over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4week eq cycle

https://youtu.be/a8xjfbjmg5Y

Interesting.. 4weeks eq switched to deca for 4
Weeks then back to eq???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hormones will work no matter how you run them. There are plenty of guys who rotate compounds every 4 weeks. There are pro/con's with everyway plus everyone has their reasons for doing what they do (even if they don't make scientific sense). If it interests you simply try it and see for yourself. I personally prefer to run very long estered drugs at least 8 weeks but there is no wrong answer.

I seem to remember something about EQ taking Several weeks for the magic to kick in. Could be wrong but something like 12 weeks seems to ring a bell.

Love all of his podcasts but was thinking the same thing.
Long stuff takes a while to build but whatever, hormones work...they peak they drop, they work. Obviously whatever he's doing its working.

I seem to remember something about EQ taking Several weeks for the magic to kick in. Could be wrong but something like 12 weeks seems to ring a bell.

It's half life is approx 2 weeks and yes it does take time to build up. But as posted hormones will work no matter what. But sure if you inject it for just 4 weeks it will just be starting to build up and will be in effect during the next 4 weeks of compounds. So it doesn't really make much sense but again there is no wrong answers. If someone was to rotate to deca for 4 weeks (what he states in the video) that will be more of the same. I know quite a few who like to rotate compounds (short and long esters) every 4 weeks. Guys overcomplicate this sort of stuff on here. So if you pick similar injectables (ester length) for each rotation things will be more balanced but if short esters are thrown in there will be more ups/downs.

I personally think it's a good way of doing things but so is a big 16 week cycle of test and eq or test and deca or even test, eq and deca all together.

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/a8xjfbjmg5Y

Interesting.. 4weeks eq switched to deca for 4
Weeks then back to eq???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see rotating the fast acting versions, NPP and boldenone acetate. To rotate compounds with a very long half- life like deca and EQ seems silly to me.

When I was frontloading eq I was seeing results after few days do yes 4 weeks would be great with front load.

I always found the total MG load per week to be the deciding factor.

eq for the low of weeks is really pointless IMO... plan it out for 12 and I think you will be a happy man.

Have any of you had high blood pressure from EQ? I'm going into week four at 400mg a wk, ramping up to 600mg in a couple of weeks. I'm running 300mg a wk test P as well. I have used EQ very successfuly without any issues. And yes EQ needs to be built up over weeks. I've always reacted very good with great strength and muscle gains...plus my veins are constantly pumped....also super hungry!

Jonny Cakes

Ive always done eq for 18 weeks to get the best benefit from the compound.

If you already have a drug in place there is no time required for a "build up" period. There is already a serum level of one (or more) anabolic in place. You can be on a cycle and in the midst of it inject 600 mg of EQ and you will feel it 3 days later.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws