over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suit

deadliftsquates

Registered
I dont know if you have uniqlo in your country, but that is the only company that has suites/ business clothes i can wear at 6ft/240pounds.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

I go to Mens Warehouse in the US. They will fit me for a suit and then take measurements to alter it.

Not so useful if proportions are way off. Any place will alter, nothing unique about mens warehouse. Suit separates far more likely to work than suits...

Ideally bespoke custom, then made to measure and then off the rack with alterations. Im guessing if shopping at express not looking to spend alot.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You just have to go and try some on in the store. If you get one off-the-rack, it may need to be heavily altered depending on the fit, but this is still often cheaper than the alternative of getting one custom made.

In fact, I would recommend not getting one custom made. When I was in my twenties I had a suit custom made. In 6 months, the suit no longer fit, and to this day is just sitting in my closet, as I can't stand to get rid of it when I spent so much on it. I figure maybe when I'm an old man and shrink back down in size it will fit again...

Express? Seamstress? Are you going to homecoming or something? Might as well borrow your dads and have your mom sew it....

Jokes aside, a suit from express will fall apart the second time you wear it and if you ever go to a party prepare to see 5 other guys wearing the same exact suit. Besides it’s not like express is cheap or something, it’s actually incredibly overpriced for what you get. I wouldn’t ever tell someone to be cheap when it comes to a suit because it will cost you more in the long run but I guarantee you could at least get a nice Calvin Klein or Kenneth Cole suit on sale at Macy’s or another department store for less than the garbage express sells.

Go to a nice department store find you a nice Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss etc. and just as important as the suit itself find a good tailor and don’t be afraid to tell him exactly what you want and make him get it perfect. I would send my friends to my old tailor and he would totally dick them around and barely do any work but he would do mine perfect, I eventually realized he knew he could be lazy with them because they didn’t know any better and I told them he was good, told him to fuck off on principle still haven’t found a good replacement.

Just don’t go to express and don’t have a woman or a store tailor your suit, trust me, a suit won’t make you but it can definitely break you.

I dont know if you have uniqlo in your country, but that is the only company that has suites/ business clothes i can wear at 6ft/240pounds.

I’m 6’1 240, wtf are you talking about that’s not a prohibitive size to finding a suit at all....

Do you live in an Asian country or something?

I guarantee you could at least get a nice Calvin Klein or Kenneth Cole suit on sale at Macy’s or another department store for less than the garbage express sells.

This. I've bought suits from multiple places, including Men's Warehouse with the tailoring, but I always have the best luck at Macy's. They tend to have huge sales, so you can get a really nice suit, or separates, at a decent price. And they are far better built than the Men's Warehouse junk.

I’m 6’1 240, wtf are you talking about that’s not a prohibitive size to finding a suit at all....

Do you live in an Asian country or something?
Europe. I have been to ALL stores and when something fits me shoulder/backwise then the bellyregion is made for 350lbs ultrafat guy. And i dont wear a potatobag as a shirt.

Maybe different in the US. Same sizes are usually taller there.

Europe. I have been to ALL stores and when something fits me shoulder/backwise then the bellyregion is made for 350lbs ultrafat guy. And i dont wear a potatobag as a shirt.

They don't have athletic or tailored fit shirts there? Like this:

**broken link removed**

Maybe different in the US. Same sizes are usually taller there.

I could see that, it’s happened here for a lot of clothing as well. Namely the chain stores like express or H&M and the like. They make clothes for guys that are either skinny as shit with no thighs, crotch or shoulders or they make clothes for fat obese fucks....no between, because that’s what guys look like now. Stay away from the chain stores you’ll have better luck.

We’re the same size, if you want a tip Hugo Boss 2xl shirts usually fit me perfect....that doesn’t help for suits though.

Last edited:
Thanks for the hint.. over here ususally all the salesstuff just shakes their head when i enter a shop and ask for clothes. Lol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner