over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experience with T2 ?

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Doing some research the past couple days Ive come across T2, which apparently is a legal thyroid hormone, less active than T3 but also potentially more muscle sparing (and better than T4 for fat loss). I've even found a bottle of this stuff, 200mcg per pill, for $20, sold legally online. Sounds too good to be true at this point and I am wondering why I haven't heard of it before, and if any of you have experience with it, and if so what did you think. I'm currently using T3 but if i could get a legal option that is better for muscle retention id definitely go that route.

Last edited:
In the late 90's and early 2000's, Syntrax sold Lipokinetix, which had the metabolite 3-5-diiodothyronine (T2) in it. Personally, i'd stick with T3 or T4.

In the late 90's and early 2000's, Syntrax sold Lipokinetix, which had the metabolite 3-5-diiodothyronine (T2) in it. Personally, i'd stick with T3 or T4.

And adipokinetix.... (sp?). Incredibly effective fat burners back in the hay day of -spiked- supplements :headbang:

When I worked for Author L. Rea, he was on the verge of bringing a product to market with T2 in it. I used it behind the scenes as a tester and it worked really well augmented with my fatburner and cardio/diet. There was a noticeable increase in perspiration and seemingly energy as well. I think I still have the bottle he gave me with a little bit in it. It was appropriately going to be named 'Furnace'. I am guessing this was summer 2010 or so.

At one point, I was in his garage in Texas and we had found some older samples of the discontinued and legendary VENOM. Paired with Furnace, my appetite was suppressed and the rate I was quickly burning fat at was incredible.

Last edited:
When I worked for Author L. Rea, he was on the verge of bringing a product to market with T2 in it. I used it behind the scenes as a tester and it worked really well augmented with my fatburner and cardio/diet. There was a noticeable increase in perspiration and seemingly energy as well. I think I still have the bottle he gave me with a little bit in it. It was appropriately going to be named 'Furnace'. I am guessing this was summer 2010 or so.

At one point, I was in his garage in Texas and we had found some older samples of the discontinued and legendary VENOM. Paired with Furnace, my appetite was suppressed and the rate I was quickly burning fat at was incredible.

Nice!

Do you remember the dosage you were taking?

How come you prefer T3?

How come you prefer T3?

TBH, i'm probably not qualified to state one is better than the other, maybe one of the others can?

I prefer T3 because it is tried and true for the intended benefits of thyroid hormone enhancement. Lipok had a ton of other stuff in it, including usnic acid, but it was later taken off the shelves. I've ever used any T2 product by itself, so I can't comment specifically on it's actions...would be unfair. I'm not sure of the legality of it currently either. T3 (or T4 at the least) is fairly easy to obtain, so I just prefer that. However, it's been forever since I've even read anything on T2, so maybe some of the other more scientifically inclined members may be able to add some enticing updates?

Speaking of Syntrax, anybody know what the heck ever happened to Derek Cornelious? I know he was playing with fire on his products, but is he even still around? I don't know what came of him later, but he was a pretty good guy when I knew of him on the forums in the mid-90's. He used to post under the name "unique" at EF.

Lipokinetix also had Usnic Acid in it which was coined the OTC version of DNP (but much more hepatotoxic) so much of the fat burning came from this.

T2 is a mere shadow of T3 for fat burning but as mentioned above, is also not catabolic.

I forget the exact ratio of T2 to T3 in terms of lipolytic activity but some brainiac broke it all down many years ago on AnabolicMinds. I don’t recall it being compared to T4.

All of this said, T2 can still be used for some mild effects.

Lipokinetix also had Usnic Acid in it which was coined the OTC version of DNP (but much more hepatotoxic) so much of the fat burning came from this.

T2 is a mere shadow of T3 for fat burning but as mentioned above, is also not catabolic.

I forget the exact ratio of T2 to T3 in terms of lipolytic activity but some brainiac broke it all down many years ago on AnabolicMinds. I don’t recall it being compared to T4.

All of this said, T2 can still be used for some mild effects.

Lipokinetix was a legit product. I def saw noticeable fat loss...great OTC from the past.

Venom/meridia. I still have an unopened bottle or two lol.

I asked a good apocarthy about T2 when I was first diagnosed as hypothyroid. They said that the early versions of T2 also contained T3 and T4. Current versions are purified and tested in order to be legal, and only contain T2. So while the original "T2" was effective, current legal T2 will not give the same results because it is actually all T2.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread because it came up again today. This stuff is completely legal and available on Amazon, in Redcon supplements, and also in supplements by the company that sponsors big Ramy now.

Interested in people's personal experience, and also perhaps some scientific input from folks like @Stewie et al

No doubt some of the products in the late 90s early 2000s were legit. I use to love being able to walk-in and grab Superdrol.

Bumping this thread because it came up again today. This stuff is completely legal and available on Amazon, in Redcon supplements, and also in supplements by the company that sponsors big Ramy now.

Interested in people's personal experience, and also perhaps some scientific input from folks like @Stewie et al
I’m interested as well especially if it’s just a boost and anticatabolic.

Natural Dessicated Thyroid like Armour Thyroid, etc. contains a little T2 in it.

I’m interested as well especially if it’s just a boost and anticatabolic.
I'm waiting to make up my mind u til I hear from Stewie or someone with some expertise

Biocore sells a product with 100mcg T2

Redcon1 has "silencer" which contains 300mcg T2

And enhanced labs has "all day shred" which contains 300mcg T2

Ok I found this video. Dude seems very knowledgeable. He says..

T2 is more important for metabolic rate than T3

T2 causes weight loss without cardiac problems

T2 is important for muscles during exercise

Ok I found this video. Dude seems very knowledgeable. He says..

T2 is more important for metabolic rate than T3

T2 causes weight loss without cardiac problems

T2 is important for muscles during exercise

Yeah I believe anything on YouTube too! Great find!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131