advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you maintain a lean hard body using finasteride of dutas?

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The only other supps i will be using is

test c 140-160mg ew
5ius hgh ed

i have not blasted in a long time and have no intent of doing so again in my life. i am about 5-7 170lbs less then 10% bf.

My question is can i keep the look i have while running propecia or dutas? i have been reading all these people complaining about losing strength and muscle definition.

I have read that propecia increases e2 and guys run adex with it to counter the sexual sides.
I wish I could offer more advice but that's all I know.

When u block dht the testosterone is going to convert more to estrogen if u run adex ur good

I was taking Finasteride consistently for 2-3 years. I stopped late last year due to all the bad stories I was hearing about long term sexual dysfunction. My libido had lowered a little bit but didn't want it to get worst, hence why I stopped.
But since stopping I have noticed I have tightened up a bit. Probably lost 2% bf without any changes to diet or training.
Not saying that Finasteride was the only reason for the extra bf but I think it did contribute

thanks for your responses guys. If anyone else reading this has anything to add please share your experiences.

so far i have no real side effects to speak of. I am having sex at least 1-2 times a day, and i have had no problems with the mental fuzzyiness some talk about.

I will keep updating this thread along my journey.

I didnt have any crazy sides like some guys speak of, but my sex drive did slow down a bit. Not to the point of non existant but it did lower.
I also only noticed these sides over time. Probably after about 3-6 months.

My reason for stopping were the long term issues that I have read about. Erectile disfunction was my main concern

Personally I think the sides are over blown. Every study done is like 2% feel sexual sides. I think mentally people here about the sides and convince themselves that its happening to them. It's like guys on hairless boards that shed more hair then usually and suddenly they are saying that they are bald. I have been using 5R blockers since the mid 90's and been in Duta since...2001 or 2 and have never had a problem rubbing one out or bangin one out either.

never again!!!!!

I didnt have any crazy sides like some guys speak of, but my sex drive did slow down a bit. Not to the point of non existant but it did lower.
I also only noticed these sides over time. Probably after about 3-6 months.

My reason for stopping were the long term issues that I have read about. Erectile disfunction was my main concern
I wouldn't touch Finasteride with a ten foot poll. 2% is a false number, trust me.... Im sorry, the risk is not worth the long term mental and physiological effects that happen to more men then people realize. You have a lot of men whom are to ashamed to go online and admit what sides they are having. Some Men can tolerate the side effects, some men dont even notice anything what so ever. "Is the risk worth the reward"???????

And your sure that swaths of men are having sides? Bull. There are tons of guys on hairless boards, hair transplant boards, and BPH boards that have no sides. The number that come on an report sides are like 1 in every 20.

And from you avatar you use gear? So you are willing to put stuff in your body, that someone could have made in their kitchen... But not a drug from a legit pharm company that underwent testing?
You guys sound like the parents that said vaccinations caused autism. Yeah...right.

say what??????? No offense!!!!!

When u block dht the testosterone is going to convert more to estrogen if u run adex ur good

HUHHHHHH???? That would mean staying on adex, the entire time you take fin?

And your sure that swaths of men are having sides? Bull. There are tons of guys on hairless boards, hair transplant boards, and BPH boards that have no sides. The number that come on an report sides are like 1 in every 20.

And from you avatar you use gear? So you are willing to put stuff in your body, that someone could have made in their kitchen... But not a drug from a legit pharm company that underwent testing?
You guys sound like the parents that said vaccinations caused autism. Yeah...right.
1 in 20.... Bro, You better learn how to break down ratios... Personally I dont care if you take it or not. Remember, You were warned. No disrespect, but you are sadly mistaken... To each their own... I study hormones for a living???? haven't touched gear in years. Thats 100% truth...BTW, I always had Pharm grade....Im not trying to "cat fight" I just hate to see men get fucked up when it comes to their male private parts. If i am coming off rude... Its not my intentions. This is a subject that is very passionate to me. Ive done over 500 hours of research when it comes to fin alone....... I also stated, some men can tolerate it, some men cannot. best wishes, I truly do mean that.... My avatar is a picture of research chems? WT heck are you talking about??? I don't ingest research chems. Im the main rep for Maximpep.

Last edited:
I don't want a cat fight either. Lets just agree to disagree on this topic.

As for your avatar, when I posted I thought it was four vials of something. Hence what I said.

I don't want a cat fight either. Lets just agree to disagree on this topic.

As for your avatar, when I posted I thought it was four vials of something. Hence what I said.
Respectfully, I just dont want something bad to happen to your body.... Best wishes... Hopefully, fin helps you reach your desired goal in the hair loss, or prevention protocol. Thank You for being respectful as well....... :)

BTW.... Google organic hemp seed, and organic black Chia seed... I cant believe the results that it has given me.
Stylus187

Well I have been on DHT blockers since the mid 90's, and I have no issues. Still get erect when I need to and I turn 42 at the end if the summer. Fertility is fine too.

Respectfully, I just dont want something bad to happen to your body.... Best wishes... Hopefully, fin helps you reach your desired goal in the hair loss, or prevention protocol. Thank You for being respectful as well....... :)

BTW.... Google organic hemp seed, and organic black Chia seed... I cant believe the results that it has given me.
Stylus187

ive heard of people using this topically how have you used it? if ingesting it, i was considering buying the hemp protein from true

And forums, many times, convey the wrong intent of a message. But I didn't take offense to anything you said, and I hope you didn't either.

ive heard of people using this topically how have you used it? if ingesting it, i was considering buying the hemp protein from true
I use Hemp Shampoo. The brand name is "Hemp. I also use the above mentioned seeds in a little glass of water, 2x per day. Sometimes I blend them together with my protein shakes. I take vitamin B 6, 12, biotin, and arginine, F.acid for my daily regimen. I know the shampoo does not block free flowing DHT throughout my scalp, I just like the shampoo. I use Nioxin at night for my second shower of the day.extra info, I know.... I just wanted to share my daily regimen, as it seems to be working well. I juice a lot of raw greens, and roots.. This might help, who knows???I like the raw nutrients that I am putting into my body...
Best wishes..
stylus187

Have been on propecia since studies revealed it could stop male pattern balding . 22 years now . Started out with proscar . Never had a problem with sexual distinction. I'm 42 Have a 29 year old girlfriend and still going strong . Just my experience

Have been on propecia since studies revealed it could stop male pattern balding . 22 years now . Started out with proscar . Never had a problem with sexual distinction. I'm 42 Have a 29 year old girlfriend and still going strong . Just my experience

Mike your my hero bro! ha :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity