over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you go tanning?

hvwchamp

Registered
On a regular basis or just before a show? Any techniques you do or like to get an optimal tan. I go about 3 times a week and maintain decent color I wouldn't have otherwise.

7-8 minute 2-3 times a week with 250mcg melanotan2 before bed

how you like melanotan?

I use it everyday for a loading phase then only the days I'm tanning. Different batch, different people, different reaction. First time I used it I hated it but my girlfriend felt ok. I had bad really bad nausea that would last 1-2h even if I took it before bed. This bottle gives me a good face flush without nausea and good erection in the morning. I get darker in 2 week with 5 tanning session with melanotan than taking a week in the sun of Jamaica without it. Only problem is face tan faster than lower body so I end up putting a towel on my face in the tanning bed to get an even tan. Loll

I stay tan year round, either tanning bed or the beach, I also use MT2 - love it!!

I was tanning for show. I forget if I got two 5 min tans in then cracked melanotan. But tanned four more times but after first one was darker. I love melanotan. Speeds it up!! I was takin 100mcg bed. Then red best right before tan.
I've been told to lay off the tanning so haven't gone in over a week. Still a very nice color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use MTII regularly. I do a loading phase for 2 weeks or so and then a maintenacnce dose once a week.

The issue i have with it is it seems to darken some spots more than others, my face gets like mexican tan and the rest a little lighter.

so when i go tanning, which isnt that often, i turn off the face portion of the bed or cover my face with a towel.

I just started my first time with mt2 this week started with 3 days with 125mcg then 3 days 250mcg bumping it up to 50mcg haven't had any sides yet can't tell if my boners are from that or the test prop I'm taking too but my left arms gettin supper tan from the sun hitting it when I'm driven

im kind of iffy on m2 but im natural dark so i not going to try it..

I tan occasionally, but mainly we got the tanning bed for my wife. It's a 32 bulb bed, but I can't recall the brand right off the top of my head.

I tan 2-3 times a week just to stay a good color because I can get really white really quick. When I want to get really tan I take trioxalen every other day for about 2 weeks and tan just about everyday. Works pretty good.

Tanning started to damage my skin... There are some parts of my skin taht don't get tan anymore, and it looks fucking weird

I only tan about 3 times a week when I am running MTII. And I only run it right before summer so I do not burn.

I'm tanning 8 minutes twice a week and taking 1mg melanotan II every 3rd day now.

I just started my first time with mt2 this week started with 3 days with 125mcg then 3 days 250mcg bumping it up to 50mcg haven't had any sides yet can't tell if my boners are from that or the test prop I'm taking too but my left arms gettin supper tan from the sun hitting it when I'm driven

Melanotan boners are extreme. Hahaha :D

On a regular basis or just before a show? Any techniques you do or like to get an optimal tan. I go about 3 times a week and maintain decent color I wouldn't have otherwise.

I go if I know Im facing sun exposure. It helps me from getting burnt getting a base tan. I like using MT2 in conjunction with going to tan 2-3X per wk.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear