YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I've been having my upper body lasered, happy with the results!

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
It's not 100% permanent you have to maintenance every few months and it doesn't get rid of ALL hair but for me the goal is to get to the point where I don't have to shave or trim it, like it's acceptable natural. I don't mind having some chest/stomach hair, I said SOME, but my back hair HAS to go.

I had been going to a big company with nationwide locations and they suddenly out of nowhere closed and took everyones money with them, luckily BofA got it all back for my but since then I've been going to an independent place. I found pretty quickly that the reason the big company was "painless" was because their machine doesn't do anything! They set it low so you come back and keep coming back!

She charges me $100 per session and does whatever I shave, stomach, chest, back, shoulders, upper arms, neck and above my beard. I'm seeing really good results, especially helps after a cycle. My body hair is infinitely easier to manage and it grows back super slow, less, thinner and light. You have to wait a while between sessions for the hair to cycle to get the new ones and I look forward to it because each time it gets better!

Like I said it's not a miracle cure but it does work if you do it and do it right!

Tried that a few times a long time ago. HURT LIKE HELL. Glad it's working out for you. I've just learned to Nair my back using a sponge on a stick.

You wait a month to 8 weeks between cycles. After a while you just go in every few months or a couple times a year for maintenance.

I first did laser about 10 years and yes it hurt like HELL and was worthless, left me with a rash all over and probably made the hair worse. The technology has come around and it's a lot more mainstream and cheaper. There is a some pain, this is permanent hair removal not a massage after all. I pop a few Motrin and go in, it's really only my chest and stomach which I feel something, back, shoulders and arms are nothing.

So is the hair loss permanent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife did legs and arm pits, was permanent after the second round- money well spent

So is the hair loss permanent?

Yes and no, the ones they get is permanent but your hair grows in cycles and of course for us who use test and other gear we make it grow back. After you get like 6-8 sessions in it's said that you need to come in a couple times a year just for maintenance. Well worth it in my opinion!

Wife did legs and arm pits, was permanent after the second round- money well spent

That's awesome, must have had some weak body hair i'm jealous!

Hmm, what would it cost to do a mans hairy ape back?

Hmm, what would it cost to do a mans hairy ape back?

I'm in NYC and my dermatologist told me 400. That was 2 years ago. No guarantees though.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

That's way too high, don't go to a high end place go to a independently owned salon. The technology isn't out of reach anymore everyone has the latest "painless" whatever. I'm paying 100 per session for my entire back, stomach, chest, shoulders, neck and cheeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws