in prep with MK....it drastically covers any competition leanness.
Excellent point. You cannot judge your progress in reducing body fat and skin thickness if everything is covered in a thick water bloat. The appetite effect on the other hand seem to be individual. I personally don't get much of an effect on hunger, so for me it would be OK to use in prep in that respect.

For the first week, my hunger was out of control, and I retained water for a while, but I've been on 12.5 mg of MK for close to 6 months and no water retention. I don't do shows, but if I did I'd drop it 14 days out. I think it helps keep me leaner.

I’m all for the benefits of it and especially when I’m running it with gh. But I was running it for about 6 months and then took like a 3 month break. Just started running it again and after just 7 days the bloat and water gain is just to much. I don’t mind a little water gain but I even lowered to 12.5 the last 5 days and its still insane. Literally lost all definition in my stomach area nand my face even ballooned up to the point where others are noticing. Im already running gh like I mentioned so ima just stick with that. I think it’s a very vestige compound and very individualistic with people. Hence why it’s so popular
With so many people. But it’s just not for me.

If you stick with it, I have a feeling the water retention will leave you.

I'm in the habit of only keeping my water 'high' during the latter phase of contest prep, but when I try pushing more water during the offseason (6L+ daily) I don't seem to get much noticeable bloat from MK

Conversely, using MK with 'average' water intake (and probably more coffee than I should) gives me a pretty visible layer of water, especially midsection and cheeks (face and butt!) :p

I have been on mk766 for 11 months now
WHY- I don't really know.
For getting ready for a show - I could never use it for a show. I can get lean with it but I still stay boaty.
Love how full the muscles stay.
I have gotten to a point we're I can eat what I want and stay lean.
And 8 to 10 lbs. Heavier with the mk677 and leaner at this weight.
That's a lot of +'s in my book.
When I do 2 to 3 iu of growth with ther mk677 I see a huge difference.
So for a show,- there are better things

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity