over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nail fungus

orozco

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Bros and sist. Any suggestion for a mild nail fongus ? Hands and toes?

THANKS

I've been having success with the vicks vapo rub as suggested in the other thread here about toenail fungus. The first time I tried it I was using an old bottle that I had laying around for years and it didn't work very well, but recently it ran out and I got a new one and it's really working great. I guess there's a shelf life for this stuff. Supposedly it's the thymol in the product that acts as an anti-fungal. Good luck.

Tea tree oil or Nonyx Nail Gel have both worked for me in the past. You must be patient and diligent to do it every day until it's all gone…typically 6+ months. Keep in mind that nail fungus takes a L O O O N G time to get rid of, especially toe nails, as they grow at a slower rate than finger nails. Other items to consider, make sure to fully dry your feet after showering, prior to putting on socks/shoes and change your socks regularly.

Depending on your medical insurance, it's worth doing it properly by having your doctor send out for a culture growth to identify the strain (takes 2-5 weeks for a lab to grow a fungus/bacteria culture from your nail clippings). You're doctor can then properly diagnose and treat it through oral Rx medication. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
I had fungus for a few years and oral Lamisil worked for me. I didn't try anything over the counter as my case was pretty severe.

The first time I tried oral Lamisil, it was a cycle of taking one pill a day for seven days and then 21 days off. You'd do that four times. That helped somewhat but didn't clear it up.

About 18 months later I saw another podiatrist who put me on a 90 day cycle of Lamisil once a day and also prescribed urea nail gel to be applied once a day as well. I don't know if it was the taking of the Lamisil every day, the gel, or the combination of the two but that cleared my nails up FAST. What took several months with my first cycle of 7 on, 21 off took less than a month taking the drug ED. I even started to see results in less than two weeks.

In both instances I had bloodwork before starting the drug and with the 90 day cycle I have to have follow up bloodwork every 3 - 4 weeks.

My advice is to take the drug ED and not do the 7 on, 21 off. The drug needs to build up in your system a little bit and that's not enough time for it to do so.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131