over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan peters advice

HONGOGRIMES

Registered
hello friends, I have known for looking in the forum to jordan peters. To me personally he is a bodybuilder that I love, trains heavy like shit and has incredible thigthness.
I come to share the proposal. According to him, we should all do a routine of this style for 3 years and then move to an upper lower when we have already consolidated gains (later ppl and later bro split)
Personally i change my life to lower the volume but in my opinion I wonder if an intermediate person really favors doing fewer series ... The intensity that a person handles does not know if it is the most optimal (I do not say it does not work. I post the routine (the first two days are created by jordan and the others created variants by me)

V1
Hack squat 6-8 10-15
Stiffleg deadlift 6-8 10-15
Calf raises stand up 6-8 10-15
DB’s incline bench 12-15 15-20
Pulldown 12-15 15-20
Bench dips 12-15 15-20
EZ Barbell curls 12-15 15-20

V2
Incline bench barbell 6-8 10-15
Rack chin 6-8 10-15
Fondos Paralelas dips 6-8 10-15
DB’s Curl 6-8 10-15
Smith squat 12-15 15-20
Dbs stiffleg deadlift 12-15 15-20
Seated calf raises 12-15 15-20

V3
Squats 8-12 12-15
rack pull 6-8 8-12
Leg press calf raises 8-12 20-25
Slight incline bench Smith 7-9 8-12
Pull ups 8-12 15-20
CGBP smith 8-12 12-15
Curl Hammer 8-12 15-20

V4
Decline Barbell Bench press 5-7 8-10
weighted chins 8-10 10-15
JM press / Skullcrushers 8-10 12-15
Curl scott 6-8 8-12
Leg press 7-9 14-16
Deadlift 5-8 8-10
Calf raises on step

The main point was against bro splits for beginners. Intend to agree.

Hongo,

You seem to change your mind every day about how you want to train. I understand that with the bombardment of social media you can get overly enthusiastic about different methods. Especially watching high quality videos of your favourite athletes train. But you should just find something you want to try, run it for 4-6 months, and block everything else out. Then evaluate and re-assess.

Hongo,

You seem to change your mind every day about how you want to train. I understand that with the bombardment of social media you can get overly enthusiastic about different methods. Especially watching high quality videos of your favourite athletes train. But you should just find something you want to try, run it for 4-6 months, and block everything else out. Then evaluate and re-assess.

hi fk86, i do not change my training, i am 4 months ago with phil training and it feels good. I only shared information that seemed good to me, I know that most of the people in the forum are very big and advanced people but there may be people like me who still have a way to go and this can help them focus on gaining strength and size in general!

hi fk86, i do not change my training, i am 4 months ago with phil training and it feels good. I only shared information that seemed good to me, I know that most of the people in the forum are very big and advanced people but there may be people like me who still have a way to go and this can help them focus on gaining strength and size in general!

But still....you have trained under 1 program for 4 months...why the hell are you thining of switching or even thinking of it. Is Phil's working? The problem is you;re looking for the next best thing...sorry to burst your bubble but THEY ALL WORK DUDE. Lift weights, eat food, rest, recover. It's simple.

Secondly, you constantly refer to this forum being full of "advanced big guys," but those same guys train the same as you. Go ask any big advanced guy and hell tell you the biggest part of the equation is EATING...not the program you are running.

you need to simplify this dude.

I've switched to this the last 2 training sessions and its hard (bug good).

Full body training EOD.

I dont understand why jps training considered low volume training. I tried his high frequency training program and it was the highest volume i ever trained [emoji16] session lasted 2 hours easily. I can take a few good things from him, but wont do it again the same way.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

I dont understand why jps training considered low volume training. I tried his high frequency training program and it was the highest volume i ever trained [emoji16] session lasted 2 hours easily. I can take a few good things from him, but wont do it again the same way.

I've seen the PDF of that program. I won't reveal any specific details out of respect to Jordan, but I agree with what you're saying about it not really being low volume. It's a lot of exercises and a lot of intensifiers. It seemed like he took Dante's, Scott's, and Mike Israetel's teachings and turbocharged them. I don't know if it's something I could sustain long-term. I also had a one month subscription to his site and I never saw him or any of his team do workouts that resembled anything in that book.

I've seen "beginners" that progress in 6 months to what takes most people 10 years, and I've seen people who never progress in any way no matter what. I think we have all seen this, there is no formula for the speed of advancement in any area, it's all genetics.

There is also this factor: some people can only progress very slowly, but they can keep progressing for a very long period, other people do the opposite and must progress very quickly because they can't progress over long periods.

Learning follows these patterns also.

That being said, I think Jordan is mostly correctly, however, there has been this push in the bodybuilding to keep beginners on beginner programs, this basic concept has been around since Arnold's time. There are two sides to every coin, you can progress too quickly, or too slowly, with anything, frequency, volume, etc.

If you are genetic freak, and most bodybuilders who compete, even at a low level, are, then you are going to progress faster.

I believe Dorian built a lot of his "base" on training that is more like Jordan's and less like his "olympia" level training...

Jordan and Dr Scott have changed the way I think about BBing and have drastically changed my progress.

But i do agree with you that Jordans Progressive Overload book was somewhat of a lost cause. It ended up being too much damn volume and most of his followers (even on the forums on the site) couldn't handle it. Jordan himself only did it for like 6 weeks precontest. But if you look at what JP preaches, its not reallllly DC low volume, its much more SUPER high intensity lowerish volume..,if that makes any sense.

He does have another ebook coming out very soon that im pretty sure breaks down his PPL split as well as explains his new "Pivotal Reps" scheme.

I've seen "beginners" that progress in 6 months to what takes most people 10 years, and I've seen people who never progress in any way no matter what. I think we have all seen this, there is no formula for the speed of advancement in any area, it's all genetics.

Agreed. I think for a large majority of us our physiques and strength will likely never pass the beginner or intermediate stage. Even if we attain the experience and knowledge of an advanced person. It's a hard pill to swallow.

I believe Dorian built a lot of his "base" on training that is more like Jordan's and less like his "olympia" level training...

Absolutely. His 2-way split built the physique he showed at the '86 EFBB Championships.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q4Fwhp6P-4"]Dorian Yates - 1986 EFBB British Championships - YouTube[/ame]

And his training where he was doing 6 or more work sets is the one he used from '88-'92 that won his first Olympia.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up750SXttn0"]Dorian Yates in 1988 British Championship Winner - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afx5I8UNgH8"]Dorian Yates 1992 Mister Olympia posing HD - YouTube[/ame]

The Blood and Guts routine, I think, came out of necessity for a guy who needed less sets and frequency because of how advanced he was.

I am a member of his site and I highly recommend it. I can’t comment on the E book because I’ve never read it. Most guys on the site now do push/pull/legs. On a push day its

2 chest exercises - 4 sets total
3 shoulder exercises 6-7 sets total
2 tricep exercises 3-4 sets total

So the entire workout is 13-15 sets total. I know a lot of guys who do that just for a chest workout. The volume isn’t high but the intensity is because every set is taken to failure.

He has said many times to do what you can recover from. Some guys do more than what I listed and some do less but find what works for you.

Less sets, more frequency and progressive overload has worked great for me.

that's what I was trying to explain, I'm not going to subscribe to this program, I shared information because I like to be active in the forum, I will follow all this year with the low average volume of phil. And of course I know how it works: genetics, drugs, food, rest, training. Only that advanced people according to jordan can use bro splits because they have weak parts but consider it inefficient for the first 3 years of gym

But still....you have trained under 1 program for 4 months...why the hell are you thining of switching or even thinking of it. Is Phil's working? The problem is you;re looking for the next best thing...sorry to burst your bubble but THEY ALL WORK DUDE. Lift weights, eat food, rest, recover. It's simple.

Secondly, you constantly refer to this forum being full of "advanced big guys," but those same guys train the same as you. Go ask any big advanced guy and hell tell you the biggest part of the equation is EATING...not the program you are running.

that's what I was trying to explain, I'm not going to subscribe to this program, I shared information because I like to be active in the forum, I will follow all this year with the low average volume of phil hernon.
And of course I know how it works: genetics, drugs, food, rest, training. Only that advanced people according to jordan can use bro splits because they have weak parts but consider it inefficient for the first 3 years of gym (all weak parts lol)

strange, it would seem to work with few sets

Also he recommends the upper lower training true? I would not know how its volume will be in this type of routine, I suppose higher than in the fullbody

I am a member of his site and I highly recommend it. I can’t comment on the E book because I’ve never read it. Most guys on the site now do push/pull/legs. On a push day its

So the entire workout is 13-15 sets total. I know a lot of guys who do that just for a chest workout. The volume isn’t high but the intensity is because every set is taken to failure.

He has said many times to do what you can recover from. Some guys do more than what I listed and some do less but find what works for you.

That's not even close to what he has in the E-Book. I bought the book and immediately said that was way too much volume.

It also depends on what you call a “set”

Meadows wants 4 sets of leg press, but each set is around RPE 8. Jordan wants you to meet god on every set (usually 2 from what I gather)

No way could you survive a JP intensity with meadows volume.

BUT for programming, a 2 on 1 off PPL is pretty good middle of the road frequency. Everything getting hit 4th-5th day.

At the end of the day, JP is offering an alternative to the common one bodypart a day every seven days traditional split that's common place in every gym setting. I've seen guys make the move to a PUSH, PULL and LEGS split recently, but it was more out of work / life commitments that reduced their ability to train five days a week. A lot of guys train every Saturday and Sunday and then try to grab a workout once or twice during the week. Seeing that very advanced lifters can make great progress with a Total Body Routine, Upper / Lower body splits and the Push, Pull and Legs rotation gives people with tight time schedules a way to train and still feel like they are progressing. Before JP, I don't recall anyone putting out these training variations other than Dante.

That's not even close to what he has in the E-Book. I bought the book and immediately said that was way too much volume.

He isn’t saying that’s from the ebook, reread his post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity