over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nathan De Asha Claims Vindication But Judge Calls Him a Disgrace

No judgements on morality here because lord knows we've all done things that are not so above board in the name of bodybuilding, I just think it's funny that the judge is naive enough to believe that DeAsha is a disgrace to bodybuilding for dealing AAS. It's clear that this judge knows NOTHING about the world of competitive bodybuilding!

Nathan said this:
"Vindicated…. Having missed the Olympia last weekend definitely paid dividends,” De Asha wrote on Instagram. “In court today for my hearing, I received no jail time and this is the result I knew I was going to get despite all the rumours online.
“When your heart is pure and you know you have done no wrong, it’s just about playing the waiting game. Yes I was nervous and that’s very natural for most in this position but my inner confidence knew I’d come out of this unscathed.”

I bet if the judge read that he would wish he had sentenced him to some jail time. To me what he said there is a disgrace. He is acting like he never broke the law, not admitting to what he did at all. I agree with the judge.

I bet if the judge read that he would wish he had sentenced him to some jail time. To me what he said there is a disgrace. He is acting like he never broke the law, not admitting to what he did at all. I agree with the judge.

I dunno....i kinda disagree.. did he break the law? yes...but we're talking selling juice to men..... he aint sellin crack to lil kids...a disgrace??? i dunno..he looked pretty fuckin good this weekend.. lol ...... just sayin'... obviously cuz im in the game i dont see the huge issue.. theres other shit more important IMO

I dunno....i kinda disagree.. did he break the law? yes...but we're talking selling juice to men..... he aint sellin crack to lil kids...a disgrace??? i dunno..he looked pretty fuckin good this weekend.. lol ...... just sayin'... obviously cuz im in the game i dont see the huge issue.. theres other shit more important IMO

Exactly. Gear is legal in the UK so it shouldn't be punished like selling illegal drugs. Don't think he deserves jail time for selling hormones to an adult.

Nathan said this:
"Vindicated…. Having missed the Olympia last weekend definitely paid dividends,” De Asha wrote on Instagram. “In court today for my hearing, I received no jail time and this is the result I knew I was going to get despite all the rumours online.
“When your heart is pure and you know you have done no wrong, it’s just about playing the waiting game. Yes I was nervous and that’s very natural for most in this position but my inner confidence knew I’d come out of this unscathed.”

Do you think that selling steroids to consenting adults should be illegal? Do you really think a judge who knows absolutely nothing about steroids should have so much power over a steroid seller's punishment if he isn't hurting anyone else?

I don't agree with the notion that we need to respect every bad law simply because it exists. Don't forget we live in a country where a 20 year old can't drink a beer.

The judge's response is predictable, given that the British government has yet to universally monetize recreational anabolic steroid use/sales. It's ironic that there are now pot shops everywhere in Canada, whereas a few years back, minor possession could have resulted in criminal charges.

Last edited:
No judgements on morality here because lord knows we've all done things that are not so above board in the name of bodybuilding, I just think it's funny that the judge is naive enough to believe that DeAsha is a disgrace to bodybuilding for dealing AAS. It's clear that this judge knows NOTHING about the world of competitive bodybuilding!

Do you think that selling steroids to consenting adults should be illegal? Do you really think a judge who knows absolutely nothing about steroids should have so much power over a steroid seller's punishment if he isn't hurting anyone else?

I don't agree with the notion that we need to respect every bad law simply because it exists. Don't forget we live in a country where a 20 year old can't drink a beer.

Exactly. Just because a law exists it doesn't mean it's correct. There are some fucked up laws all over. Things like it's illegal to have unmarried sex at any age in countries such as Libya and Afghanistan. The age of sexual consent in Nigeria is 11. Do you think those laws are right/correct?

It's a complete joke that someone could go to prison for selling some AAS to a fully grown and mentally capable adult. The judge doesn't have a clue and probably thinks bodybuilders who use steroids are cheating etc. He probably thinks guys like Mike O'hearn are natural :eek::D Morever I think nearly every bodybuilder has committed a similar crime. You don't have to be selling AAS all over to be considered a "supplier". Guys who order 10 vials and add 2 for their mate are considered suppliers under the law. Anyone ever had some dbol left over and gave it away to a mate or even sold it for the price they paid... all the same thing.

His attitude sucks

Just seems like he is trying to rub everyone's face in the fact that he got off without any punishment. The law is the law. I don't act like that if I get a speeding ticket or get in trouble with the law. Ive gotten off from speeding tickets 2 times now because the officer never showed up to court, but I would have never posted something like he did. It I had posted anything, I would have thanked the judge for being considerate of me and trusting that I will do better in the future. That post he made is really conceited and makes him sound like a jackass. Just my opinion. Probably not too popular on here.

From the way he acted, it sounds like he is selling them right now again. He will probably end up in court again.

Exactly. Just because a law exists it doesn't mean it's correct. There are some fucked up laws all over. Things like it's illegal to have unmarried sex at any age in countries such as Libya and Afghanistan. The age of sexual consent in Nigeria is 11. Do you think those laws are right/correct?

It's a complete joke that someone could go to prison for selling some AAS to a fully grown and mentally capable adult. The judge doesn't have a clue and probably thinks bodybuilders who use steroids are cheating etc. He probably thinks guys like Mike O'hearn are natural :eek::D Morever I think nearly every bodybuilder has committed a similar crime. You don't have to be selling AAS all over to be considered a "supplier". Guys who order 10 vials and add 2 for their mate are considered suppliers under the law. Anyone ever had some dbol left over and gave it away to a mate or even sold it for the price they paid... all the same thing.

I do agree that the judge is very ignorant of what goes on in professional bodybuilding. I don't agree with all of the law either, but when you break the law knowing that you are, you have to be willing to accept the consequences if you get caught.

you guys are cra cra lol

so if we dont agree with a law then dont obey it and we shouldnt get punishment? uh.... do you all know what anarchy is? it doesnt work out too well.
society created those laws. SOCIETY. if bb'ers made laws yes we would make roids legal everywhere. BUT, majority of society doesnt want bb'ers (or anyone) taking prescription meds without a doctor supervision.
Big Kiwi
Matt Porter
Big Bapper
Art Atwood
Dallas McCarver
i could go on and on with list of deaths. Lets say you are Dallas Macarvers parents... u think they want roids legal? i am old enough to be his dad and i was kinda outraged the entire IFBB turned their head and even encouraged him to get bigger etc all the while destroying his internal organs and health.
but yeah, "stupid laws":rolleyes:
end of rant.
-F2S

so if we dont agree with a law then dont obey it and we shouldnt get punishment? uh.... do you all know what anarchy is? it doesnt work out too well.
society created those laws. SOCIETY. if bb'ers made laws yes we would make roids legal everywhere. BUT, majority of society doesnt want bb'ers (or anyone) taking prescription meds without a doctor supervision.
Big Kiwi
Matt Porter
Big Bapper
Art Atwood
Dallas McCarver
i could go on and on with list of deaths. Lets say you are Dallas Macarvers parents... u think they want roids legal? i am old enough to be his dad and i was kinda outraged the entire IFBB turned their head and even encouraged him to get bigger etc all the while destroying his internal organs and health.
end of rant.
-F2S

Using your logic cigarettes and alcohol should be illegal then. No one is stating guys should abuse massive doses of drugs and die young. You could state the same for driving. Loads of people die by car accidents and sometimes it's because people are stupid driving recklessly. That may sound ridiculous because it is ridiculous but literally going on your logic we could make driving illegal. I know you will take that the wrong way but it's very similar. I am not even going to mention guns on a US forum but them too (I don't think they should be banned). People gorge themselves with food and weigh 500 pounds and die very young. People fuck up but at least give them the freedom to fuck up. We are not stating various rec and ped's should be in Walmart for everyone to buy.

All we are stating is we think it's wrong that it is illegal if you are a fully grown adult you can't buy/sell steroids to other fully grown adults who are mentally capable. We are not stating make steroids available on every corner with mass advertisements on tv etc. Common sense would suggest they should be restricted and there should be an age of consent but to go to prison over some test e and dbol it's not right imo. Prohormones/designer steroids (and standard aas) were legal for many years and it's not like the world went to shit over them. Same thing with steroids and the guys who are going to use them anyway will use them but not fear going to prison. They shouldn't be advertised all over but people who are interested should have the right to legally buy them imo. Plus in the UK you can legally use them for personal use you just can't sell them which is ever more bizarre. Many will disagree and that is why things are the way they are.

Last edited:
I do agree that the judge is very ignorant of what goes on in professional bodybuilding. I don't agree with all of the law either, but when you break the law knowing that you are, you have to be willing to accept the consequences if you get caught.

Of course. He knew the law so he can't exactly complain for being caught and getting in trouble.

Using your logic cigarettes and alcohol should be illegal then. No one is stating guys should abuse massive doses of drugs and die young. You could state the same for driving. Loads of people die by car accidents and sometimes it's because people are stupid driving recklessly. That may sound ridiculous because it is ridiculous but literally going on your logic we could make driving illegal. I know you will take that the wrong way but it's very similar. I am not even going to mention guns on a US forum but them too (I don't think they should be banned). People gorge themselves with food and weigh 500 pounds and die very young. People fuck up but at least give them the freedom to fuck up. We are not stating various rec and ped's should be in Walmart for everyone to buy.

All we are stating is we think it's wrong that it is illegal if you are a fully grown adult you can't buy/sell steroids to other fully grown adults who are mentally capable. We are not stating make steroids available on every corner with mass advertisements on tv etc. Common sense would suggest they should be restricted and there should be an age of consent but to go to prison over some test e and dbol it's not right imo. Prohormones/designer steroids (and standard aas) were legal for many years and it's not like the world went to shit over them. Same thing with steroids and the guys who are going to use them anyway will use them but not fear going to prison. They shouldn't be advertised all over but people who are interested should have the right to legally buy them imo. Plus in the UK you can legally use them for personal use you just can't sell them which is ever more bizarre. Many will disagree and that is why things are the way they are.

nice try Big E!:) but no thats not my logic. who legalized alcohol and tobacco? Society did. so by my logic, laws are made by society. We have deemed roids as too dangerous, but smoke and alcohol not as dangerous OR more likely is sooooo many people want to smoke and drink they over turned prohibition and society decided to drink.
roiding bb'ers just arent majority of society. so laws are still in place.:lightbulb:
but to ignore laws and/or think you dont have to abide by all laws just the ones you agree with is kinda... well, dumb:eek:
i will be teaching my kids to obey all laws as to avoid pain and hardship in life. not cuz laws are right or wrong. but bc they have consequences if broken. Nathan is freaking lucky as hell.
Edit: oh and i should add, if I should break a law and get a consequence for breaking that law, i can accept that. i BROKE the law. To not expect a consequence is kinda insane lol.
-F2S

Last edited:
nice try Big E!:) but no thats not my logic. who legalized alcohol and tobacco? Society did. so by my logic, laws are made by society. We have deemed roids as too dangerous, but smoke and alcohol not as dangerous OR more likely is sooooo many people want to smoke and drink they over turned prohibition and society decided to drink.
roiding bb'ers just arent majority of society. so laws are still in place.:lightbulb:
but to ignore laws and/or think you dont have to abide by all laws just the ones you agree with is kinda... well, dumb:eek:
i will be teaching my kids to obey all laws as to avoid pain and hardship in life.
not cuz laws are right or wrong. but bc they have consequences if broken. Nathan is freaking lucky as hell.
-F2S

Of course matey. I am in no way defending Nathan. I agree with you about him. Everyone should teach their kids to obey laws even if you don't agree with them. Just like the idiots who argue and get aggressive with police officers. If you don't respect the law it will come back to bite you. Even if I am technically breaking law with my signature :eek:

Not his first brush with the law

The guy sounds like a real idiot. Not sure how many of you knew this about him:

"It’s not the first time DeAsha has had a brush with the law. When riots broke out in Liverpool in August, 2011, it was reported that police and media labelled the rioters as “black kids with single mothers,” which DeAsha strongly objected to. Then 25, DeAsha apparently took to Facebook and made the ill-advised decision to tell his scant 855 followers to loot the shopping mall Liverpool One while police tried to contain the worst street violence seen in nearly a generation, according to the UK website LiverpoolEcho.co.uk. He reportedly made comments encouraging people to “terrorise police” and “hit town an get something out of it.” Police were provided a print out of DeAsha’s statements, then arrested and charged him.
Reportedly DeAsha could have accepted the charge and walked free but pled not guilty instead based on principle. Despite his reported protestations that he was being sarcastic and venting anger, the judge found him guilty of “encouraging riots” and handed him an 18-month sentence. He was released from prison in 2012."

Again, I didn't do anything wrong bullshit. That judge didn't see it that way, and rightfully so. If he does this again he will do some time. Id like to know why he got off. I wonder if he snitched?

From this site:

https://muscleinsider.com/news/nathan-deasha-arrested-uk-criminal-drug-charges

Last edited:
He reportedly made comments encouraging people to “terrorise police” and “hit town an get something out of it.”
From this site:

this is serious shit! in my country he could be thrown into jail straight! :mad:

Big Kiwi
Matt Porter
Big Bapper
Art Atwood
Dallas McCarver
end of rant.
-F2S

Broooooo....all those guys you listed are GROWN ASS MEN who knew EXACTLY the possible consequences of their actions...even if the IFBB "encouraged" him... he STILL is responsible for his own actions...NOBODY had an gun to ANY of those fellas heads....

99% of the guys on here shoot....INCLUDING yourself...so we've ALL broken the law correct?...and we ALL know there's a possible punishment if caught....Cmon now

Let’s all band together and do a non violent protest down at the White House. Instead of twerking like Antifa cucks, we can pose.
Recognize our right to supplement testosterone.
It’s in the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution,
We demand our right to have bear 🐻 arms, 22 caliber biceps.
Toxic male femininity has gone too far.
Stop the soy, beta cuck disease that is taking over America.
Little Slice for Emperor of Anabolics.

The guy sounds like a real idiot. Not sure how many of you knew this about him:

"It’s not the first time DeAsha has had a brush with the law. When riots broke out in Liverpool in August, 2011, it was reported that police and media labelled the rioters as “black kids with single mothers,” which DeAsha strongly objected to. Then 25, DeAsha apparently took to Facebook and made the ill-advised decision to tell his scant 855 followers to loot the shopping mall Liverpool One while police tried to contain the worst street violence seen in nearly a generation, according to the UK website LiverpoolEcho.co.uk. He reportedly made comments encouraging people to “terrorise police” and “hit town an get something out of it.” Police were provided a print out of DeAsha’s statements, then arrested and charged him.
Reportedly DeAsha could have accepted the charge and walked free but pled not guilty instead based on principle. Despite his reported protestations that he was being sarcastic and venting anger, the judge found him guilty of “encouraging riots” and handed him an 18-month sentence. He was released from prison in 2012."

Again, I didn't do anything wrong bullshit. That judge didn't see it that way, and rightfully so. If he does this again he will do some time. Id like to know why he got off. I wonder if he snitched?

From this site:

https://muscleinsider.com/news/nathan-deasha-arrested-uk-criminal-drug-charges

Well if that’s true, my stance on him changes a bit.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws