over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s you favorite hormone for a growing phase

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Let’s say you are going to do a 20 week growth phase leading into a contest prep , what is your preferred hormones??

Personally I think 4iu HGH with humulin-R pre workout in th base , then start with 300mg test , using a good training program and of diet you run that Ted till progress slows then increase the hormone. I personally would jump the test to 400m and add in 200mg EQ then 5-6 week add 200mg EQ then 5-6 weeks another 100mg test and 100mg EQ.
The insulin will slowly increase as the calories in the diet increase.

I know lot of guy prefer Deca over EQ or even Primo though that’s kinda expensive.

Besides test , what is your preferred hormone to add in for optimal muscle growth

Let’s say you are going to do a 20 week growth phase leading into a contest prep , what is your preferred hormones??

Personally I think 4iu HGH with humulin-R pre workout in th base , then start with 300mg test , using a good training program and of diet you run that Ted till progress slows then increase the hormone. I personally would jump the test to 400m and add in 200mg EQ then 5-6 week add 200mg EQ then 5-6 weeks another 100mg test and 100mg EQ.

I know lot of guy prefer Deca over EQ or even Primo though that’s kinda expensive.

Besides test , what is your preferred hormone to add in for optimal muscle growth

Nandrolone decanoate 400mg/week

Besides test, not really Much. Always felt like it gave me the most for the least Side effect, especially appetite.

Test @600 for the first 10weeks and up it to 800 for the last 10weeks. Combined with 4-5iu of gh and a bit of mk to boost appetite. I admit, it's a bit of 'boring' cycle of course

Test, kick started with a few weeks of anadrol

As far as a "non exotic" growth phase goes, you can't go wrong with some Test, GH and slin.

NPP. I respond very well to progesterone derivatives.

Excluding the primarily androgenic compounds (mast,var,sdrol,tbol) I dont believe any one compound reins supreme, especially considering the vast differences between individual AAS responders.

Dbol, Adrol, Nand, Bold, Tren, Primo, Trest, etc can all achieve similar results in LBM over a period of time, pending where talking in an isolated environment and not comparing apples to oranges.

But hopefully we can all agree the real long term growth comes from bio-identical hormones like test, growth, and slin.

As others have already stated, can’t really beat Test... I feel like the tried and true “Test/Deca/Dbol” has had its place for decades for a reason... GH is a good addition as well, and with Slin I guess it all comes together better but I don’t have any experience with that...

I also hear Superdrol is where it’s at when it comes to pure muscle mass gains...

Of course I think food is the #1 thing here...

Test, kick started with a few weeks of anadrol

Agreed, in my competitive days I found this to the most effective way to kick start relatively rapid gains with ideal retention post cycle.

I know you said "besides test", but honestly test + GH is the foundation for me.

Growing, I'm happy to run 300 Test + 2 iu GH a day.

That, along with a calorie surplus can keep me growing. I don't mind nandrolone, but don't feel as good on it as just straight test.

Trest is probably my favourite. Great mood and energy. Non toxic or harsh at all.

Other then that probably test npp and insulin. Deca makes me to tired where npp doesn’t

Key is staying none toxic with good digestion, happy and energized to move big weight.

Slin is king for recovery. Not for actual size gain

I keep it very basic. Test and deca usually. Plus an oral at a reasonable dose so I get benefits without it ruining my appetite, digestion and overall results. Everyone is different and some can do high test with high hgh/slin and grow like weeds. I have to be careful with what I run these days. If I bang in high test I will feel awful and it will actually go against me and I look worse for it. The key for me is picking certain compounds at certain doses. I just posted this cycle in another thread and came on this one and I guess the same applies. If I were wanting to lean bulk something like the following...

Test C at 300mg
Primo at 350-700mg
Deca at 200-400mg
Tbol at 20-60mg

I would start low and taper up the doses over time. Perhaps even drop the primo and add in a little more test and deca. But I would have to be careful with both doses. Sure I could bang in 900mg of both but it doesn't mean I would grow better. So the above or something like 500mg test and 500mg deca with the tbol.

Maybe some pre and post slin or a low dose before most meals. I can't really use hgh at an effective dose due to severe fatigue otherwise I would use it at approx 5IU per day. If I wanted to get big and fast (not counting fatigue) I would probably also add in 20mg MK-677. I also love adrol but again have to be careful. For others some test and deca with 50-100mg adrol and you will blow up fast. For most guys I would recommend something like 600mg test, 400mg deca and 50-100mg adrol.

Last edited:
Test is a clear winner. There's a reason people say testosterone is king. If you need to add anything in, I prefer Deca.

Trestolone. With t-bol first 6-8 weeks. D-bol (for 4 or for 6-8 but just prewo) might would be better but I would rather not stack it with trest as gyno could flare up. Winny inject last 4-8wks.

Last edited:
I keep it very basic. Test and deca usually. Plus an oral at a reasonable dose so I get benefits without it ruining my appetite, digestion and overall results. Everyone is different and some can do high test with high hgh/slin and grow like weeds. I have to be careful with what I run these days. If I bang in high test I will feel awful and it will actually go against me and I look worse for it. The key for me is picking certain compounds at certain doses. I just posted this cycle in another thread and came on this one and I guess the same applies. If I were wanting to lean bulk something like the following...

Test C at 300mg
Primo at 350-700mg
Deca at 200-400mg
Tbol at 20-60mg

I would start low and taper up the doses over time. Perhaps even drop the primo and add in a little more test and deca. But I would have to be careful with both doses. Sure I could bang in 900mg of both but it doesn't mean I would grow better. So the above or something like 500mg test and 500mg deca with the tbol.

Maybe some pre and post slin or a low dose before most meals. I can't really use hgh at an effective dose due to severe fatigue otherwise I would use it at approx 5IU per day. If I wanted to get big and fast (not counting fatigue) I would probably also add in 20mg MK-677. I also love adrol but again have to be careful. For others some test and deca with 50-100mg adrol and you will blow up fast. For most guys I would recommend something like 600mg test, 400mg deca and 50-100mg adrol.

I’m the same way with test , once t gets to 500mg the side start to come on pretty quick which is why I was wanting another component to ad but keep the side minimal.

I’d love to add primo in at 400-500mg a week but several of the last times I got it I’m fairly certain it was fake. May have to invest in a big order from Geno if his seems good. I ran some pharmacy primo at 300mg a week and nothing I’ve gotten from sources has been anything close to the pharmacy stuff

No matter the question the correct answer is always Trenbolone :D

My best bulks and best cuts were using high dose testosterone, 1g. I am convinced testosterone is the best hormone out there. From 125mg to 1.5g I have ran it and always great as long as it is on its own. Those of you that say higher test gives you sides, have you tried it completely alone? Even a little of something else with test I get sides. Actually it was the anabolics that were giving me most sides personally.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity