over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dynasty Labs Source Pleads Guilty to Steroid Trafficking

From the article

"The George Sambuca case provides irrefutable evidence that there are law enforcement agents actively participating on bodybuilding- and steroid-related internet forums. The case also reveals how easy it is for law enforcement to shut down U.S. domestic UGLs in this manner."

No doubt they are here with us now.

Sucks you would think they have better things to do. They are about to legalize Marijauna all over the damn place and then go after stuff like this sad. But sometimes easy to forget the little things. Plenty more but at least do this.

Dont keep reciepts dont keep vials with labels. Do not buy or sell local. Do not mix recreational drugs with bb stuff. Do not piss off your wife or Gf if you use and can not trust them to ever turn you in. Do not drive around with stuff in your car. Last but not least never speak always ask for an attorney right away.

Stay safe everyone the :action-:m....MM

What's sad is we just got defrauded for around $35,000 in credit card fraud and the police act like they could care less. I really don't understand how they care so much about 2 willing participants in a transaction such as drugs or prostitution but out right theft mehhhh. No victim no crime in my eyes. You can't victimize yourself.

Unfortunately my idea of freedom and more than 50% of the U.S. population is different I guess. Honestly the police state is only gonna get worse. Think about it. If they honestly were trying to save us from ourselves would Monsanto even be here. What about cigarettes and alcohol. They only care about giving you freedom when you pay them a fee for it.

Also if you haven't noticed there is a war on masculinity. Its toxic now. Watch in modern TV show from the last decade and the fathers are always idiots that the kids have to keep from doing dumb shit. We are being neutered as a society plain and simple.

Last edited:
What's sad is we just got defrauded for around $35,000 in credit card fraud and the police act like they could care less. I really don't understand how they care so much about 2 willing participants in a transaction such as drugs or prostitution but out right theft mehhhh. No victim no crime in my eyes. You can't victimize yourself.

Unfortunately my idea of freedom and more than 50% of the U.S. population is different I guess. Honestly the police state is only gonna get worse. Think about it. If they honestly were trying to save us from ourselves would Monsanto even be here. What about cigarettes and alcohol. They only care about giving you freedom when you pay them a fee for it.

Also if you haven't noticed there is a war on masculinity. Its toxic now. Watch in modern TV show from the last decade and the fathers are always idiots that the kids have to keep from doing dumb shit. We are being neutered as a society plain and simple.

I agree 100%. There is a city in California that just banned tobacco sales. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/beverl...becomes-first-in-u-s-to-outlaw-tobacco-sales/

Meanwhile they are legalizing things like marijuana, I think a lot of it has to do with the income they get from the high sales tax. I suppose some counties in the US have always been "dry", banning alcohol sales, but the nanny state seems to be growing.

Success wise, it is a lot easier to catch criminals online selling steroids than it is to bust big time heroin drug dealers etc. I think some LE are just looking to get big headlines and recognition for success. You have to have a few wins in there.

If you are a white male now in the US, you are definitely at a disadvantage in many ways.

Last edited:
I agree 100%. There is a city in California that just banned tobacco sales. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/beverl...becomes-first-in-u-s-to-outlaw-tobacco-sales/

Meanwhile they are legalizing things like marijuana, I think a lot of it has to do with the income they get from the high sales tax. I suppose some counties in the US have always been "dry", banning alcohol sales, but the nanny state seems to be growing.

Success wise, it is a lot easier to catch criminals online selling steroids than it is to bust big time heroin drug dealers etc. I think some LE are just looking to get big headlines and recognition for success. You have to have a few wins in there.

If you are a white male now in the US, you are definitely at a disadvantage in many ways.

This right here.

I am honestly struggling to find the relevancy of the struggle of the white man tying into relevancy here in any way at all... LE is trying to catch all drug dealers it can, and the notion that the white man is being targeted here while the big time h dealers (who are all colored boogie men) is childish racist reductionary and ridiculous.

Sucks you would think they have better things to do. They are about to legalize Marijauna all over the damn place and then go after stuff like this sad. But sometimes easy to forget the little things. Plenty more but at least do this.

Dont keep reciepts dont keep vials with labels. Do not buy or sell local. Do not mix recreational drugs with bb stuff. Do not piss off your wife or Gf if you use and can not trust them to ever turn you in. Do not drive around with stuff in your car. Last but not least never speak always ask for an attorney right away.

Stay safe everyone the :action-:m....MM
Do you really think that if they knock your door down and find injectable vials without labels you are safe and they going to walk away

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am honestly struggling to find the relevancy of the struggle of the white man tying into relevancy here in any way at all... LE is trying to catch all drug dealers it can, and the notion that the white man is being targeted here while the big time h dealers (who are all colored boogie men) is childish racist reductionary and ridiculous.

Truth

the thread was taking the direction of pointing out how illogical things seem to be these days. maldorf, to me, was just adding another 'item' to that list of shit going sideways in the US.
i'm non-white(west african dominant per dna test), and i even see it.

case in point.. robert 'beto' orourke.. the guy looks castrated.. everything he says is refuted as being from the perspective of someone with white privilege... the guy cant buy a break.
he's not even my guy... but just using him as an example..
you cant be a straight white guy these days..
if you're male and white, you have to put yourself into a victim class to fend off attacks of 'white privilege..' or being labeled a 'racist'

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws