over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo joints?

Brickshthouse79

Registered
Has anyone run 1g or more of primo and experienced dry joints? Almost like winny, but not as severe. Note im also taking 350mg test prop and 30mg var. Ive never had this side but in the past I ran it a bit lower (600-8005wk). Strength isnt up much and im def leaning out with the primo look, so i think im good to go and may just need to reduce the dose.

Makes me wonder if your primo might actually be masteron.

Has anyone run 1g or more of primo and experienced dry joints? Almost like winny, but not as severe. Note im also taking 350mg test prop and 30mg var. Ive never had this side but in the past I ran it a bit lower (600-8005wk). Strength isnt up much and im def leaning out with the primo look, so i think im good to go and may just need to reduce the dose.

There are so many variables it would be impossible to state what is causing it. I assume you are dieting so that is a massive one. What are your macros? Is your fat intake fairly low now? I assume you are training hard now? You write strength is up so you are lifting heavier? Is your training volume high? Are you using an AI? The primo could definitely be a factor as well.

There are so many variables it would be impossible to state what is causing it. I assume you are dieting so that is a massive one. What are your macros? Is your fat intake fairly low now? I assume you are training hard now? You write strength is up so you are lifting heavier? Is your training volume high? Are you using an AI? The primo could definitely be a factor as well.

Thanks, Elvia. I think the primo is legit.

Cals are maintenance right now (3250) but cardio is 5x a week for 30 to 60 mins
Macros are: 40% carbs, 35% protein, 25% fat
Training volume is low, high frequency and high intensity (DC style)
Strength is up a bit but not a lot - im having a tough time beating the log book at these cals, so im going to increase them on training day to maintenance + 500
Visually i look better. I'm not naturally vascular and im starting to get some good visible veins even around 13% bf
No ai being used
Sleeping fine (def not tren), no pee problems (dont think its mast), no more hair shedding than normal.

All in all, I think the primo is legit. Im just curious if anyone else has felt somewhat dry joints when running it at a fairly decent dose.

Thanks, Elvia. I think the primo is legit.

Cals are maintenance right now (3250) but cardio is 5x a week for 30 to 60 mins
Macros are: 40% carbs, 35% protein, 25% fat
Training volume is low, high frequency and high intensity (DC style)
Strength is up a bit but not a lot - im having a tough time beating the log book at these cals, so im going to increase them on training day to maintenance + 500
Visually i look better. I'm not naturally vascular and im starting to get some good visible veins even around 13% bf
No ai being used
Sleeping fine (def not tren), no pee problems (dont think its mast), no more hair shedding than normal.

All in all, I think the primo is legit. Im just curious if anyone else has felt somewhat dry joints when running it at a fairly decent dose.

I did use approx 1g primo with 300mg test but I can't remember how my joints were. Maybe someone else can chime in. I have never heard of anyone complaining about it drying their joints like winny can. If I use 50mg winny my joints are terrible within a few weeks. I am sure many have experienced dry joints on primo but the same for test and well everything. As I stated there are so many variables though so it's hard to say. Plus if x person says his joints were dry on primo he could have been overlifting or dieting hard or even using fake primo.

The most important thing is what can be done about it. How long do you have left in your cycle? Is it so bad you would consider coming off or lowering the dose? Maybe look at lowerign training frequency and poundages for a few weeks and seeing if that helps. Maybe you could throw in 200mg deca as a quick fix (it's not good for joints) or try some BPC-157 and/or TB-500 (both can be great for the joints).

I did use approx 1g primo with 300mg test but I can't remember how my joints were. Maybe someone else can chime in. I have never heard of anyone complaining about it drying their joints like winny can. If I use 50mg winny my joints are terrible within a few weeks. I am sure many have experienced dry joints on primo but the same for test and well everything. As I stated there are so many variables though so it's hard to say. Plus if x person says his joints were dry on primo he could have been overlifting or dieting hard or even using fake primo.

The most important thing is what can be done about it. How long do you have left in your cycle? Is it so bad you would consider coming off or lowering the dose? Maybe look at lowerign training frequency and poundages for a few weeks and seeing if that helps. Maybe you could throw in 200mg deca as a quick fix (it's not good for joints) or try some BPC-157 and/or TB-500 (both can be great for the joints).

Thanks again. Funny that you mention bpc and tb, I just started both. Im planning to run the primo another 12 weeks. I was thinking of a little deca as well. That may be the best route.

Thanks again. Funny that you mention bpc and tb, I just started both. Im planning to run the primo another 12 weeks. I was thinking of a little deca as well. That may be the best route.

When did you start them? They should help relatively fast.

Anavar always tightens my joints. I think this is due to its cortisol reducing properties?

That could be it. Im just surprised that it could happen at 30mg/day. Perhaps that along with the primo is the cause.

I missed that. It seems to do it for me as well. I had just upped to 60mg for a few days but have had to come back down as the acid reflux is bad. I still had it for 2 days after dropping the dose but it's gone away now. I know it was the avar as it's the only thing that does it to me.

I missed that. It seems to do it for me as well. I had just upped to 60mg for a few days but have had to come back down as the acid reflux is bad. I still had it for 2 days after dropping the dose but it's gone away now. I know it was the avar as it's the only thing that does it to me.

Ill give the bpc and tb a week and if that doesnt do ut ill drop the var and see if thats the culprit.

The past 2 days Ive been having heartburn as well, which I dont believe Ive ever had from var. Ive also been getting intense pumps and have decreased cardio capacity (pumps in shins which I usually get). At this point I think the var is causing all of these sides. Its amazing its happening with only 30mg/day.

Yea its amazing, they say var is weak var is for women var is very mild,i swear i get several sides from it lol.

The past 2 days Ive been having heartburn as well, which I dont believe Ive ever had from var. Ive also been getting intense pumps and have decreased cardio capacity (pumps in shins which I usually get). At this point I think the var is causing all of these sides. Its amazing its happening with only 30mg/day.

Yes it's funny the rep avar has. It's probably my fav orals and I have used everything. Right now I wish I could high dose it for a few weeks. 60mg was really bad for me. The heartburn was horrible. Plus I haven't checked my HDL levels yet :eek: I always recommend avar to people though as it can be magic if you don't get all the sides.

I've never heard of Primo doing this, but IIRC, and somebody correct if i'm getting it confused with something else, but didn't Matt Porter state he had lowered estrogen/estradiol levels using Primo? Maybe the lowered estro levels are causing "dry Joints" similar to what users feel when using too much AI's?

Again, I've never read of that happening, but throwing it out there.

The obvious is whether the Primo is even real:eek:

That could be it. Im just surprised that it could happen at 30mg/day. Perhaps that along with the primo is the cause.

When I used to run orals I would always add a quarter tab of anadrol for joint lube with every 10mg of anavar. That combo twice a day was really good at hardness and fullness without joint pain or bloat.

Deca really didn't help as much as the drol. YMMV

I ran pharmacon primo and when I tested my estrogen it was crashed. No ai and 150 test per week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

it s possible to suffer joints pain with primo. I had the experience at the beginning of one of my preparations. But it's not the intensity of Winstrol's pain

it s possible to suffer joints pain with primo. I had the experience at the beginning of one of my preparations. But it's not the intensity of Winstrol's pain

Yeah, this experience is nothing like the horrible tin man that winny turns me into. Its more like minor dryness and some cracking sounds in some joints (knees, elbows, wrists).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131