over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nizoral 2% for anti-hair loss

itconsulting

Registered
Some of you have good experience with preventing hair loss with Nizoral 2% (mainly from compound like mast/proviron)?

If you are predisposed to MPB nothing is going to help with compounds like Mast/prov.

Are you sensitive to dht compounds? Just curious if your wanting to take the nizoral as a preventive measure, or have previous issues

I started using it all the time about 10 years ago. I can def say it has helped especially when on cycle. If you are prone to balding I doubt it will stop it but it may help prolong it.

I started using it all the time about 10 years ago. I can def say it has helped especially when on cycle. If you are prone to balding I doubt it will stop it but it may help prolong it.

This! I love ketoconazole(nizoral shampoo), i'm convinced it's helping me during cycle, works for acne too - leave for about 5 mins you can feel your skin tightening up then wash it off

Are you sensitive to dht compounds? Just curious if your wanting to take the nizoral as a preventive measure, or have previous issues

Preventive, i've used up to 1g of Mast in the past didn't notice much issue outside very few hairs left on the towel...

But i "feel" my hair are getting thinner over the years, just want to prevent as much as I can.

Is it really efficient for DHT compounds?

I have been using Nizoral( 2 to 3 times a week) for years in combination with 10% rogaine(3 x a week), and finesteride 2 times a week. Worked great to regrow my bald spot on my crown. Now just to maintain

I have been using Nizoral( 2 to 3 times a week) for years in combination with 10% rogaine(3 x a week), and finesteride 2 times a week. Worked great to regrow my bald spot on my crown. Now just to maintain

Any sexual side effects with the fina?

Guys.. Some believe that taking or using nizoral and finesteride will stave off shedding when taking mast or proviron.. Winny etc.. NOPE.. These compounds aid in reducing the conversion to dht..if your taking DHT it's not going to help.. Only taking compounds that convert to dht will be helped..

Also taking finesteride like most do ( like every very day ) can lead to sexual disfunction.. It does not need to be taken every day based on its half life.. 2.5 mgs every other day or even less frequent on a cycle is enough.. On trt 2.5 Eod may even be too much for some.. Power stuff..

Guys.. Some believe that taking or using nizoral and finesteride will stave off shedding when taking mast or proviron.. Winny etc.. NOPE.. These compounds aid in reducing the conversion to dht..if your taking DHT it's not going to help.. Only taking compounds that convert to dht will be helped..

Also taking finesteride like most do ( like every very day ) can lead to sexual disfunction.. It does not need to be taken every day based on its half life.. 2.5 mgs every other day or even less frequent on a cycle is enough.. On trt 2.5 Eod may even be too much for some.. Power stuff..

Studies show that .2mgs of Finasteride daily lowers serum DHT only 10% less than 1mg daily. This implies theoretically you can get hair benefits at a lot lower of a dose than what is standard and people do. It's the Mental sides of Finasteride that are scary though. You need 5 alpha reductase for neurosteroids. They need to come out with something systemic that doesn't inhibit 5AR type 3 :(

Nizoral is legit although it may not be enough. It's been shown to thicken hair shaft diameters versus placebo. So it's doing something.

Last edited:
Studies show that .2mgs of Finasteride daily lowers serum DHT only 10% less than 1mg daily. This implies theoretically you can get hair benefits at a lot lower of a dose than what is standard and people do. It's the Mental sides of Finasteride that are scary though. You need 5 alpha reductase for neurosteroids. They need to come out with something systemic that doesn't inhibit 5AR type 3 :(

Nizoral is legit although it may not be enough. It's been shown to thicken hair shaft diameters versus placebo. So it's doing something.

Yes.. I'm a fan of nizoral.. Just staing that on certain types of steroids prone to excelerate HAIRLOSS it's not very effective.. Button gear such as testosterone it's fairly effective.. As for finesteride I have read that study and a few others that came to similar conclusions.. That's why I always recommend the lowest dose possible.. And even Eod protocols.. Fortunately it doesn't take a lot of DHT to get the needed health benefits.. So, like we said, finesteride is very powerful.. Not much is needed..

what neurosteroids?

Yes.. I'm a fan of nizoral.. Just staing that on certain types of steroids prone to excelerate HAIRLOSS it's not very effective.. Button gear such as testosterone it's fairly effective.. As for finesteride I have read that study and a few others that came to similar conclusions.. That's why I always recommend the lowest dose possible.. And even Eod protocols.. Fortunately it doesn't take a lot of DHT to get the needed health benefits.. So, like we said, finesteride is very powerful.. Not much is needed..

ive been doing finasteride 1 mgs every day for a while on 300-400 test a week and about the same eq. Guess ill half that or even quarter that or do eod.

ive been doing finasteride 1 mgs every day for a while on 300-400 test a week and about the same eq. Guess ill half that or even quarter that or do eod.

Id say your perfectly safe at 1mg a day.. Especially if your not having any bad sides ..

I started balding in high school and nothing I tried - nizoral, finasteride, rogaine - could slow it down.

I've finally accepted it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner