over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pros and acne - how do they do it?

anabolicscuba

Registered
How the hell do they manage to have such clear skin with everything they take? I've stood beside some and their skin was perfectly clear, not a blemish to be found, and no signs of ever scarring in the past. I guess they just have really good genetics to be able to accept the gear without the sides many of us get?

some guys get pretty bad acne but i believe it is because the tanning is caked on
and acne from AAS abuse is largely on the body and not really on the face

i do know what you mean though, some guys have skin crystal clear that are in the offseason???

Never had a problem with acne even on 1.5 grams of test per week. Some people dont have acne problems. Some people never even get gyno no matter how much juice they take. Everyone is different when it comes to side effects

I've seen some videos of Dennis Wolf (who is real pail when not on stage) and the acne on his shoulders and back was real bad. Look at him on stage and you don't see a single blemish...maybe its the tanner that's loaded on?

If Accutane is the reason these guys have clear skin then god help them because that shit is beyond brutal on the liver....worse than any oral gear out there.

Accutane

Run a coarse of Accutane then you are good to go for a long time. The results last.

lol they probably have good genetics all around. I don't have any issues with acne. When I started pct I got a couple on my ass but that's it.

Acne is generally caused by DHT, E2, or Progesterone. Figure out the cause and it can be delt with regardless of dose. (sometimes it's a combination...)

anyone here try acnedren by blacklion supps ?

suppose to be legit

Anybody have a good but health conscious dosing regiment for accutane? I'd like to try it since beach season is coming and it sucks being jacked up but wearing long sleeves because you're embarassed of your acne...

I took accutane when i was younger, that shit is rough IME. Made me extremely sun sensitive, red, and dry skin/chapped lips.

As for the pros acne, tanning goes a long way to covering up acne that isn't really severe and I'm talking tanning a normal person might do. So the amount of tanning and additional products they use for getting dark go a long way.

I don't think they are covering it up with a tan or any creams. I've stood beside Victor M and I swear the skin on his shoulders and back were clearer than my 2 year old son's. I think Alin has got the right theory, some people are lucky as hell and just don't get it whereas others are covered in it.

Platinum Labz - Acne Annihilator

probably they add large amounts of vit b5 ( pantothenic acid ).
i'm using 5-10 gr/ed and so far no acne while on cycle.
keeping the E down plays also a big role..

What about typical antibiotics like minocycline? Would that not be effective and yet less harmful than accutane...?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131