over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW 501516 Cycle..Need Experienced Help

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
Is this something that needs to be taken daily for the endurance enhancement or could it just be used that day 2-3 hours before the event or is this something that works by building up in the body over time?

I'm assuming that for GW's other benefits like fat loss and improving insulin sensitivity that it would need to be taken daily.

I'd really like to get by on just 10mg daily if possible. I was thinking about on non training days using 10mg and training days using 20mg.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I've used GW extensively for long periods of time. I really only noticed endurance benefits once I hit 20 mg...now that's me. I'm sure 10 mg will work, but MA might be better suited for this question. When I take it, I take it first thing in the morning...I notice enhanced endurance after a couple days of use. It has a fairly long half life from what I recall. GW is great...love it

I've used GW extensively for long periods of time. I really only noticed endurance benefits once I hit 20 mg...now that's me. I'm sure 10 mg will work, but MA might be better suited for this question. When I take it, I take it first thing in the morning...I notice enhanced endurance after a couple days of use. It has a fairly long half life from what I recall. GW is great...love it

Thanks for your feedback bro! Any other effects that you noticed from GW other than endurance? Any side effects?

No side effects. I used it for a year straight which was pretty expensive on my part. I was using Mike Arnold's supplements GW.....bought a bunch. I just noticed more endurance. Able to crank out a few extra reps, and leaner while using it a 20 mg....now that's me...I'm not saying this will happen to everyone. I love it.

I'm about out.....will take a break...will def reorder.

No side effects. I used it for a year straight which was pretty expensive on my part. I was using Mike Arnold's supplements GW.....bought a bunch. I just noticed more endurance. Able to crank out a few extra reps, and leaner while using it a 20 mg....now that's me...I'm not saying this will happen to everyone. I love it.

I'm using MA's GW too. Probably the only brand I can think of that I trust for this type of product. His MK677 was completely phenomenal so I'm sold on his stuff. Are you splitting your 20mg up or just one dose?

I agree with you. I have used his MK too. That's all I will use anymore. With the GW, I just take it all at once. I typically take it around lunch, and work out around 6 pm.

As you might be aware, GW's half life is touted to be between 16-24hours. Maybe Mike actually knows, but since we do know the half life is long...just take it within several hours of working out. Split it up or take it all at once like me. I have a buddy who claims that we he takes it later in the day he has problems sleeping. I don't have that problem...thank God

Pretty much ditto this. 10 mg saw more leaning and better energy in the gym. 20 mg more fat burning and more endurance. I noticed a drop off in that when I stopped.

Like I mentioned earlier, 10mg doesn't seem to give me any noticeable endurance, but 20mg....BAM. I feel like I could go forever, and I'm not on stimulants either.

I’m currently using Mike’s GW at 20mgs daily. I’m prepping for a show and I definitely have more endurance, noticeable fat loss, and I just overall feel better and healthier. I’m splitting up my dose....10mg twice a day!

^^^won't run TREN without it anymore ..love the stuff!!

I've been taken it on and off for three years. Love it!it always keeps my blood work looking good and my insulin sensitivity high. I mix mine with MK and take it daily.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

I've been taken it on and off for three years. Love it!it always keeps my blood work looking good and my insulin sensitivity high. I mix mine with MK and take it daily.

Crazy isn't it? My blood work looks great on it. I can go down to TRT dose, add in GW and in 4 weeks my bloodwork looks like I'm a 21 years old natty. I ope the stuff doesn't go away or make me grow a huge tumor on my back or something.

Crazy isn't it? My blood work looks great on it. I can go down to TRT dose, add in GW and in 4 weeks my bloodwork looks like I'm a 21 years old natty. I ope the stuff doesn't go away or make me grow a huge tumor on my back or something.

Haha, well if you get a tumor I'm sure its in the cards for me at this rate.

Shit, if you are worried about cancer, I should be covered in it from head to toe from prolonged GW use. I used it for well over a year a few times. I now take breaks......but I figure if I'm taking enough Tumeric, Apigenin, Sulforaphrane, etc....I'm good to go.

If you are concerned about your health, you should take GW. Also, it doesn't cause cancer, and if you have real GW and you think it does, send it to me....I will use it

Last edited:
MEH

I never got what I wanted from it. I did get a little better mileage in cardio but for fat loss not much.

I am thinking what I bought was bunk so I may try it again from my new supplier.

Shit, if you are worried about cancer, I should be covered in it from head to toe from prolonged GW use. I used it for well over a year a few times. I now take breaks......but I figure if I'm taking enough Tumeric, Apigenin, Sulforaphrane, etc....I'm good to go.

If you are concerned about your health, you should take GW. Also, it doesn't cause cancer, and if you have real GW and you think it does, send it to me....I will use it
Not disagreeing with you at all, but I've wanted to try this for a while but am scared of the potential for cancer that others have talked about. So there is no concern for tumor growth at all with this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not disagreeing with you at all, but I've wanted to try this for a while but am scared of the potential for cancer that others have talked about. So there is no concern for tumor growth at all with this?

You show the research if you can find it. I have not seen anything about tumor growth, unless it was with mice in dosages that were astronomically large.

I don't think there is enough research in either regard but my health and bloodwork have only improved since using it.

I would assume tumor growth would be predictable in some regards to levels of inflammation markers or CBC in blood.

Not at all. Don't use it if it scares you. Honestly, you don't have to take, but in my honest opinion it's okay at 10-20 mgs. Give it a shot for 6-8 weeks. If you don't feel comfortable than just don't use it. Do what feels right to you.

If I was somewhat worried, I wouldn't touch it but I'm not.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear