over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone suffer from sore feet/dry Skin?

J4CKT

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Board Supporter
I have had hard dry skin on the soles of my feet for as long as I can remember. Just ordered some of the 'Foot Recovery Gel' from the Vitaman page, will report back once I give it a go.

Does anyone else have this also? If so what do you do for it? I was also thinking of buying myself a little footspa to see if it would help.

Any suggestions/input are welcome.

Thanks.

look for a foot treatment product, it will be an otc containing clotrimazole its an anti fungal and product will be otc and look for a high level of an AHA to exfoliate

My feet are in steel toe boots all day on the hot ass asphalt..... There sore and they fucking itch... Ive been using bees wax seems to soften them up plus i get pedicures now which my girlfriend turned me on too... Have them little Asian girls grind em down for ya.. Works wonders they take all my foot pads off... My big toe and my heels get so hard they get sore to walk on... I have to have them filed down or razor bladed once a month...

I have it as well but I use those hard metallic scrubs to remove it.

anything with AHA (alpha hydroxy acid), glycolic acid or here are the key ingredients in a product I use for hands, but more for dry body skin like elbows.

Lactic Acid - is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars.
Glycerin – is a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate – has the ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water plays an important role in skin hydration.
Shea Butter – softens and helps maintain moisture in the skin without greasiness. It is high in triglycerides, and vitamins A, E and the omega-6 essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA).

I have had hard dry skin on the soles of my feet for as long as I can remember. Just ordered some of the 'Foot Recovery Gel' from the Vitaman page, will report back once I give it a go.

Does anyone else have this also? If so what do you do for it? I was also thinking of buying myself a little footspa to see if it would help.

Any suggestions/input are welcome.

Thanks.

Ever been checked for hypothyroidism?

This is mostly happens in summer because the sun light dry everything and you have less moisturized skin. and also when you wear open shoes from the back.. So my suggestion is always wear those shoes which cover your whole feet and wash your feet at least 3 times a day.

Sometimes I get hard crusty skin on the bottom of my feet, it's pretty much when I'm in shoes/boots all day that don't breathe well, it tends to burn too. I have a tub of old school medicated vaseline that I use, and it clears it up in a couple days. It sucks you can't buy the stuff anymore :mad:

I get THICK, dry, and disgustingly flakey skin on my big toe at the joint.

On the heel I get it in a horseshoe pattern towards the bottom of the heel, but more on the sides. Not flakey, just rough, tough, and dry.

I have one of those scrubby stones. Once a week at the end of my shower I'll scrape all that shit off. Leaves me silky smooth but it does seem to come back.

If I scrub it without soaking, it looks like a cocaine factory on my floor. Gross.

I have low thyroid but I'm on prescribed 50mcg a day of Synthroid. Not sure what the connection is, but someone mentioned it, so I'm just throwing it out there.

Last edited:
I have feet that get so dry they crack, tear and BLEED. The heels have these verticle slits in them where the skin has separated as a big crack it's gross. I have to lotion them as soon as I get out of the shower and before night. Then put a sock over them.

try Himalayan salt and soak in it , works wonders.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131