over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VitaMan Article - Hair Removal

VitaMan Global

Registered
Whether posing in a Comp or just heading to the beach in summer, hair removal will be at the top of your agenda.

Some people will just remove the obvious hair (arms, legs etc) but even the finer hair can distract from your physique. Even if you are fair and have minimal body hair, run the razor over your shoulders, back, chest etc.

When you are putting everything into your prep, you don't want the odd patch of hair taking away from your presentation.

The choice between waxing and shaving is solely a personal one, as each will produce the same result.

If you choose to wax, make sure you do it at ideally 2 weeks before the comp. This will allow the puffiness and follicle redness associated with waxing to disperse, plus it is still close enough for the re-growth to not show.

If you are shaving, make sure you shave down at least 2 days out. You need to be hair free before you start applying your tan. If you shave after application, it will affect the coat.

Regardless of whether you're waxing or shaving it's important to use a calming, soothing after shave/wax balm to help prevent any red bumps or irritated skin.

Do not apply any alcohol or chemical based skin products as these could cause a reaction to newly shaved skin. Use a natural plant based balm, preferably containing soothing Aloe Vera Gel to calm and cool your skin post wax or shave.

VitaMan is a leading male Spa brand that supplies the perfect post wax or shave Gel with organic Aloe Vera and soothing plant extracts.

VitaMan also supply Hair Removal Laser Clinics so we are the experts in this field. Our retail After Shave Balm is the same as the professional product, which is your ideal partner when it comes time to wax or shave off.

**broken link removed**

Make sure you apply a hydrating Body Moisturiser as well to moisturise the skin and we highly recommed using VitaMan's natural Pre-shave oil as an excellent Body Oil for posing.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Our Power Pack for March is the "Shave Essential Pack" - everything you need for perfect shave down.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Its really good written article. I am finding in the result of search for hair removal and body building.

Hair removal

Is the laser hair removal very painful was wondering about getting it done

Hair removal

Also wondering what average cost of procedure is it by the hour or is it by the sextions u have done

Yes I too would like to know about laser hair removal costs and procedures...

Thanks

Thanks for these suggestions i never know these hair removal things ever, these are quite helpful for me. I think these things really make easy to remove hairs.

Don't bother with waxing. Get a "sugaring".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PUcoTG_Mqw]sugaring - the gentle hair removal method - YouTube[/ame]

Argan oil is the main ingredient of Moroccan hair products. It is made by crushing the nuts from the Argan tree found in Morocco. It is is famous for its cosmetic and medicinal purposes - the oil is helpful in protecting your hair against UV rays and environmental pollutants, and it will keep your hair from becoming overly dry and breaking. It will make your hair beautiful all the way from the roots to the ends. Regular use of Argan oil gives your hair daily nourishment.

Information

Can any help me because my head hair continuously break and fall down. Could you tel me any treatment

I am using sugaring. It is painfully only first time, I like result.:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner