over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ Question...

Andro308

Registered
I have never used this anabolic and have some coming. Boldenone is said to aromatize at about 50% the rate of testosterone. Boldenone metabolizes to an anti-aromatase inhibitor known as 1,4 dienedone. So I am wondering if there is any water retention with this anabolic? Could this be run up to a show?

Thanks

imo, yes its a good drug for shows. one guy i help, uses deca and test and slin in off season. then drops deca and starts eq and tren for prep.
tren and eq are a sick combo but high bp is almost guaranteed combining those
-F2S

I have never used this anabolic and have some coming. Boldenone is said to aromatize at about 50% the rate of testosterone. Boldenone metabolizes to an anti-aromatase inhibitor known as 1,4 dienedone. So I am wondering if there is any water retention with this anabolic? Could this be run up to a show?

Thanks

Could definitely run up to a show but it does have an affect on hunger. And that plus a contest prep diet is tough. Not a big aromatization drug either.

LOTS of info on EQ on this forum dude. Dive into the search info as this stuff is easy to find.

You typically won't experience much in the terms of water retention running EQ. It can certainly make vascularity seem more pronounced, and as others have mentioned, it can increase hunger for many. Just keep this in mind if you're using it toward the tail end of a dieting phase!

The hunger issue I have heard is hit or miss meaning it effects some and not others

The hunger issue I have heard is hit or miss meaning it effects some and not others
This is true. From personal experience, if I get up into the 400mg+ range, it can increase hunger quite dramatically. If I throw in an oral though, my hunger will drop after a couple weeks.

You typically won't experience much in the terms of water retention running EQ. It can certainly make vascularity seem more pronounced, and as others have mentioned, it can increase hunger for many. Just keep this in mind if you're using it toward the tail end of a dieting phase!

I agree with you about not getting any water retention at all. It gave me pumps in the gym and did make my veins stand out more than usual. I never got that hunger much from it, not any more than other steroids at least.

I agree with you about not getting any water retention at all. It gave me pumps in the gym and did make my veins stand out more than usual. I never got that hunger much from it, not any more than other steroids at least.
I am one of those dudes that pretty much every injectable other than tren increases my hunger. EQ seemed much more pronounced though. It may have been other factors that contributed to making me feel like a bottomless pit of a man, but who knows. It's one of those things where you just have to experience it for yourself and see how you respond!

I assume EQ will keep you lean due to all dry gains

Back around 1998 or so I ran an EQ only cycle several times and put on a lot of strength but not a lot of size. I got more muscular and leaner too. I think my weight only went up about 10 lbs max during the cycle, and then dropped down to about a 5 pound gain after going clean for about 1 month. Strength and my appearance were much better though. That was on a fairly low dose too. I was taking 150 mg 3x a week, so only 450 mg/week. I was using Ganabol 50, and it was only 50mg/ml.

I've ran a shit-ton of Eq over the last 20-25 years, and I can say that if you get water retention or even nipple sensitivity, you probably got fake eq, which would be apparent to ID by the source as it is in liquid form in the raw.

Not a big fan of Eq after all those years, just not a big responder myself, I always just added it in because, well, it never hurt anything, and it brought out more veins when cutting, and some strength. Outside of that, I never got much. I have seen some guys respond very well to it, so it will be individual like all compounds....but generally, not a lot of weight gain, but solid hard gains will develop, along with a positive enhancement in look, especially when incorporated in a cutting phase.

Don't want to say it's side effect free....keep an eye on hematocrit levels, some acne, panic attacks for some, and maybe BP issues if prone. No gyno or water retention.

I've ran a shit-ton of Eq over the last 20-25 years, and I can say that if you get water retention or even nipple sensitivity, you probably got fake eq, which would be apparent to ID by the source as it is in liquid form in the raw.

Not a big fan of Eq after all those years, just not a big responder myself, I always just added it in because, well, it never hurt anything, and it brought out more veins when cutting, and some strength. Outside of that, I never got much. I have seen some guys respond very well to it, so it will be individual like all compounds....but generally, not a lot of weight gain, but solid hard gains will develop, along with a positive enhancement in look, especially when incorporated in a cutting phase.

Don't want to say it's side effect free....keep an eye on hematocrit levels, some acne, panic attacks for some, and maybe BP issues if prone. No gyno or water retention.

For me it produced effects similar to Tren, lean muscle/strength gains, only it was maybe 1/3 as effective. No sides at all for me though, none that I can remember at least.

I've also run a good amount of EQ in my day. I doubt you will see water retention.

One of my favorite drugs, for some reason I respond very well to EQ, full tight muscles and veins for days. Water retention next to nothing.

Just started my EQ cycle. Using with for a bulk. Pairing it with Test at 500mg, EQ @ 600mg, and Anadrol as a kick start for 2-3 weeks. Looking forward to see how my body responses to EQ....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws