over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

smupony2000

Newbies
I was fairly certain before I read any posts that I just didn't know very much. Now I'm certain I'm the village idiot. I have the following: CJC-1293, GHRP6, CJC-1295, Follistatin, and Hexarelin, along with a Hygetropin kit. Could somebody please just spell out for me what to take, when to take, and how much to take. (for research purposes). I'm 41, and in decent shape. I used to anabolics and are comfortable with them, but wanted to try the GH and peptides

I was fairly certain before I read any posts that I just didn't know very much. Now I'm certain I'm the village idiot. I have the following: CJC-1293, GHRP6, CJC-1295, Follistatin, and Hexarelin, along with a Hygetropin kit. Could somebody please just spell out for me what to take, when to take, and how much to take. (for research purposes). I'm 41, and in decent shape. I used to anabolics and are comfortable with them, but wanted to try the GH and peptides
how did you come up wth combo?? lol.. just kidding!!!

I would dose early am empty stomach 2ius hgh, a few hour later i would dose ghrp-6 with cjc-1293 same pin 100mcs each. post workout on empty stomach immediate after workout dose 1 to 2 more ius of hgh. I would wait a few hour longer, pre-bed time dose another ghrp-6 and cjc 1293 combo 100mcgs of each in same pin. Im not a fan of cjc-1295 due to gh bleed, Im not saying this is bad, but its not for my protocol.

your not the Village Idiot... just a little uneducated. This game is always trial and error. You didnt waste money, as some of the hex or cjc can be used at anytime after first run. We carry plenty of peps to help add your next run.

I would hold the hex for another run, depending on that you have enough ghrp-6. finish the cycle of hgh and ghrp and ghrh combo. Only after you are finished using hgh completely, I would add the follistatin back to my ghrp ghrh combo. Let me be clear... yes... use the hgh alongside your ghrp-6 and cjc-1293. I guess once this combo is over, you can start your hex and cjc-1295 combo. Hex, is stronger then 6, so easily start at a lower dose. Man, Im not gonna lie to you, this is a very strange combo... With all do respect... Please do some research. google these compounds. PM me, with questions.. I can answer you in better detail, and speak more freely!!

Last edited:
Thanks Stylus. I just ordered a mix of stuff that looked interesting. I didnt mean to say I needed to use it all at once, I just wanted to have on hand whatever I needed to go along with the gh. Truth be told I've had the kit for about 4 mos. and was just afraid to start bc I've never used it. Someone told me it would help me lean up and have the same effects of anabolics which i've had success with. But thanks again for the advise as I was getting tired head from reading and trying to figure out myself

I WOULDN'T TAKE THE FOLLI YOU CURRENTLY HAVE...:banghead::banghead:

I WOULDN'T TAKE THE FOLLI YOU CURRENTLY HAVE...:banghead::banghead:

x2 Check the threads. Also don't use stuff that doesn't dissolve properly.

I think you will be best off if you run some gh by itself first.

Then you can add ghrp6 + cjc no Do this 10-20 mins before pinning gh. I suggest reading Da's thread which is a sticky. You will learn a ton.

Rock47 is right. Real Follistatin is 5-6thousand dollars for 1mg. What you have is a precursor or mimicker at best. Here is a quote taken by a purchaser at the company I work for:
Cat#
Product
Link
Source
Price

FST-611H
Recombinant Human Follistatin
$680/100ug;
$4,300/mg

FST-1617H
Recombinant Human Follistatin
$1,900/100ug;
$6,450/mg

Now someone will chime that they got it from China so here you go: "Sorry, we don't have any of the products listed in your email, also don't have follistatin either, this product is illegal in China, and it is protein with more than 300 amino acid in sequence."

Thats a return email to one or our purchasers.
I guess maybe these peptide companies are just being Sant Clause to the rest of us. Want to see the price for real Triptorelin?

:yeahthat:

"bignrich" may new here, but he raises good points, though I honestly doubt folli is illegal in China. The govt wouldn't even know what it is.

But the idea that exotic research proteins are available out of China for 1% of the usual cost is improbable. (In the case of gh, not exactly exotic at this point, the Chinese have built capacity and produce for about 1/3 the cost).

Now an independent COA will go a long way. It ought be the new standard for doing biz in research chemicals.

Then there is the question of making yourself a lab rat for essentially untested compounds. And for what? As if you've reached a stage where test, tren, deca, masteron, dbol, gh, and slin are inadequate for you. LOL

I'm not anti-peptide. Like ghrp6 + cjc. Let's have some common sense.

Last edited:
i would definitely follow what stylus said and id do some more research to its always nice to know what your dosing your rat with and what its doing to it

and Follistatin is really expensive you need to weigh positives before purchasing as well

x2 Check the threads. Also don't use stuff that doesn't dissolve properly.

I think you will be best off if you run some gh by itself first.

Then you can add ghrp6 + cjc no Do this 10-20 mins before pinning gh. I suggest reading Da's thread which is a sticky. You will learn a ton.

Stylus had some good advice as always-however i would do as brutale says

Also to add- what stylus says about gh bleed with 1295- your ok of its without dac although technically its no longer 1295 and really mod grf.If its with dac i would not use personaly.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost