over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thick blood

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm curious if anyone else never has issues with Hemacrit issues? Even when I've cycled my blood doesn't thicken. I do only tend to do low intensity cardio for 30 mins 4 times a week. Is this normal??

Consider yourself lucky. It's a blessing. I can run TRT doses and donate blood 3-4 times a year and I still have top end hematocrit. To me thats like complaining you are gaining muscle too fast. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

Consider yourself lucky. It's a blessing. I can run TRT doses and donate blood 3-4 times a year and I still have top end hematocrit. To me thats like complaining you are gaining muscle too fast. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

I'm far from complaining brother. It's a simple question. Either you answer it or you don't.

I'm curious if anyone else never has issues with Hemacrit issues? Even when I've cycled my blood doesn't thicken. I do only tend to do low intensity cardio for 30 mins 4 times a week. Is this normal??

This is genetic. Some guys get very high hematocrit and hemoglobin on TRT doses of testosterone.

Others can run grams of testosterone without an issues, most people fall somewhere in the middle.

Thanks, Black Beard. I always appreciate your contributions.

I would hope that everyone on PM get's regular bw, but I'm sure many don't.

I would hope that everyone on PM get's regular bw, but I'm sure many don't.

A guy on a TRT facebook group had clots in both lungs and legs. His HCT was 60%. Syrup blood and that's from TRT. This was last month.

The last couple years mine are often in the upper 18s and 55s for hemoglobin and hematocrit on 200-300mg/wk trt.
I recently broke up my shots and lowered my trt dose and the numbers didnt improve(actually got slightly worse) so I've started doing cardio again which is rare for me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I guess he lived? That's scary.

Yeah, they caught it but it could have easily killed him. People were posting stories in the comment section of the post about their friends who died from clots.

The last couple years mine are often in the upper 18s and 55s for hemoglobin and hematocrit on 200-300mg/wk trt.
I recently broke up my shots and lowered my trt dose and the numbers didnt improve(actually got slightly worse) so I've started doing cardio again which is rare for me.

Have you tried adding GH and lowering the dose to 150-200 mg per week?

Cardio will only help your cardiovascular system be more resistant to heart attack, strokes, and clot so you will have a better chance of surviving. It won't lower hematocrit/hemoglobin significantly though.

Dr. John Crisler had a heart attack while running on the treadmill or sometime shortly around his cardio workout if i remember correctly.

I've seen clots in people at 55% and up but some are lucky. It helps to be an active person, sitting for long periods of time helps the blood clot more easily.

I have found that adding GH lowers the dose of testosterone needed to maintain a certain look and volume of muscle. On 3-4 IU GH daily, 150 mg of testosterone looks like 300 mg for me.

Have you tried adding GH and lowering the dose to 150-200 mg per week?

Cardio will only help your cardiovascular system be more resistant to heart attack, strokes, and clot so you will have a better chance of surviving. It won't lower hematocrit/hemoglobin significantly though.

Dr. John Crisler had a heart attack while running on the treadmill or sometime shortly around his cardio workout if i remember correctly.

I've seen clots in people at 55% and up but some are lucky. It helps to be an active person, sitting for long periods of time helps the blood clot more easily.

I have found that adding GH lowers the dose of testosterone needed to maintain a certain look and volume of muscle. On 3-4 IU GH daily, 150 mg of testosterone looks like 300 mg for me.
Lowered from 300 (once weekly) to coming off for 10 weeks and getting new baselines..
Adjusted to 100mg twice a week and h/h, e2 sensitive both got worse..blew my mind. Free test also didnt change % wise.

Implemented cardio 3-4x weekly, Citrus bergamot, DIM, and Boron

Re testing after a month and seeing what changes.

Have not had to give blood yet either, get pretty constant blood work. The last one was 48, but was right when i woke up pretty dhydrated. Gonna go back in for some more bw in a few weeks. Would like to keep it under 50. If it still is around 50+ ill definitely donate blood then but have been on for quite a while now with no issues

Lowered from 300 (once weekly) to coming off for 10 weeks and getting new baselines..
Adjusted to 100mg twice a week and h/h, e2 sensitive both got worse..blew my mind. Free test also didnt change % wise.

Implemented cardio 3-4x weekly, Citrus bergamot, DIM, and Boron

Re testing after a month and seeing what changes.

You want to donate blood to pull the HCT down to the 40s, then run 150-200 mg to maintain that lower HCT. If you don't give blood, the HCT will not come down on its own just from switching doses, at least not quickly enough to see the difference right away.

You should give the HGH+TRT a shot, you won't be dissappointed.

Have not had to give blood yet either, get pretty constant blood work. The last one was 48, but was right when i woke up pretty dhydrated. Gonna go back in for some more bw in a few weeks. Would like to keep it under 50. If it still is around 50+ ill definitely donate blood then but have been on for quite a while now with no issues

A hydrated 52% is the upper limit i recommend for people and is actually where i start to get symptoms like flushed face, higher BP and shortness of breath. Also seem to have less energy as well.

A regular whole blood donation will drop you about 2-3%, a double red donation will be 4-6%. I don't recommend them unless you are +55%, they will drain you. It took me 2-3 months to get my endurance back when doing cardio.

Last edited:
go off for 4 weeks and reset. Everyone wants to add this and that instead of removing the causative agents. that's what I do now and it works. Donation just made it worse in the long run. I don't donate anymore. I take 3-4 weeks off completely 2-3 times a year and that's it. hematocrit never goes over 49. Before it was getting in the upper 50s just sitting on TRT and doing a mild blast 2x a year.

My bet is these guys that have polycythemia who are on TRT likely have undiagnosed obstructive sleep apnea, or they do know but fail to control it well.
Add a lack of cardio and being dehydrated and you have a stroke/DVT just waiting to happen.

I donate blood every 2-3 months. Think of it as insurance against the above and possibly saving a life.

On TRT doses mine stays well in the normal range. On larger doses I would donate every 3 months. But since people at higher elevation have "thicker" blood and yet they don't have higher rates of heart disease I am not sure how important it is to donate but I do to be safe.

Yes

I'm barely over the top of the range on grams of AAS myself.

A hydrated 52% is the upper limit i recommend for people and is actually where i start to get symptoms like flushed face, higher BP and shortness of breath. Also seem to have less energy as well.

A regular whole blood donation will drop you about 2-3%, a double red donation will be 4-6%. I don't recommend them unless you are +55%, they will drain you. It took me 2-3 months to get my endurance back when doing cardio.

Appreciate the response! Never given blood yet so this is hood info. Bp is normal, no flushed face, have shortness of breath but currently running tren. Get more bw done in a few weeks if it is elevated will definitely donate

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass