over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eq at moderate vs very high dosages

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've read a variety of opinions on eq

Some say its worthless use deca

Some say it has a pronounced affect on the traps and delts that other aas simply do not have

Then I see a few say the "magic" happens at 2g plus per week

I have never ran it this high but tend to feel it may be true, as it does seem very weak to me at moderate doses

However i feel like it should be run with everything else in lower dosages to really see such an affect, meaning if you want to run high dose eq and get that "freaky look" they claim, you need to really lower test so the water isn't masking the eq look

But maybe introduce drol to fill out?

This is speculation, but what are your thoughts on eq in general and at higher dosages?

“Pronounced effect of traps and delts” first time Iv ever heard that, then again I love eq and my traps and delts are quite good haha

I normally do 800 test and 800 eq on a bulk cycle, 400 test and 400 eq on a cut

Love the combo,

I hate tren as it gives my acid reflux and stomach pains

I Hate deca as it gives me gyno and caba don’t seem to work or I can’t get real caba

I hate orals as they ruin my appetite and cholesterol

Tried primo at 1g a week instead of eq and thought it was about the same but 3x more expensive

What’s left? Mast? Yeah ok, mast is alright with test to raise free test but would still run another anabolic on top

Some say there's a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow...

Only one way to find out...

Hematocrit would be ridiculous at high dosages of eq.. youd need a script to get drained regularly I'd think.

Definitely agree about the shoulders and traps comment, nothing makes them more round and full than eq

If you take a steroid for the delta and traps then don't forget to take one for arms and chest too. And definitely don't forget the steroids for the legs.

As with any steroid there is a dose dependent effect with a point at diminishing return. EQ does not have some weird algorithm for its effects.

However, if you are looking for maximum effects from EQ make sure to set out your vials under DIRECT moonlight during a full moon.

Last edited:
Would like to know this as well.. I’m a few weeks 8 or 10 I’m not really keeping track lol just dropped my test down from 800 to 400 mg.. eq has been at 800 mg I did throw in an extra cc making a gram and I think I really felt that extra cc...in A few weeks I’ll be being up the test back to 800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually 4 weeks in to a Sust/Deca/EQ cycle.
Havent run EQ in probably 6+ years and decided to throw 600mg dose in the mix.

My last EQ cycles (years back) were unimpressive and I had tried 600-1g. No increase in hunger, vascularity, nothing. I had assumed it was just a weak drug. BUT...this cycle has been different. At 600mg I have a definite more pronounced appetite, vascularity and fullness. It honestly makes me think my last EQ cycles were either drastically underdosed OR fake.

Right now I'm running:

600 Sust
600 EQ
400 Deca

I like it. I usually switch a compound out and increase a dose 8-10 weeks in so trying to decide if I up the test and EQ, maybe drop out the Deca for 6 weeks of tren. Not sure yet. But i'm impressed with EQ this time around.

Btw, I also did not have a very high RBC with the past EQ cycles so that might point to the underdose/fake issue. Im gonna donate soon and maybe get some bloodwork to see where i'm at.

My last EQ cycles (years back) were unimpressive and I had tried 600-1g. No increase in hunger, vascularity, nothing. I had assumed it was just a weak drug. BUT...this cycle has been different. At 600mg I have a definite more pronounced appetite, vascularity and fullness. It honestly makes me think my last EQ cycles were either drastically underdosed OR fake.

Right now I'm running:

600 Sust
600 EQ
400 Deca

I like it. I usually switch a compound out and increase a dose 8-10 weeks in so trying to decide if I up the test and EQ, maybe drop out the Deca for 6 weeks of tren. Not sure yet. But i'm impressed with EQ this time around.

Btw, I also did not have a very high RBC with the past EQ cycles so that might point to the underdose/fake issue. Im gonna donate soon and maybe get some bloodwork to see where i'm at.

I almost feel like for EQ to shine, it should be run at higher dosages relative to other compounds, or on its own (well not purely on its own).

Fore example if someone is on test and deca already, what the EQ does will not be noticed, because you are already holding water from the more wet compounds. have you always ran EQ with a good dose of other compounds>

Right now I'm running:

600 Sust
600 EQ
400 Deca

The best EQ I ever had was Vet. grade from South America. I wonder if it is still sold? Ganabol or sometimes Maxigan.
**broken link removed**

I took 1200 a week a few years ago. It was ok, but I've made better body comp gains off of test npp and dhb. My blood pressure was higher on eq then others as well. I would only be interested in doing a different ester honestly.

IDK WTF is going on with EQ in modern era but back in the 80s and 90s that vet grade stuff at 50 mg/ml was the shit. This China 300 mg/ml stuff is not even close.

Such a huge difference in experiences with EQ. Just started myself this week. 500mg Test. 600mg of EQ. Anadrol for the first 2-4 weeks. Will see how it goes.

IDK WTF is going on with EQ in modern era but back in the 80s and 90s that vet grade stuff at 50 mg/ml was the shit. This China 300 mg/ml stuff is not even close.

I even bought the EQ raw from China more than 10 years ago and did homebrew. It still wasn't as strong as that vet stuff back in the late 90s I had. im like you, what the heck!

I've read a variety of opinions on eq

Some say its worthless use deca

Some say it has a pronounced affect on the traps and delts that other aas simply do not have

Then I see a few say the "magic" happens at 2g plus per week

I have never ran it this high but tend to feel it may be true, as it does seem very weak to me at moderate doses

However i feel like it should be run with everything else in lower dosages to really see such an affect, meaning if you want to run high dose eq and get that "freaky look" they claim, you need to really lower test so the water isn't masking the eq look

But maybe introduce drol to fill out?

This is speculation, but what are your thoughts on eq in general and at higher dosages?

This sounds like some gh15 board bullshit.

Ain’t no one running 2g of eq. 300-600 is plenty.

Yes, some have done 2g of eq per week. Blood clots can and will happen at that dose.

I think the blood clot is the "magic" that happens at 2g/week.

2 grams a week of anything is going to run similar chances of that magic. Risky business to be sure.

If you are so curious just run it and see for yourself. Too many talk about stuff on here and they should just do it then let everyone know how they found it. Some guys love high eq and others hate it. If you are fine at more standard higher amounts (600-900mg) then chances are you will be able to manage the side effects. Some guys get bad anxiety on eq but that is usually at any decent dose.

I know a few guys who have used those doses and it was mixed. I recall someone on here telling me it was the best he ever looked (I think 2-3 grams). I can't remember the dose but a doorman I knew run a stupid high dose of eq. I am just guessing as I can't remember. He told me in ml's and not mg's. It was something stupid like 30ml per week. Plus this wasn't your 50mg/ml stuff. He loved it.

That delt and trap thing sounds like GH15. Just nonsense. Well not completely bullshit. It originates because male delts and traps have a higher number of androgen receptors than other muscles. So in theory you should be able to tell if someone is natural or not. Just nonsense though because someone natural could simply have great traps and delts :eek::p Moreover it's not like eq has a higher affinity for the androgen receptor than other steroids.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131