Was it worth loosing your hair?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No, if I could do it again I wouldn't

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

mookie9920

Registered
Well I'm 23 and my hair line is receding pretty noticeably due to my usage. For all you guys that have used AAS and lost alot of hair or went bald, if you could go back would you still have done it? I won't end up bald, but eventually I'll have a bad enough hairline to where I have to shave or close buzz it. I'm getting pretty depressed about it, so I'm trying to decide if it's worth continuing use or not. Do you think it was worth it??

Also, did you get more ass or less ass after the hair transformation??

I also think that the MPB comes from the mothers side is complete BS. I was at a family reunion with my dads side yesterday and I have the same exact hairline/receding hairline as they do.

I didn't start using till I was 36, I was already thinning in the back. I was going to eventually be bald or really thin any way. Ur young and u don't know if u would've wound up mpb or whatever with or without usage. Get big and ripped and shave ur head if u have to. Just my opinion.

i am turning 27 in july so i am by no means an old guy, but i have experienced some thinning. No one ever says anything to me about it when i bring it up to people they tell me i am crazy that i have super thick hair. but no doubt the juice has taken a toll on my body.

For me most things in life i had to learn the hard way with things...My .02 to people who have no desire to compete, in bbing, or other athletics is to just stay away from the juice. For me i used it so i could cheat on my diets maintain a nice size with low bf% without having to bust my balls as much as i would if i was natural. sad to admit but its the damn truth. I am not as hardcore as 90% of the people here. Has it helped my confidence, fuck ya it has, has it also though made me insecure at the same time oddly enough it has.

i got tired of people looking at me and thinking meathead...sounds dumb i know but its the truth, I am still super ripped, strong and lean but i can wear skinny jeans hahaha do my hair all nice, and not sweat profusely while sitting across the table from a hot babe while eating.

is it worth it, that a question YOU must ask YOUrself man. no one can answer that for anyone else, you need to weigh the pros and cons and follow your heart.

hrt dose of test + some hgh + some peps +w mt2 and you have a ripped tanned sob.

Last edited:
I'm 40 and I've learned that having hair and some muscles is enough for me.

You r too young to go bald. Go low dose like techno says. Unless u think you can become a pro.

Thanks for the replies guy. It's a tough decision to make. I have 0 chance of ever going pro or even competing. My genetics are ass. It's either be a sloppy 23 year old with hair, or a built 23 year old with thinning hair. I've battled with weight my entire life, I'm deff an endomorph. When I'm not juicing I look like shit, and that makes me self conscious. When I am on I'm self conscious about my hair and check the mirror 20 times a day lol.

Also have you guys noticed more or less hair less with diff brands? I've ran tren for long cycles, and even tried dihydroboldenone which is pretty much just DHT in a bottle lol. This last cycle was with a new brand, and I'm running only test and its receding and thinning worse than ever.

bro try helios cycled 2 weeks on 2 weeks off type thing. It will help you not be sloppy, how much do you know about training and nutrition? if not a lot and even if you do know a lot there is always more that can be learned. consider hiring one of the many awesome coaches we have here. Good luck.

I've been shaving my head since I was 15, I actually liked that my hair started to fall out early. Now it's easier and faster to shave in the shower. I have a perfectly round head and never had trouble pulling ass with or without hair. If I could laser my hair on my head off I would...but they don't do that apparently...yes, I asked. Lol

I guess if you don't look good with your head shaved then it sucks to lose your hair...but I always looked better without it. If your hair is a determining factor in your self esteem and confidence,then maybe there are deeper issues involved.

I've been shaving my head since I was 15, I actually liked that my hair started to fall out early. Now it's easier and faster to shave in the shower. I have a perfectly round head and never had trouble pulling ass with or without hair. If I could laser my hair on my head off I would...but they don't do that apparently...yes, I asked. Lol

I guess if you don't look good with your head shaved then it sucks to lose your hair...but I always looked better without it. If your hair is a determining factor in your self esteem and confidence,then maybe there are deeper issues involved.

There is no doubt that deeper issues are involved lol. Whats funny is I buzzed my hair for 21 years, but once I hit 22 and noticed it was receding I went off, freaked out and grew it out. I've always hated long hair, but now that it's going away I kind of want it lol. As far are the deeper issues, I turned 23 yesterday and a girl has never seen me with my shirt off. My last girl I dated for 2 years saw me in a wife beater once. Hows that for fucked up? I can't afford a therapist and I would never see one just cuz I'm not that type of guy.

Also, I honestly believe that I have low T. If I could go off and feel normal I probably would. When I was 20 before I ever touched juice I had a sexy 18 year old girlfriend with D tities. I use to bang her like once a month, that is NOT normal for a 20 year old. I had some erticle issues and stuff, but once I started hitting the sauce I felt like a true 21 year old.

bro try helios cycled 2 weeks on 2 weeks off type thing. It will help you not be sloppy, how much do you know about training and nutrition? if not a lot and even if you do know a lot there is always more that can be learned. consider hiring one of the many awesome coaches we have here. Good luck.

Thanks bro. I no guru but I know more than enough about nutrition and training not to be sloppy. When I'm on diet, I'm dead serious about it. I don't break it and I train hard. Even on cycle and everything perfect I can't get down to single digits body fat. Hopefully this summer will be the summer I achieve that, hopefully I still have hair lolol.

At your age hair may be important and I wouldn't want to not have it unless I shaved it purposely.

As you get even a little older, it doesn't matter. I do take things to hold onto mine but I cut it short anyway, real short. I guess if you look horrible with a shaved head it would suck but it seems that it's usually the skinny guys who look goofy without hair.

Tren, primo, mast, maybe dbol, drol are all going to be hard on the hair, you may just not have noticed at the time. Really, test at 500, with some finasteride and you should have no problem doing what you need to do. But it sounds like you have some other issues going on. My guess is your possible low T is caused by high bf % and suppressing T levels. I hope the best for you, I can't imagine banging my chick with a shirt on, first off I would sweat to death, but that's how I get in her pants in the first place, by sitting around with my shirt off.

At your age hair may be important and I wouldn't want to not have it unless I shaved it purposely.

As you get even a little older, it doesn't matter. I do take things to hold onto mine but I cut it short anyway, real short. I guess if you look horrible with a shaved head it would suck but it seems that it's usually the skinny guys who look goofy without hair.

Tren, primo, mast, maybe dbol, drol are all going to be hard on the hair, you may just not have noticed at the time. Really, test at 500, with some finasteride and you should have no problem doing what you need to do. But it sounds like you have some other issues going on. My guess is your possible low T is caused by high bf % and suppressing T levels. I hope the best for you, I can't imagine banging my chick with a shirt on, first off I would sweat to death, but that's how I get in her pants in the first place, by sitting around with my shirt off.

I tried fina, gave me horrible stomach problems and killed my libido. Right now I use nizoral 2% everyday and this stuff called spiro cream at night. Smells like a skunks ass. Hahah yeah, the first time I bang a chick and they go to take my shirt off and I tell them no sucks pretty bad....I had abs last year that were somewhat visible, and major love handles/tire....I should be in a medical book lmao. Also I'm not sure if it's heredity by I know my father has low T also. I never really thought anything was wrong until my first cycle, than I realized how I was suppose to feel at 20.

Honestly, if I could hold onto what I have now I'd be happy. I've only been on the spiro and nizoral regime about 2 weeks so it's going to take some time. I don't look bad with a buzz, but I think I look better with a little hair. I just never wanted to be known/defined as the bald guy, or the bald friend lol.

Last edited:
The only person on this planet who gives a fuck you're balding is you.

Youre proabably right about that. Ive always had lots of hair but recently I found about 5 gray hairs on my head and was shocked. It bugged the shit out of me but my wife could care less.

I started losing my hair about 19 yrs old . Long before aas.
Could care less. Don't have a simon barr sinister nugget .
Never had a shortage of pretty woman in my life.
have a buddy in wis thats bald. Got that clutch cargo gourd.
Bald he looks like frankenberry. Dude pulls the hot woman like
WTF! Hair don't make the man.. Thanks, T

Well said.
It all has to do with you. Some guys take it real seriously like its the end of the world. To me I can care less.
Some friends and relatives tell me wow your hair is thinning take this or try that mumbo jumbo. Im alset. I dont see it as a big deal but others notice and figure they will take a stab once in a while.
If I could go back I wouldnt change anything. Maybe it sped up the process a little but it was going to happen sooner or later cause it runs in my family. My uncles started thinning at a young age also, my younger brother that never used any AS you could see his skull because of very thin hair since he was 14-15.
Im sure you will get over it and live with it like the millions of guys out there. You're not the first and wont be the last.

Hair loss is a strange thing. I've been cycling on and off for 20 years and at the age of 40 I started really noticing a bald spot and the top of my head thinning. I have 3 brothers all of whom are losing hair and they are worse off than me and they never juiced! If I lost all my hair I would just shave it or wear a chrome dome. BTW my brothers are all younger than me.

im 33 and i really just started thining in the back where its starting to get noticeable. i guess if i were 23 i care but now i dont care if i did i would never touch juice plus i rather have a extra hard pumped to the max penis then thicker hair! propecia and not juicing suck plus erections are off a tad bit not that extra size wich is all i care about!! like someone said its not the hair that makes the man!

i have been shaving my head for years even with perfect hair only thing now is when it starts to grow out i can see the thin spot so u usually go get a cut once every 2 weeks. i get a 1 on top and faded to a 0 on the sides like the brothers get done looks good.

I think you would lose it even without it. I started slight thinning when i was 18. now in my mid 20's in thinning on the top a little. funny thing is even though i used finasteride for 3 years. My hair is holding on almost as much without it. I think it may be inevitable for you, so juice away buzz the hair grow a beard.

Now for the most important part. You'll get more ass if you look good with a buzz or bald head. Not everyone looks good with short buzzed/bald hair.

Lucky for me i can pull of the stubble head with the stubble beard look pretty well. Some bald people def do look very goofy and award bald it depends how you look with less hair. Its not for everyone and more difficult to pull off.

I feel like losing your hair is kind of like the analogy of owning a nice new car. You care so much about it at first, but after a few scratches and dings here and there eventually you just stop giving a shit.

I started thinning a little bit a few years back and its gotten progressively worse. I was SO distraught about it. To be honest Im kind of vain, Ive always kind of been a pretty boy which made it much worse. No one else really seemed to notice, my gf honestly doesnt care. Eventually, despite how you think you willl feel int he figure, you will come to accept it and be at ease.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws