over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the people who LOVE Trest..

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
What is your optimal test dosage accompanying it? Please include which ester and dose of TRest you have used, sponsor if you choose, AND the TEST dose you prefer. If you've only tried one corresponding test dose...please also specify that since it basically equates to less optimization or tinkering of dosing.

I stay on test year round at 200 mg/week. I've experimented with higher doses before, but I don't like the side effects I get from higher doses. I've stayed on 200 mg/week for the most part for the last 11 years.

I've used trestolone at anywhere from 10 to 30 mg/day (acetate) or 100 to 250 mg/week (enanthate or decanoate). 10 mg/day trest ace or 100 mg/week trest d is my "cruise" dose along with 200 mg/week test. It keeps me looking and feeling great while giving my body a break from actual cycles. An actual cycle to me would be 25 mg/day trest or 15 to 20 mg stacked with other compounds.

I start at 50mg/d and eventually get to 100mg/d if ran long enough. No Test added, function very well without Test when on Trest.

1st run with Trest..... doing 100mg EOD of Test P which is my favorite ester.....easy to control..... went at this very conservatively.... started at 25mg EOD...now at 40mg but am bumping to 50mg Saturday.... running GW and Ralox alongside..... no real negative sides to report at all....

I probably mentioned mine to you before but for the sake of the thread and for the members reading it, I stayed on my usual TRT so 20mg daily sub q test both times I used trest. I wanted to let trest do the work and was fearful of my hematocrit getting any higher as you know, which was another reason I didn't want to raise my test dose. Trest dose I used was rotated between 5-20mg daily sub q depending on the day/week. If I noticed BP or heart rate get a little higher than my norm to the point it gave me some anxiety, I'd use a lower dose the next day.

I think since trest can act as a substitute for TRT, you could get away with using much less testosterone. Just bare minimum to let trest work it's magic and probably avoid worsening estrogenic sides IMO (educated guess).

Although, I'm sure a high dose of both would provide greater hypertrophic benefits, obviously. I just think since they act similarly, a high dose of test isn't necessary alongside it for any other reason than that.

Not sure if you've ever seen this article but I think it's pretty good
https://www.tigerfitness.com/blogs/supplements/trestalone-ment-7alpha-methyl-19-nortestostrone

Last edited:
I’ve used phenyl prop and acetate from pure oils. I use zero testosterone with trest. Testosterone significantly increases estrogen sides for me. I can’t even use 100mg testosterone with it.

I like to use a dht with it. I’ll usually use masteron or epiandro with it if I don’t want to stress the liver. But epistane and winstrol work best.

I’ve used phenyl prop and acetate from pure oils. I use zero testosterone with trest. Testosterone significantly increases estrogen sides for me. I can’t even use 100mg testosterone with it.

I like to use a dht with it. I’ll usually use masteron or epiandro with it if I don’t want to stress the liver. But epistane and winstrol work best.

Have you noticed a difference in your hematocrit/hemoglobin with trest only compared to test only? Figure I'd ask in case you had blood tests to check.

Same question as above... On trt and always fighting with hematocrit. I have to stay just under 100mg/wk or they rise to much.
If Trest would not raise them as much I would switch to that.

Have you noticed a difference in your hematocrit/hemoglobin with trest only compared to test only? Figure I'd ask in case you had blood tests to check.

I usually only get bloodwork once a year for work. I have never had an increase in either one no matter what I’m taking. They are always on the higher side of normal but never out of range. I’ve never donated blood either and don’t plan to fwiw. I’ve also done a lot of EQ with no issues.

I agree about thinking it makes estro sides worse with test. I have no real estro problems normally from test but when on 800mg(test E) on trest e 200 I started to notice a lil gyno swelling. Dropped the test to 2-400 cant remember but incresed the trest to 400 and didn't change AI (but think I was running low dose letro whole time) and the swelling quit happening so it was from the test but caused by the trest somehow cause I can noramlly just run no AI with that test amt.
Recently was on test E 400 wk with 25mg trest ace ED and had NO gyno problems. So unless the other cycle had something strange going on like my t-bol kickstart being d-bol instead. then I had gyno issues from the trest while running a fairly high test dose.

Same question as above... On trt and always fighting with hematocrit. I have to stay just under 100mg/wk or they rise to much.
If Trest would not raise them as much I would switch to that.

I've seen weak evidence that trest doesn't raise HCT as much as test, but I don't know the dose comparisons, as trest is much stronger mg per mg. I can say with certainty when I add low trest to my usual TRT, my HCT goes up. That's why I'm thinking of using even less of a TRT dose or none at all when adding trest to see if I can minimize that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear