over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Hair & Nails growth...

Sassy

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Over a year ago I was introduced to a new supplement called Genostim GS6 thru a friend from college. He knew nothing about my interested in bodybuilding nor the fact that I was dealing with a new diagnosis of Hypothyroidism. I had been struggling with weight gain that wasn't coming off with my normal bb diet. I had all the text book symptoms including hair loss!

I had beautiful thick hair until my thyroid started slowing down. It has been so depressing to loss so much hair. I started using Nixoin shampoo & condition which stopped the hair loss, but it didn't make it grow back.

My friend knows the owner of the company which make Genostim, so he sent me samples. The first thing I noticed was my nails started growing and looked like they did in high school/college! I felt better. My joint and muscle pains got better and even through I was still under a lot of stress, I was sleeping better. Then I started seeing new hair coming in. Even my hair stylist noticed how much new hair I was getting.

The weight loss was slow, but I started gradually loosing weight. Anytime I hit a plateau and I was out of Genostim I would order more and start loosing weight again.

Their website is Genostim.com Here is a Youtube video explaining how it helps the Endocrine system [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oLlcmkeKms&feature=share&list=FLId3nibhf8uGYVaLfOEooDQ"]Genostim Video[/ame].

wow

I can't get my hair to grow and it is very thin. Thanks! I can't wait to try this.

No sides. Nothing but good things like my nails growing and they stronger & not as dry and brittle as they use to be. My eyelashes are growing thicker and fuller.

My friend who introduced me tells me he sleeps better and Less joint pain. I don't have a lot of trouble sleeping or joint pain.

Over a year ago I was introduced to a new supplement called Genostim GS6 thru a friend from college. He knew nothing about my interested in bodybuilding nor the fact that I was dealing with a new diagnosis of Hypothyroidism. I had been struggling with weight gain that wasn't coming off with my normal bb diet. I had all the text book symptoms including hair loss!

I had beautiful thick hair until my thyroid started slowing down. It has been so depressing to loss so much hair. I started using Nixoin shampoo & condition which stopped the hair loss, but it didn't make it grow back.

My friend knows the owner of the company which make Genostim, so he sent me samples. The first thing I noticed was my nails started growing and looked like they did in high school/college! I felt better. My joint and muscle pains got better and even through I was still under a lot of stress, I was sleeping better. Then I started seeing new hair coming in. Even my hair stylist noticed how much new hair I was getting.

The weight loss was slow, but I started gradually loosing weight. Anytime I hit a plateau and I was out of Genostim I would order more and start loosing weight again.

Their website is Genostim.com Here is a Youtube video explaining how it helps the Endocrine system Genostim Video.
Product looks very promising.

It sounds like HGH. I am happy it works for you.

The Science Behind Genostim

No, not HGH. This works with you're Endocrine system to help it function more efficiently.

Here is some more info on Genostim...

The Science Behind Genostim

Genostim has embarked on new frontiers in pharmacia-therapeutics, nutritional significance and the dietary algorithms for understanding disease causation and the corrective nutritional dietary programs for disease prevention. The conceptual validation, using scientific research and confirmation that nutrients are the key to genetic (genomic) signaling is now a foundational reality. Dietary intake is responsible for not only supplying the body’s cellular machinery with a fuel substrate but with the correct signaling information to its own genomic core; to allow the variable genetic coding the ability to respond through transcription with up-regulation, down- regulation, inhibition and/or stimulation, establishing end-organ responses. So it is with the amazing multi-signaling component of Genostim GS-6. The IsotideTM manifest new and exciting signaling capacities where they act as “ligands” to receptors or intra-cellular and intra-nuclear sensors, and with a complex cascade of reactions, an intra-nuclear “functional,” genome or “allelic transcription” takes place and the “post-transcription translation” produces peptides or hormonal moieties that affect the end-organ functionality, creating in the organism “healthy aging” and “salute genetic balance and disease prevention.”

Genostim GS-6® Beyond Supplements takes a step into this new medical research frontier of nutri-genomics and with it a new clinical appreciation of “nutrition as information” is established for confirmation of the premise that with correct cellular signaling come organism longevity, wellness in cellular health and the healthy-aging of humans.

Genostim GS-6 is a new science in health beyond supplements. It is extremely beneficial when taken daily. Genostim GS-6 immediately begins cellular rejuvenation and increased vitality and longevity for all as it acts on a molecular level. Genostim GS-6 fights progressive aging and disease by using a “cell-by-cell” recovery process. The Natural Growth Factors in Genostim GS- 6® formula are quickly and easily assimilated and transported through the bloodstream to their specific receptor sites. This supports real anti-aging by stimulation of hormone balance and growth factors in:

• TGF-B (Transforming Growth Factor-Beta) - peptides that promote healing of wounds and are anti-inflammatory.
  • TNF-A, TNF-B (Tumor Necrosis Factors Alpha and Beta) - peptides that increase cellular responsiveness to growth factors and induce signaling pathways that leads to cellular proliferation.
  • CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors) - peptides that promote collagen accumulation in the body.
  • EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors) - polypeptides that promote skin tissue growth and development, and speed the healing of wounds.
  • NGF (Nerve Growth Factors) - peptides that promote neural cell survival.
  • FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors) - peptides that are essential to the development of the skeletal and nervous systems.
  • IGF-1, IGF-2 (Insulin-like Growth Factors-1,2) - a family of peptides that plays an important role in growth and development, and mediates many of the growth-promoting effects essential to liver, kidney and brain functions.

As a result Genostim GS-6® Beyond Supplements helps support your body with:

• Super anti-oxidants
• Increase lean muscle mass
• Raise youthful hormone levels
• Amazing joint pain relief
• Loss in body fat
• Increase energy levels & recovery
• Improve sleep
• Control mood swings/emotional stability
• Improve sexual potency & frequency
• Common illness
• Faster hair & nail growth

Normalizing, or re-balancing, adrenal function can improve mood, energy levels, sleep, immune response and more...all the elements that are necessary for all to live a long, happy life. Genostim GS-6 is a natural formula that is designed to complement and enhance our world. It contains nutrients critical to maximizing a life span, regardless of age or condition.
Our Isotide™ complex contains short amino acid chains that stimulate natural growth factors and further stimulate the adrenal glands, normalizing their function. Other than the brain, the most important target organs are the adrenal glands because of the vital hormones they produce. Isotide™ increases the body’s resistance to stresses such as trauma, anxiety and bodily fatigue:

1. Epinephrine (adrenaline): is a hormone when carried in the blood and a neurotransmitter when it is released across a neuronal synapse. Epinephrine is a “fight or flight” hormone and plays a central role in the short-term stress reaction. It is released from the adrenal glands when danger threatens or in an emergency.

2. Norepinephrine (noradrenaline): As a stress hormone, norepinephrine affects parts of the brain where attention and response actions are controlled. Along with epinephrine, norepinephrine also underlies the “fight or flight” response, directly increasing heart rate, triggering the release of glucose from energy stores, and increasing blood flow to skeletal muscle.

3. Androgens: is the generic term for any natural or synthetic compound, usually a steroid hormone, that stimulates or controls the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics in vertebrates by binding to androgen receptors. This includes the activity of the accessory male sex organs and development of male secondary sex characteristics. Androgens are also the original anabolic steroids. They are also the precursor of all
estrogens, the female sex hormones. The primary and most well-known androgen is testosterone.

4. Estrogens: are a group of steroid compounds, named for their importance in the estrous cycle, and functioning as the primary female sex hormone. Like all steroid hormones, estrogens readily diffuse across the cell membrane; inside the cell, they interact with estrogen receptors.

5. Glucocorticoids: is a class of steroid hormones characterized by an ability to bind with the cortisol receptor and trigger similar effects. Cortisol (or hydrocortisone) is the most important canine glucocorticoid. It is essential for life and regulates or supports a variety of important cardiovascular, metabolic, immunologic, and homeostatic functions. Glucocorticoid receptors are found in the cells of almost all

Sassy, whats the dosing on that product? How man pills how many times a day? Each bottle is 60$

Genostim

I'm Sassy husband....directions say two a day.
I do three....

Hello Sassy,

I am having some difficulty understanding. Does this product supply these (below) to the body or balance these levels within the body?

1. Epinephrine (adrenaline): is a hormone when carried in the blood and a neurotransmitter when it is released across a neuronal synapse. Epinephrine is a “fight or flight” hormone and plays a central role in the short-term stress reaction. It is released from the adrenal glands when danger threatens or in an emergency.

2. Norepinephrine (noradrenaline): As a stress hormone, norepinephrine affects parts of the brain where attention and response actions are controlled. Along with epinephrine, norepinephrine also underlies the “fight or flight” response, directly increasing heart rate, triggering the release of glucose from energy stores, and increasing blood flow to skeletal muscle.

3. Androgens: is the generic term for any natural or synthetic compound, usually a steroid hormone, that stimulates or controls the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics in vertebrates by binding to androgen receptors. This includes the activity of the accessory male sex organs and development of male secondary sex characteristics. Androgens are also the original anabolic steroids. They are also the precursor of all
estrogens, the female sex hormones. The primary and most well-known androgen is testosterone.

4. Estrogens: are a group of steroid compounds, named for their importance in the estrous cycle, and functioning as the primary female sex hormone. Like all steroid hormones, estrogens readily diffuse across the cell membrane; inside the cell, they interact with estrogen receptors.

5. Glucocorticoids: is a class of steroid hormones characterized by an ability to bind with the cortisol receptor and trigger similar effects. Cortisol (or hydrocortisone) is the most important canine glucocorticoid. It is essential for life and regulates or supports a variety of important cardiovascular, metabolic, immunologic, and homeostatic functions. Glucocorticoid receptors are found in the cells of almost all

Also, is this ok to take as a preventative measure even if you are already in good health?

Link to the list of ingredients please.

I may have missed it on the website.

Sassy, whats the dosing on that product? How man pills how many times a day? Each bottle is 60$
been on 3 pills per day for over 14 days??? I cant report anything as of this moment?? I purchased 2 bottles. I hope I feel something from it??? I take biotin, and Folic acid daily... My hair and nails grow fast as it is... Im not giving this product a bad review... Im only stating that after 42 pills, I dont feel any thing to report about..... BTW. Im 35 and very healthy... I think this supplement might be for the elderly??? Once again, Im not bashing, just waiting to notice something, anything??? 120.00 for 2 bottles???

been on 3 pills per day for over 14 days??? I cant report anything as of this moment?? I purchased 2 bottles. I hope I feel something from it??? I take biotin, and Folic acid daily... My hair and nails grow fast as it is... Im not giving this product a bad review... Im only stating that after 42 pills, I dont feel any thing to report about..... BTW. Im 35 and very healthy... I think this supplement might be for the elderly??? Once again, Im not bashing, just waiting to notice something, anything??? 120.00 for 2 bottles???
not bashing the product, Just waiting to notice something....

I didn't see the hair growth right away. The first thing I noticed was my eyelashes looked longer & new lashes were coming in getting fuller. Then my nails quit breaking and weren't so brittle. I have hypothyroidism one of the symptoms is loss of hair, nails dry & brittle, etc. Then several months later my hair stylist noticed new hair coming in. Within six months, I had a LOT of hair growth.

Any updates from those of you trying it???

Hello Sassy,

I am having some difficulty understanding. Does this product supply these (below) to the body or balance these levels within the body?

Also, is this ok to take as a preventative measure even if you are already in good health?

I was trying to find out more about the active ingredient, but I haven't found it yet. I do know that it is an Oligo-Peptide. I know they are claiming a lot because it it s peptide, but IMO it is more anti-aging that bodybuilding or fitness. If it helps you're body's recover, then that will help with muscle recovery.

Letter from Dr Serrano, MD

I was given a letter from Dr Serrano regarding Genostim.

Dr. Serrano, M.D.

My name is Dr. Serrano and I practice both conventional medicine and alternative medicine. I do research for different supplement companies and actually have designed supplements myself.

The reason I am writing is because I am so excited about a research studied I performed in 2003 with Oligo peptide containing Natural Growth Factors extract which is one of the active ingredient of the product called Genostim GS 6.

I want to tell you that I didn’t expect any results from the supplement because of what it is, but was I wrong.

We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.
We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.
The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.
Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.

Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to oligopeptides in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.

This remarkable result has made me a big believer and also I highly recommended to patients not only for the above but also for the very accurate changes seen with cholesterol and the rest of the laboratory results.

Sincerely,
Dr. Serrano, MD

How Oligo-Peptides Work:

How Oligo-Peptides Work:

This natural Isotide extracts containing naturally occurring growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones). These natural peptides (essential amino and short amino acid chains) assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.

Genostim GS-6 helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.
Persons taking this product on a daily basis have reported receiving one or more of the following benefits:

* Improved memory, calmer disposition/reduced physical and mental stress.
* Accelerated healing
* Slowing the aging process with amazing joint pain relief
* Increased sexual function and Normalize insulin levels

The free radicals theory of aging is now generally accepted as the primary cause of deterioration in the human body. Oxygen from unstable molecular particles, known as free radicals attaches to other molecules and damage healthy tissue. The body needs antioxidants to prevent or slow the breakdown of tissue by oxygen. Our Clinical studies conducted on patients aged fifty and over revealed the Oligo- Peptides treated group showed a 72% increase in disease-fighting antioxidants.

Genostim Performance Labs revealed that Oligo- Peptides may help the body increase normal testosterone production in men and women, leading to an increase in libido, higher sperm count in men, delay of menopause in women, and slows the aging process in both genders.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner