over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coffee drinkers

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I saw a post on here not long ago saying caffeine and coffee is actually healthy so I ditched my monster 0 calorie and started drinking, not bad. I want 0 calorie or almost zero calories so I started drinking black coffee, I think its actually better than pre-workout and energy drinks after comparing the two. Some question for coffee drinkers

1. What is the best roast? I see 7-11 has Brazilian, regular, etc, are they all the same 0 calorie? What do you put in it to make it taste better? I know milk and sugar have calories, so I put some vanilla stuff they had in it, was delicious. I also saw honey but it had calories.

2. Make it at home, or just get it out? Dunkin its $2, 7-11 its $1.60, but $1 if you get some card. If you make it at home, what machine do you use? Any recommendations?

3. How much caffeine is good vs how much is too much per day? I think I read something one time that up to 500mg per day is fine but over may be too much.

Get a coffee grinder and a French Press. Buy whole bean. I prefer Starbucks Blond Roast. Making your own at home is gonna save you big $. Preworkout powders leave me jittery. Much prefer caffeine. I add a little half & half and that's it.

Yea, what he said.

Roasts are totally individual. I prefer a medium roast, personally. The darker the roast, the more acidic and bitter, but a lot of people prefer that.

I use Torani sugar free syrups or add Splenda.

Last edited:
I don't consider 7-11 or Dunkin to be actual coffee. More like brown water.

Starbucks is more cost effective mg caffeine to $ spent. The different names to coffee usually describes their origin or type of bean. The lighter the roast the higher the caffeine content. Dark roast < Light roast as far as caffeine content.

Everyone has their own way to make it. A dash of this or that won't break your macros.

I usually use almond milk in my coffee and make it at home.

If its just you get a Keurig..... Costco has boxes of pods relatively cheap and good.... I love the Kirkland Bold Dark Roast.... 120 pods for like $35.00... plus there are other brands out there that are fantastic. Marley Dark Buffalo Soldier is deeeelish..... i drink a fuckton of coffee....8-10 cups a day...no bullshit

If its just you get a Keurig..... Costco has boxes of pods relatively cheap and good.... I love the Kirkland Bold Dark Roast.... 120 pods for like $35.00... plus there are other brands out there that are fantastic. Marley Dark Buffalo Soldier is deeeelish..... i drink a fuckton of coffee....8-10 cups a day...no bullshit

I love the Keurig. I've been through a few machines but mostly due from using hard water at times. I like the Starbucks pods really well.

. i drink a fuckton of coffee....8-10 cups a day...no bullshit

Dang! Is your resting heart rate high because of all that caffeine? Perhaps you have built up some tolerance to that effect. I would probably start drinking some, but I cant risk the caffeine because of my heart rhythm problem. I avoid it for the most part.

Perhaps you have built up some tolerance to that effect.

Without question.... HIGH tolerance for stims.... shit, there are some preworkouts that i can take and go right to sleep..

Without question.... HIGH tolerance for stims.... shit, there are some preworkouts that i can take and go right to sleep..
Ha ha ha me too, I drink about 12 or more cups per day of coffee, but I also work swing shift and we all drink that much at my job...LOL

I like Starbuck's french roast or Sumatra

I saw a post on here not long ago saying caffeine and coffee is actually healthy so I ditched my monster 0 calorie and started drinking, not bad. I want 0 calorie or almost zero calories so I started drinking black coffee, I think its actually better than pre-workout and energy drinks after comparing the two. Some question for coffee drinkers

1. What is the best roast? I see 7-11 has Brazilian, regular, etc, are they all the same 0 calorie? What do you put in it to make it taste better? I know milk and sugar have calories, so I put some vanilla stuff they had in it, was delicious. I also saw honey but it had calories.

2. Make it at home, or just get it out? Dunkin its $2, 7-11 its $1.60, but $1 if you get some card. If you make it at home, what machine do you use? Any recommendations?

3. How much caffeine is good vs how much is too much per day? I think I read something one time that up to 500mg per day is fine but over may be too much.
I use spenda and some sugar free creamers, I also love skinny syrups in my coffee... www.skinnymixes.com

Check out the whole Torani Syrups Sugar Free line..... fucking GAME CHANGER..... i put it in my oatmeal, cream of rice.....all kinds of shit.....I use Stevia in my coffee...

1 200mg modafinil and a large black coffee before a 16 hour shift and I cruise thru the day without killing anyone.

Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup, Sugar Free Mocha syrup, Sugar Free Salted Dark Chocolate Espresso Syrup

@j4ever

my go to preworkout is black coffee, almonds with sea salt and Ghirardelli dark chocolate with 86% cacao. piss on all the bullshit chemical garbage preworkout guys are wasting money on.

Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup, Sugar Free Mocha syrup, Sugar Free Salted Dark Chocolate Espresso Syrup

@j4ever

if I didnt know you were an enormous black man going by this post I would have guessed you were a 110lb suv drive'n soccer mom in yoga pants and ugg boots with a messy bun and a cat:D

I like medium roast. I use the Kirkland whole bean organic, grinding it on "Turkish" in the store. I use a Ninja coffee maker, which is kind of like a Keurig and regular coffee maker combined. You can make many different sizes and strengths with it. I can't get a Keurig to make it strong enough for me.

30 years ago I liked really dark bitter coffees and would go through a pot a day. My GF owned her own restaurant plus a couple espresso stands so I would just get 4 shots of espresso every time we stopped in. These days I prefer lite roast so I get the flavor of the coffee and not just the flavor or the roast. I like grinding my own beans as I can get the exact type I want and not what comes in the little prepackaged cups. I find coffee has a great flavor and doesn't need anything else and keeps the extra chemicals away from me. And I find drip or pressed(if you have the time) are by far the most cost effective.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131