over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roids and intermittent fasting

nihilixm

Banned
Why is it seen that as a natural IF enhances your results vs on gear it hinders it?

Assuming you eat enough why would 6 small meals need to happen if you're on gear vs off and why is it such a dogmatic thing like as soon as the pin goes in my ass cheek if I don't eat 6 meals a day I'm short changing my results

I'm looking for answers not trying to act like a smart ass but generally I just end up a bit leaner if I do IF while blasting vs otherwise just end the blast s bit fatter and end up losing more while cutting

I get people say you need to EAT to grow but I can outeat my needs very easy and pile on excessive fat so more meals makes it easier to get out of my cal requirements.

So I'm curious about your perspectives and reasoning why IF short changes your results on roids but not other wise.

Last edited:
It sounds like you've tried both on roids and IF works better for you.

If that's the case then stick with it.

It sounds like you've tried both on roids and IF works better for you.

If that's the case then stick with it.

Yeah I hsve and it does but I keep going back to more frequent eating because I read things here snd there about roids and needing to eat more often. Really need to Make up my own mind and figure out what science says... But I guess not many studies on people using AAS with IF holding supra physiological amounts of muscle.

Last edited:
It's all about the calories at the end of the day. Provided they are the same, eating 1 or 6 meals won't make a noticeable difference. Just do as you prefer.

Who told you IF enhances your results as a natural btw?

Found the IF works better for me as well but when I am not on cycle I do IF. Like others said above it ultimately comes down to calories in and out and if a eating pattern works for you normally then stick with it during cycle as that is what you are used to doing.

Also someone above questioned the effectiveness on IF and I can probably find the link on a couple studies but in summary of the findings those who ate the same calories but ate over the day vs IF gained the same amount of muscle but those who did IF lost more body fat so I believe OP is referring to those studies.

Last edited:
It's all about the calories at the end of the day. Provided they are the same, eating 1 or 6 meals won't make a noticeable difference. Just do as you prefer.

Who told you IF enhances your results as a natural btw?

Found the IF works better for me as well but when I am not on cycle I do IF. Like others said above it ultimately comes down to calories in and out and if a eating pattern works for you normally then stick with it during cycle as that is what you are used to doing.

Also someone above questioned the effectiveness on IF and I can probably find the link on a couple studies but in summary of the findings those who ate the same calories but ate over the day vs IF gained the same amount of muscle but those who did IF lost more body fat so I believe OP is referring to those studies.
https://translational-medicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12967-016-1044-0

Our data demonstrate that during a RT program, TRF was capable of maintaining muscle mass, reducing body fat, and reducing inflammation markers.

also anecdotally just seems like bigger leaner naturals aren't doing the 6 meals a day approach while people on gear are more gungho about it.

Who told you this? Just because you read something online doesn't make it true. Looks like someone gave you bad advice.

i think IF is great for cutting and maintaining, but when bulking id rather do a regular eating pattern. i like spreading out my meals because eating 4000+ cals in just 8 hrs makes me feel horrible and i like the idea of spreading out those nutrients. but OP if u find IF works well for u while bulking, then do what works for u. as stated above, its cals in vs cals out that matters.

this is the same answer to almost every question asked: depends on your goals.

Define your goals.

the commercialized principles of the idea of intermittent fasting I believe you’re referring to may work to maintain a “generally good looking” physique relatively easily. Everyone essentially intermittently fasts because of sleep right EXCEPT people who feed nocturnally. But I don’t think you’ll ever have an alpha physique without structured eating habits regardless of time frame. Growth and is growth and a deficit is a deficit.
Anyways by setting a limit on the time frame of caloric ingestion most people are more easily able to shut the door on eating so to speak and maintain the diet because of the rule. If they eat excess calories in that time frame though they’re going to gain weight (muscle and or fat). Intermittent fasting isn’t the answer; maintaining an intelligent caloric deficit is. There’s a million ways to skin this cat IF is one of them.

For me i just get them in and quit. Whether that’s by 10 pm or 2 pm and I eat one meal before cardio no carbs as soon as I am able after waking wether that’s 4 am or 12 noon.

Not eating on gear is stupid. I understand cutting calories but you still fucking eat. Earn those calories. Gain five pounds when you cut you did it right bruh. You are no longer a human anymore amigeau “you can now absorb more than 30 grams protein per meal to synthesize protein” hehehehehhe. But in al seriousness give the drugs and Mones the tools they need to be successful (sleep food stimulation). Habits are success.

Don’t be a loser. Get diced on 1-300 grams of carbs and fuck some cheer leaders slash your wife. Male or female idgaf they’re all cheerleaders.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear