over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions for the Synthetine gurus

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So i’ve been intrigued by using Synthetine as part of a contest prep for fat loss.
From what everyone says adding a little humalog with it improves the uptake but some guys use carbs instead of insulin , which bring my first question
#1) would taking in 30-50g carbs/calories to cause and insulin spike offset the fat burning effects that it has or would you just be better off taking it by itself??

Some have said that as the dose increased so did the fat burning effects which bring me to my second question
#2) would taking 1200mg a day offer significantly better fat burning than 600mg , enough so to offset the cost and hassle of having to do a second 3cc shot??

I’ve also read that it takes a little while for the L-Carnitine to build up in the system and that once you’ve been on it for a while that if you skip a day that the level would not drop significantly , but others have argued that it not in your system that long which is why insulin is used (this makes sense to me) which brings me to my third question
#3) if someone were to take 900-1200 mg a day would it be better to take it spread out say ever 6 hr as opposed to just one shot pre training (insulin isn’t an option)

If a guy was behind or getting a late start on his prep could he take 600mg pre fasted cardio at 4am , then 600mg around 10-11 am before lunch , then another 600mg at 4pm before weight training and help make up some lost time , would that much make that big of a difference and would split it up help or hurt??
I’m even considering adding 200mg DNP (I can’t take clen/T3)

i love sythethine , great questions! bump for the competitors to chime in.

This is purely my experience with these different scenarios, but figured I would at least share.

#1: I never felt like adding carbs and/or insulin really made THAT much of a difference. When I would add in some carbs with the synthetine, I would definitely sweat more, but that's just a purely anecdotal experience for myself and could have been chalked up to actually just having carbs during a hard cut.

#2: I did notice the more I took the better the results, at one point going as high as 2g a day just to see what would happen (10mL pre workout, did this for two weeks before I got tired of it.) The difference though between 5mL a day and 10mL a day was minimal though. I still saw great results at the 5mL mark and that was a much more doable and sustainable way of taking it for me personally.

#3: I never felt like breaking up the dose really made that much of a difference. Plenty of times I knew I wouldn't have time to stop at home for an injection before the gym, so I would do my 5mL first thing in the morning and would still feel it hours and hours later. Not like a caffeine type energy, but just an overall sense of having more energy and better stamina through the day and at the gym.

Since DNP basically "breaks" the machinery for energy production in the cell, and L-carnitine helps shuttle fuel to that machinery, my personal thought is a little DNP could definitely expedite the process, but I'm always prepping in summer and work around construction sites, so I've been too scared to actually try that experiment personally.

Just a quick addendum to my post: I've ran synthetine by itself, with insulin, with carbs, with insulin and carbs, and while insulin and carbs definitely seemed to make it hit faster, after a couple of days there wasn't much discernible difference to me between the different methods.

Several studies showed that L-carnitine did not improve fat burning, they later discovered that L-carnitine levels built up way better when used with insulin as sin up regulates the transporter (forgot name of molecule) that L-carnitine uses. If you want to make full use of L-carnitine then you had better 1. Use it with slin or 2. Use some simple carbs to spike insulin when you take it.

2. I use the dosage that the studies use (mg/kg) and it comes out to about 600mg for me

3. You want to use it before you are going to exercise to get full benefit, I prefer taking my entire dose about 30-45 minutes before LISS cardio. If you are freeing up fatty acids to burn then you need to burn them. Taking it randomly throughout the day is not the "most efficient" way to utilize it.

If a guy was truly behind on prep, then unless you have already been taking L-carnitine for a good period of time you will not get "quick" results, you would do far better with DNP.

Several studies showed that L-carnitine did not improve fat burning, they later discovered that L-carnitine levels built up way better when used with insulin as sin up regulates the transporter (forgot name of molecule) that L-carnitine uses. If you want to make full use of L-carnitine then you had better 1. Use it with slin or 2. Use some simple carbs to spike insulin when you take it.

2. I use the dosage that the studies use (mg/kg) and it comes out to about 600mg for me

3. You want to use it before you are going to exercise to get full benefit, I prefer taking my entire dose about 30-45 minutes before LISS cardio. If you are freeing up fatty acids to burn then you need to burn them. Taking it randomly throughout the day is not the "most efficient" way to utilize it.

If a guy was truly behind on prep, then unless you have already been taking L-carnitine for a good period of time you will not get "quick" results, you would do far better with DNP.

At 600mg a day, how long does it take for you to see fat loss results?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131