over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TUDCA benefits?

2elbows

Registered
Since I am doing orals again in many years would like to know if anyone had TUDCA experience.

I have read a lot about it so will try it but does it really help liver, bile etc. Worth taking?

do u pronounce that
TUHD cuh?
i do

Ever since starting TUDCA, my liver values have always come back within range. Im not taking any other liver supps so it must be the TUDCA

what dosages are recommended?

Get yourself a REAL medication and look for UDCA for instance URSOFALK
Just search for the steroid users case studies eg people going to ER with steroid induced jaundice (cholestasis, blood marker bilirubin) and you will see that they are treated with heavy dose UDCA and their liver get back to normal bilirubin level within a few days
I had my bilirubin going off the normal range while using trenbolone (no oral) and synthergine liv52 and all these craps didn't stop it rising
Then I took 6 caps URSOFALK a day and I was low in the normal range after a week while still using trenbolone
Have the blood works showing this!

Sent from my EML-L29 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Since I am doing orals again in many years would like to know if anyone had TUDCA experience.

I have read a lot about it so will try it but does it really help liver, bile etc. Worth taking?

UDCA/TUDCA is a bile salt that keeps bile flow in liver going when taking oral AAS. One of the mechanisms of oral AAS induced hepatotoxicity is "cholestasis" which means impaired bile flow through the liver which cause acute liver damage. This is why UDCA/TUDCA has a protective effect. It's actually been used since ancient times in Chinese medicine.

NAC bolsters the liver's natural anti-oxidant capacity by increasing endogenous gluthatione levels. A power natural anti-oxidant that gets depleted when the liver processes certain medications/toxins. It's used in the emergency room as a antidote for acetaminophen/tylenol overdose which depletes glutathione. It's know in this case as mucomyst.

TUDCA/NAC is the ideal liver health stack.

Last edited:
UDCA/TUDCA is a bile salt that keeps bile flow in liver going when taking oral AAS. One of the mechanisms of oral AAS induced hepatotoxicity is "cholestasis" which means impaired bile flow through the liver which cause acute liver damage. This is why UDCA/TUDCA has a protective effect. It's actually been used since ancient times in Chinese medicine.

NAC bolsters the liver's natural anti-oxidant capacity by increasing endogenous gluthatione levels. A power natural anti-oxidant that gets depleted when the liver processes certain medications/toxins. It's used in the emergency room as a antidote for acetaminophen/tylenol overdose which depletes glutathione. It's know in this case as mucomyst.

TUDCA/NAC is the ideal liver health stack.

In your opinion, what would be the ideal doses of Tudca and NAc when on cycle versus non-cycle?

My go to is:

While using orals or for repair / bring high numbers down quickly
TUDCA at 750mg/day - split up 2-3x/day
NAC at 1800mg/day - split 600mg, 3x/day

For general maintenance:
NAC at 600mgday
TUDCA at ~250mg/day - optional

Good replies

I also heard it helps type 2 diabetes. I am also borderline with that as well.

NAC

I have been using NAC for several years now. I even noticed my liver enzymes were not elevated after 4 weeks of using injectable SD. The main reason I use NAC is because I noticed that my asthma is significantly better when I use it at 1200 mg a day. In addition, I take Vitamin C with it and ALA too.

I've never used Tudca. I know it's legit from guys I know but there no reason for me to implement what's not broke.

In your opinion, what would be the ideal doses of Tudca and NAc when on cycle versus non-cycle?

Off cycle, likely not needed.

On cycle, UDCA/TUDCA: 250-500 mg daily NAC: 500-1,000 mg. I would stick to the higher doses for harsher/longer oral cycles.

I have been using NAC for several years now. I even noticed my liver enzymes were not elevated after 4 weeks of using injectable SD. The main reason I use NAC is because I noticed that my asthma is significantly better when I use it at 1200 mg a day. In addition, I take Vitamin C with it and ALA too.

I've never used Tudca. I know it's legit from guys I know but there no reason for me to implement what's not broke.

The reason NAC is called "Mucomyst" in the hospital is because it loosens and thins out mucous. This is why it can help you breath better.

BB,

What are you thoughts on it's supposed poor bioavailability?

It's absorbed just fine to do it's job, otherwise, it wouldn't be used in medicine. Lots of studies proving it works and real people. Never heard anywhere that it has poor bio availability but many drugs do, the therapeutic dosage of many compounds is not very high, some meds have 2% absorption and are extremely potent.

NAC is just an amino acid, cystein (acetylcysteine) a precursor of gluthathione. It works better than taking glutathione directly, just like Citrulline is better at increasing arginine levels than taking arginine directly.

As far as NAC goes, I have cut most of it out since you have to take about an equal ratio of Vitamin C with it and my hematocrit would suffer. The only NAC I have consumed in the past year has been my use of my favorite pre-workout ever, PreJym. It has 600mg in it and I use it for the majority of the year.

I used to take an additional 1800mg/day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131