over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNE - Daily vs Workout days only

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wanted to ask a question about those of you who have used TNE in the past. I am going to run it for the first time, obviously as a pre workout, but for the sake of keeping blood levels "steadier" - I was considering running 50mg ED around the same time, regardless of it being a workout day or not. I know some people use it for max effort days or comps or only work out days but I'm a big believer in trying to keep the hormone levels as steady as possible - I know it's in and out of the system pretty quickly though, so would it make a difference in using it ED vs 3-4x a week?

i used tne for long periods of time many times, pre wo only is ok, you wont die. lol

if you do your last shots say friday afternoon by sunday night/monday morning you will prob notice a slight mood difference but thats about it.

the thing i notice most is less admins = worse skin, like bance.
obviously if you over compensate with larger less frequent admins you will have more est issues too. adex for sue on hand.
:welcome:

I love TNE, best "pre-workout" ever. I only ran it for 6 weeks, 1h before the workout. The endurance, motivation, focus, strength boost is awesome. At the time I was using 500mg test E too.

Last edited:
I love TNE, best "pre-workout" ever. I only ran it for 6 weeks, 1h before the workout. The endurance, motivation, focus, strength boost is awesome. At the time I was using 500mg test E too.

how many days a week were you running it?

i'm not a huge fan of wildly fluctuating blood levels - i never get acne UNLESS i miss shots, so i'd rather just run it 7 days a week if i can handle it @ 50mg ED, regardless of work out day or not.

Still trying to decide on 50mg ED 7 times a week vs just doing 50mg on lagging body parts 3x a week.

Just trying to avoid any kind of potential acne or sides from fluctuating hormones but im not sure how much of a difference 50mg test will make

Still trying to decide on 50mg ED 7 times a week vs just doing 50mg on lagging body parts 3x a week.

Just trying to avoid any kind of potential acne or sides from fluctuating hormones but im not sure how much of a difference 50mg test will make

if you can do 50mg ed for sure you will have better skin then even just missing one with tne thats the biggest thing.

3x wk is a lil sparse
i would try 4 min
but ed will be much better for skin

how many days a week were you running it?

i'm not a huge fan of wildly fluctuating blood levels - i never get acne UNLESS i miss shots, so i'd rather just run it 7 days a week if i can handle it @ 50mg ED, regardless of work out day or not.

3 days per week... Maybe 4 or 5 five days on week 5 and 6. I think that if you are using a longer esther of test plus the tne you will be fine. Why not try a few weeks on 7 days at 50mg and a few weeks 100mg on lagging body parts?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws