YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peptides whats the best bang for the buck ?

gearfan

Registered
i am 37 yrs old 6' 2" tall 235 pounds @17% bodyfat.my goal is 250 pounds high quality, vascular @%12 bodyfat or less. i have been training for 20 yrs using traditional sauce for 15 years .i am 2 weeks into 800 migs of test e with 400 migs of deca per week.and i take 1 tab of arimidex eod.i have never used peptides of any type.and would like to get feedback on peptides of choice and wich is the best bang for the buck for quality gains and fat loss. i am looking at ghrp-6 , ghrp-2 , cjc etc.. send me a private message if you prefer..thanks alot everyone for your feed back .

Last edited:
i am 37 yrs old 6' 2" tall 235 pounds @17% bodyfat.my goal is 250 pounds high quality, vascular @%12 bodyfat or less. i have been training for 20 yrs using traditional sauce for 15 years .i am 2 weeks into 800 migs of test e with 400 migs of deca per week..i have never used peptides of any type.and would like to get feedback on peptides of choice and wich is the best bang for the buck for quality gains and fat loss. i am looking at ghrp-6 , ghrp-2 , cjc etc.where is real hgh for the cheapest prices?. send me a private message if you prefer..thanks alot everyone for your feed back .

A turd of a 2nd post wrapped in a pretty lil bow still smells like $hit

Not saying this was your intent, but it is quite reminiscent of the seemingly nice guy that chated me up for 5 minutes while I was pumping gas, only to end the convo by asking for money for booze or drugs or whatever...

Like the format of your post, I didn't respond well to a facade created by a common bum who in the end just wanted money...

BTW, this is source board so just look at all the talk in the sponsors forums for god's sake.

Search and read, Grasshopper...

I don't think he asked bad questions. There are sponsors here that even regular members don't seem to trust. LOL

To his question, the best bang for the price would be a cycle of IGF-1. I know I had hit my plateau with gear and had been stuck for years. I started on IGF-1 (The longer acting, better kind) and the 1st weak, nothing happened. The second weak though, I gained a quarter inch on my arms every other day for a week. It was the same explosion of growth that I experienced during my first gear cycle. Some have even claimed to have gained 1.5 inches on arms within two weeks, and these are national level competitors I'm referring to.

With GH, it takes a long time for it to really start working. Doesn't seem to happen suddenly as with IGF-1. But at least you can stay on the GH.

As for fat loss with IGF-1. I have heard about people using it to bulk and it putting on lots of muscle fast and also stripping off fat even though a high calorie diet was present. But to be honest, I had pretty much no fat loss when on it, and in fact, gained fat. For fat burning, GH seems to be what does it for me. I used 4IU of GH every day while on 15IU to 20IU of slin per day and 8,000 calories/day and it stopped me from gaining fat. No telling what 4IU/day would do on a diet. LOL

I don't think he asked bad questions. There are sponsors here that even regular members don't seem to trust. LOL

LE would love a naive guy like you to chat up. Just be careful with your "everyone is good at heart" judgement of people you don't know.

I scrutinize based on content of what people are getting at in their posts. And thus all I heard from the OP was:

gearman said:
Blah blah blah blah filler filler filler blah blah blah...

...and send me a PM for a source for real GH.

thanks for the feed back

does anyone have experience with the ghrp peptides this seems to be simular results to hgh..the petide thing is new to me thanks for the feedback.i have read some athletes feel the ghrps and cjc are a less expensive route to go with simular results ...got to start some where. thanks trenman

As for fat loss with IGF-1. I have heard about people using it to bulk and it putting on lots of muscle fast and also stripping off fat even though a high calorie diet was present. But to be honest, I had pretty much no fat loss when on it, and in fact, gained fat. For fat burning, GH seems to be what does it for me. I used 4IU of GH every day while on 15IU to 20IU of slin per day and 8,000 calories/day and it stopped me from gaining fat. No telling what 4IU/day would do on a diet. LOL
If I recall, Dat has suggested that IGF is a waste of money http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=542685... best to use HGH or ghrp's and cjc1295 or both.

Last edited:
I know a national level bodybuilder who also had hit his plateau. He started IGF-1 R3 and gained a freaking 1.5 inches on his arms within two weeks of starting it.

I know a national level bodybuilder who also had hit his plateau. He started IGF-1 R3 and gained a freaking 1.5 inches on his arms within two weeks of starting it.
Now that would be worth it...LOL

But it does seem that IGF-1 R3 works really well the first time one uses it, then your body gets immune to it. No IGF-1 cycle since that first one, ever came close to the results of that first cycle. :(

But it does seem that IGF-1 R3 works really well the first time one uses it, then your body gets immune to it. No IGF-1 cycle since that first one, ever came close to the results of that first cycle. :(

The first time is always the best:D

Totally agree. When it was first tried the results were phenominal. Second and third time not so much.

i am 37 yrs old 6' 2" tall 235 pounds @17% bodyfat.my goal is 250 pounds high quality, vascular @%12 bodyfat or less. i have been training for 20 yrs using traditional sauce for 15 years .i am 2 weeks into 800 migs of test e with 400 migs of deca per week..i have never used peptides of any type.and would like to get feedback on peptides of choice and wich is the best bang for the buck for quality gains and fat loss. i am looking at ghrp-6 , ghrp-2 , cjc etc.. send me a private message if you prefer..thanks alot everyone for your feed back .

In all honesty everything works a lot better when you diet down just like a bodybuilding show competitor only you don't need to do the painful "last 4 weeks" of the diet/prep.

Everybody who has never done this type of dieting always under-estimates BF% and the amount of fat they need to lose.

So diet down...for the next 6 months... you probably need to lose 45 pounds of fat only you don't know it. You can do it in a way that maintains the muscle you have.

I don't have time at the moment to write up details for you but as part of your diet you could increase natural levels of GH w/ a GHRP and a GHRH.

Then a very important tool is injectable sterile L-Carnitine which you can get at: Synthetine – Lipid (Fat) Transporter

Here is a bit of science of fatloss that incorporates L-Carnitine:

From the standpoint of promoting fat loss, the chief benefits of aerobic exercise are attributable to fat oxidation during exercise and a post-exercise reduction of respiratory quotient. The ability of exercise to selectively promote fat oxidation should be optimized if exercise is done post-absorptively (preferably during morning fasting metabolism), if caffeine and possibly hydroxycitrate/carnitine are administered prior to exercise, if the exercise regimen is of moderate intensity and prolonged duration, and if no calories are ingested for several hours following exercise.

A simple mathematical model is presented [in the full research which I (DatBtrue) will soon write up in easy to read format as part of an overall research package] which delineates the factors that determine daily fat balance during exercise training. This model clarifies the crucial importance of low-fat eating if exercise is to have an optimal impact on fat stores. As a complement to aerobics, resistance exercise can benefit dieters by helping to preserve lean mass and metabolic rate in the face of a persistently negative caloric balance.​

I know you don't want to hear it but too much androgen/anabolics is a waste on a diet.

If you need it the dose should be lower and it should be cycled in and out, because what happens is testosterone in supraphysiological amounts will increase testosterone receptors in the first month to month and a half and then BOOM the body counter-regulates and all of that goes away.

The simplest approach is to come off of the hormone for a month break AND OR take steps to increase androgen-receptor activity... enter our friend injectable L-Carnitine which will perform yet another function ...hint, BIG hint.

When you get that fat off, it WILL be so much easier to gain muscle w/o nutrients going to fat deposition and hormonal problems such as too much conversion to estrogen from enzymes in adipose tissue, pus Leptin/Ghrelin levels will seek a new balance and tissue will become more insulin sensitive....

Same for me.

I have never used any peptides I would if I had the money lol. When I have the money I will get a year cycle of IGF-1 R3

thanks datbtrue

thanks for taking the time to explain very helpfull

i am 37 yrs old 6' 2" tall 235 pounds @17% bodyfat.my goal is 250 pounds high quality, vascular @%12 bodyfat or less. i have been training for 20 yrs using traditional sauce for 15 years .i am 2 weeks into 800 migs of test e with 400 migs of deca per week.and i take 1 tab of arimidex eod.i have never used peptides of any type.and would like to get feedback on peptides of choice and wich is the best bang for the buck for quality gains and fat loss. i am looking at ghrp-6 , ghrp-2 , cjc etc.. send me a private message if you prefer..thanks alot everyone for your feed back .

lol exact same stats height weight same cycle lol (except i am 10 years younger) and i was going to ask the same question. I think what your asking is:

should you do hgh, ghrp-6, ghrp-2, cjc, hexarelin, igf-1, long r3 igf-2.....etc.? and what are the different effects of each? and i dont think your question was answered.

Dat had a thread where he talked about being able to produce 4-5 ius a day of natural gh with ghrp-6 i think.
But would u still get ALL the efects of hgh? ie local fat recuction etc?

I am also guessing you dont want to get too far into the chemical science you just want to know the visible effects..

gh:
-more elasticky skin and in general healthier skin, fingernails, hair etc
-local fat loss
-your body burns fat easier
-muscle growth (in high doses most ppl cant afford)
-less sensitive to slin
-everyone you will ask will give you a different dosage.... 4 iu/ed, 4iu eod, 16 iu every 4 days
-the older you are the better results
-the younger you are the more you need to take to see results
-should be stacked w slin
-very expensive unless your really old (dont think i can say a price or i would)
-safe unless your taking over 30 ius a days which youd need to be filthy rich to do

igf-1
-increase in muscle mass
-dosages?
-stack?
-dangers?

ghrp-6
-no f*ing clue what it does im guessing similar to gh but not everything otherwise everyone would do it because its cheaper.
-dosages?
-stack?
-dangers?

ghrp-2
-no clue im guessing similar to the above
-dosages?
-stack?
-dangers?

cjc -
-no clue but i do know it aids ghrp-6 and 2
-dosages?
-stack?
-dangers?

still researching peptides i have done 1 cycle of gh and found in to be a total waste of money so i am going to keep reasearching and stick to gear untill i figure out a cycle. From the vibe im getting from this board ghrp-6 stacked w cjc is the new thing to do but i dont know how much cheaper and how efective it is compared to gh. Would be nice to see a kind of point form comparison of the ghrp + cjc vs hgh.

Would be nice if someone could fill out the missing info thnx

Last edited:
Most that info is all over this place. Only thing I have a hard time finding is ghrp2, how to dose it, use it, if its worth it,etc.. other than that all the other stuff is all over the place.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws