Blast to cruise

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Man I hate the fact everytime I go from blasting to cruise. I feel like crap. Like all over crap feeling. Even mental. I'm not saying depressed because I lost little size or strength. Just physically wise I feel crapy.

I've noticed that I have had blood work done for test results.and my levels have been always lower than let's say a few other members here using same sponsor. And at around same dose levels. Like 600mg to 750mg. At 600mg of test I come back at say 1596 and others around the 3000.I must not respond to test that much I don't know

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well the amount in the barrel doesn’t mean anything, it’s your levels that are what matter right? If you’re not at the levels you want then raise the dose, doesn’t mean you’re not still cruising because you’re using more oil if your levels say you’re on cruise.....

I could be way off on that, it just seems to be common sense to me but common sense doesn’t always apply in these things.

what is your reason for causing, are some health markers elevated?

Well the amount in the barrel doesn’t mean anything, it’s your levels that are what matter right? If you’re not at the levels you want then raise the dose, doesn’t mean you’re not still cruising because you’re using more oil if your levels say you’re on cruise.....

I could be way off on that, it just seems to be common sense to me but common sense doesn’t always apply in these things.
I agree with this 100%.

Other things to look into would be health markers. Not just your total test, but free test, TSH, Free T4. I would also get a full CBC and MP to see if anything else is going on. If you're on BP meds during a blast to keep things in range, it's possible that when you're cruising, blood pressure could be too low. This would certainly cause you to feel off.

Have you had any of the above mentioned labs pulled whilst feeling crappy?

I generally feel better when im cruising. Blasting i always am a bit more lethargic, dont sleep as well and generally dont cope as well with everyday situations(short fuse)

This going to seem very elementary; but when are you pulling bloods and what’s your injection frequency?

If you are a real poor metabolizer of testosterone; then your “trt” dose needs to go up obviously to suit your blood work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The number means jack shit bro. 500mg puts me 1500-2000 test level, 100mg puts me at 800 test level. I feel way better at 100mg and I lost no size.

My point is after you are higher then normal. The number doesn't mean anything, you are over where you need to be so that is all. Whether it is 1500, 2000, 3000 it is irrelevant in my opinion.

Are you sure you feel shitty from cruising and its not the aftermath of your blast? How long are you blasting, cruising, and when are you taking bloods?

The number means jack shit bro. 500mg puts me 1500-2000 test level, 100mg puts me at 800 test level. I feel way better at 100mg and I lost no size.

My point is after you are higher then normal. The number doesn't mean anything, you are over where you need to be so that is all. Whether it is 1500, 2000, 3000 it is irrelevant in my opinion.

Are you sure you feel shitty from cruising and its not the aftermath of your blast? How long are you blasting, cruising, and when are you taking bloods?
Well some are different I guess. They feel better with less test. I think it's the dropping of test levels even though I'm in range it still does something to my body that it doesn't like

I do blood work all the time. And one right before I blast one in middle of blast and one after. My labs thank God are always great. Except the last two my cholesterol has been bad. But that due to using orals. I never use them. And did this last time and meessed it up

^^^my interpretation of what the OP was generally getting at was feeling like poop when you come off of the "euphoric feelings" that blasting doses can produce

the simple solution that comes to mind for me is an "old skool" ..probably long forgotten technique called "tapering down"

IMO there are alot of great things that were forgotten from the past
(..one of the biggest being "patience")

for example; TODAY when a guy wants to "blast" ..he'll go from a TRT dose to 1G of TEST from one day to another
..though some of us are more experienced and have better tolerances for these drugs ..it's a shock to the system no matter how you cut it
..for many with lower tolerances, it leads to more conversion to ESTROGEN and some general feelings of unwellness
(..some call it TEST FLU ..not saying it is, but some will call it that)
..true that for many this will eventually "balance itself out" so most just learn to "deal with it" till it does

IMO (..and logically) ..it would be much better for all dynamics involved to "ramp up" to that 1G of TEST
..maybe 250/1st wk ..500/2nd+3rd wk ..750/4th+5th wk ..then 1G
^^^personally in addition to this, i would take an EOD schedule on injects from the start
(..yes even @250mg/wk)
^^^you can see where having patience would play a big part of this ;)

following this thought process; so we know that the body is always striving to keep "equilibrium"
..and with that we go back to the OP's dilemma/scenario

so now you've been blasting for a while and during that time you'r body has acclimated itself to the "euphoric/bullet-proof" feelings that high TEST can produce

^^^only now you'r going to "pull the rug out form underneath it" (..again from one day to another) ..by going from "blast doses" to "cruise/TRT doses"??

..to me, it's really no surprise that "yeah you'r gonna feel like shit" ..or feel "off" .."depleted" .."cloudy" .."less than" ..however you want to say it
^^^again some guys have a higher tolerance to this and some can "muscle thru it" better than others ..but i think it's safe to say that everyone is going to feel "something" to "some degree"

^^^my interpretation of what the OP was generally getting at was feeling like poop when you come off of the "euphoric feelings" that blasting doses can produce

the simple solution that comes to mind for me is an "old skool" ..probably long forgotten technique called "tapering down"

IMO there are alot of great things that were forgotten from the past

(..one of the biggest being "patience")

for example; TODAY when a guy wants to "blast" ..he'll go from a TRT dose to 1G of TEST from one day to another

..though some of us are more experienced and have better tolerances for these drugs ..it's a shock to the system no matter how you cut it

..for many with lower tolerances, it leads to more conversion to ESTROGEN and some general feelings of unwellness

(..some call it TEST FLU ..not saying it is, but some will call it that)

..true that for many this will eventually "balance itself out" so most just learn to "deal with it" till it does

IMO (..and logically) ..it would be much better for all dynamics involved to "ramp up" to that 1G of TEST

..maybe 250/1st wk ..500/2nd+3rd wk ..750/4th+5th wk ..then 1G

^^^personally in addition to this, i would take an EOD schedule on injects from the start

(..yes even @250mg/wk)

^^^you can see where having patience would play a big part of this ;)

following this thought process; so we know that the body is always striving to keep "equilibrium"

..and with that we go back to the OP's dilemma/scenario

so now you've been blasting for a while and during that time you'r body has acclimated itself to the "euphoric/bullet-proof" feelings that high TEST can produce

^^^only now you'r going to "pull the rug out form underneath it" (..again from one day to another) ..by going from "blast doses" to "cruise/TRT doses"??

..to me, it's really no surprise that "yeah you'r gonna feel like shit" ..or feel "off" .."depleted" .."cloudy" .."less than" ..however you want to say it

^^^again some guys have a higher tolerance to this and some can "muscle thru it" better than others ..but i think it's safe to say that everyone is going to feel "something" to "some degree"

Yes that's exactly it. You go from blasting and different compounds. Your dody is used to that. Then you just drop to trt dose and your body is like wtf. It's all over the place. That's why you feel like crap. I believe tapering down is a better transition for the body. So it can slowly adjust. I never blast test more than 600mg but when you add all the other compounds that adds up

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity