over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test cyp hair loss question

renato_laranja

Newbies
So i cycled test cyp for 3 months and it started to thin out my hair the next month of pct. Its not that bad but i just do not want it to get worse. Of course i'm now off and not sure what to do. I have been considering trying a finasteride like propecia. From what i have read though any regrowth is lost as soon as you stop taking it. Some of the side effects can be nasty and the worst being a total loss of libido even off the pill for several years which i do not want to risk. I am considering just doing nothing.

All the research i have read on these pills is for people that have high levels of DHT naturally, so my question is since it was raised by the test, if i took it for a month would it restore my hair and dht levels back to normal? and would any regrowth go away after i stopped? I am worried it will get worse. Do dht levels return to normal after a pct? my hair right now is so brittle it almost feels dead or like it was bleached to dye it blond.

Thanks

Last edited:
Unfortunately that's one of the side affects of AAS.
Does MPB run in your family? I personally would steer clear of Fina
and try topical "remedies". Obviously if you are not pre-disposed to be bald and stop all AAS then you won't have this problem.

Unfortunately that's one of the side affects of AAS.
Does MPB run in your family? I personally would steer clear of Fina
and try topical "remedies". Obviously if you are not pre-disposed to be bald and stop all AAS then you won't have this problem.

NO!! thats the most messed up part. Dad has zero baldness and grandpa who died at 88 still had hair. However, as for prostate by dad is on avodart cause of an enlarged prostate. I don't think it will get worse. Fina is just really bad? Should i even ask the doctor? Im going to tell her i took d aspartic acid lol. Its a general doctor though they dont know anything even about basic test, might be better to get a referral to someone else like dermatologist. i would say test damaged by hair more than actual baldness.

Last edited:
Anytime you are messing with your hormones you are going to have some side effect, everyone does. the difference is some will have them worse than others.
also when you stop taking AAS (ie post cycle therapy) your hormones are still out of whack for at least few months. I don't PCT anymore but I remember back when I did it was like one long roller coaster, where I'll have 'bacne', brittle and lifeless hair, weird emotions.... your body's reaction trying to reach homeostatis. Try topical remedies first and see how that works, a good conditioner that has Keratin in it a shampoo like Nizoral, if you are not happy with the results then move to minoxidil and so on..... just remember that it's part of the game, some guys have better luck and control over sides others are not as lucky.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131