over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Superdrol

Andro308

Registered
Just curious if this has a longer half life than oral?
I know with some orals when made into injection form they tend to have a longer half life like winny and anadrol

Thanks

It’s potent shit that’s for sure! Would like to just pin once a day.

Im on my 2nd week of it at 20mg ed. Haven't really felt much except some strength increase. I haven't blown up like everybody says happens.

By week 2 you should see strength and size gains. Anadrol peaks really fast. but by week 3 gains tend diminish. That's what it's said. I see it more like week 3 it just flows. If you ain't kill it as much as possible by week 3.I would expect no miracles. At least I respond like that too it. Besides feeling like SHIT. Everything hurts everything. I guess it's from the sudden growth

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Anyone ever use the Sdrol as a pre-workout only kinda like some guys do with orals? I did that with oral version and really liked the results.

It’s potent shit that’s for sure! Would like to just pin once a day.
The half-life when injected isn't that much longer than when taken orally. You will have nowhere near stable blood levels when injecting once a day. But you don't need stable levels anyway. Timing peak blood levels around the workout is just fine.

Anyone ever use the Sdrol as a pre-workout only kinda like some guys do with orals? I did that with oral version and really liked the results.
I'd say most people use it like that.

Im on my 2nd week of it at 20mg ed. Haven't really felt much except some strength increase. I haven't blown up like everybody says happens.

I would question your Superdrol. I feel it in just a day or two and in a week I see the difference.

I would question your Superdrol. I feel it in just a day or two and in a week I see the difference.

First day its not only noticable in the gym but in the kitchen..

Sdrol this morning, ate 1/4 of my breakfast and had to stop lol.

The half-life when injected isn't that much longer than when taken orally. You will have nowhere near stable blood levels when injecting once a day. But you don't need stable levels anyway. Timing peak blood levels around the workout is just fine.

I'd say most people use it like that.

Hey Jeff any idea if injectable Superdrol is any less harsh on the system than oral?

I must say I do feel completely different when doing injections vs orals.
Injections seem more tame when it comes to sides.

I got the raw from Purpel Panda and brewed it myself at 40mg. I also never feel Tren when I run it too.

Probably because you don't take any time off and your tolerance to drugs is higher than normal.

You should cycle androgens up and down to get optimal effects. Not cruise on Trenbolone all the time and Test.

I got the raw from Purpel Panda and brewed it myself at 40mg. I also never feel Tren when I run it too.

Because you also "cruise" on it and don't stop running it you dummy.

Probably because you don't take any time off and your tolerance to drugs is higher than normal.

You should cycle androgens up and down to get optimal effects. Not cruise on Trenbolone all the time and Test.

Ive never used Sdrol tho and the injectable is supposed to be much stronger than the oral. I should be getting something out if it considering it's stronger than tren.

Ive never used Sdrol tho and the injectable is supposed to be much stronger than the oral. I should be getting something out if it considering it's stronger than tren.

Go down to legit TRT at 10-20mg per day TE injected subq for 6 weeks, then try running Superdrol again and Then (if you have to).

Get bloods done too and stop avoiding it. It will cost $100-150 and you'll know what's going on inside your body.

That right there could be the issue. PPL has not been so great to me. Make sure your testing your raws every time. I do

I ran Scrioxx's injectable SD and loved it. I always shot it an hour pre-workout. I took 20-40 mg ED for 4 weeks.....I wish I could use it all year..but I'd be dead
AF

If you use superdrol corretly you can have unbelievable growth while on it. I have seen clients pack on about a pound a day after a few weeks on cycle. Sooo sooooo sooooooooooooo toxic

You're absolutely thinking the right things

Enjoy : )

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner