over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin sensitivity

rainbowinthedark

Registered
I started my cycle a few days ago and my upper body has been really sensitive; like it's been rubbed raw. The little chafing of my soft undershirts even bother me a little. It's only my upper body, waist to shoulders - excluding arms.

I've added too many new variables to figure out the cause. It's my first time with var at 40mg day, drol 50mg day, tren 60mg day, gw 5mg day, 25mcg t3 and caber 2x week. I know it's my fault for doing so much at once, i just wasn't expecting the sides I'm getting.

My vertebrae also feel a little sensitive to pain.

Anyone else experience this or have a clue of the cause?

I thought i knew what sides to expect but guess not. Guess it's why it's usually best to keep things simple. On the bright side, i can tell of the synergy of the compounds I'm running. The pumps are INSANE and I'm already seeing strength increase.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Something is definitely not right. Maybe allergic reaction. But with all the compounds who knows.

Something is definitely not right. Maybe allergic reaction. But with all the compounds who knows.

You'd think if it were a reaction i'd be red, hot, or itchy you know. I'm kind of leaning towards caber for this bc it can cause tingling feeling, though that's not what is exactly happening

Is your skin dry/itchy? That can be an early sign of diabetes.

my knuckles recently got dark, I r read that dark knuckles r an early sign of diabetes also. I started a thread in the peptide section about it. Check it out.

I got a bg meter and all my readings have been normal

Is your skin dry/itchy? That can be an early sign of diabetes.

my knuckles recently got dark, I r read that dark knuckles r an early sign of diabetes also. I started a thread in the peptide section about it. Check it out.

I got a bg meter and all my readings have been normal

No neither. I doubt it's diabetes. I only started experiencing these sides a few days ago, around the time i started the caber and aromasin.

Think it could be estrogen/prolactin related? Too low or too high?

I can not take caber. Completely screws me up. Redness of skin and bloatchy marks on my upper chest and face. Are you taking an Ai?

maybe estrogen is too low? I know that when mine gets low my joints and back start to ache. just my experience. But that won't help much if prone to gyno.

i got that kind of "raw" skin on my lower back and a bit around my nose.
on the lower back its a bit red like a rash and the skin started peeling off.

for me it was definitely from tren.

maybe its some androgenic effect on the skin or whatever, but for me it appeared a few days after i started tren, it got better with time though and is nearly gone now (6 weeks in)

i got that kind of "raw" skin on my lower back and a bit around my nose.
on the lower back its a bit red like a rash and the skin started peeling off.

for me it was definitely from tren.

maybe its some androgenic effect on the skin or whatever, but for me it appeared a few days after i started tren, it got better with time though and is nearly gone now (6 weeks in)

Mines getting more tolerable. It feels less raw and is only around my lower back right now.

Hmm... what a pity if your skin starts peeling. Have you ever tried to use natural materials to treat this kind of sickness? If not, you should apply as soon as possible.
The first highly recommended materials is baking soda. It helps significantly with prevention of common skin infections as well as redness along with irritation resulting from peeling skin.
Follow the steps below:
Take two cups of baking soda
Place it in a bath tub full with warm water
Dip the whole body in it and leave it on for about 20 minutes
Do this daily to notice better improvement

Or making use of pineapple
Pineapple also has AHA to enable to treat effectively peeling skin. However, canned pineapple is not strongly suggested. You should take fresh ones and prepare them with another natural ingredient.

Click this link to know which steps you have to follow: https://authorityremedies.com/home-remedies-for-peeling-skin/

Lemon Juice: The natural astringent and antibacterial properties of lemon juice are great for clearing up skin. To get the best results, just apply the lemon juice directly to the skin and leave it for up to an hour. Apple Cider Vinegar: Sort of along the same lines as lemon juice, apple cider vinegar has the same antibacterial properties, as well as anti-fungal properties as well. Apple cider vinegar is very powerful though, so you might want to dilute it when you use it, at least at first. Just apply a small amount to your skin, but make sure that you choose pure, undiluted vinegar for best results. Baking Soda: Baking soda is a great option for clearing up blemishes, it’s cheap, it’s natural, and it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals or other ingredients. The benefits of baking soda are many: it exfoliates, it reduces inflammation, and it clears up skin. All you have to do is use warm water and baking soda to make a paste. Then, apply the paste to your skin like a mask. Leave it on for up to an hour, and then rinse. You will be amazed at the results. Egg Whites: Egg whites also make a great home remedy for getting rid of pimples. To use this method, simply separate the egg white from the yolk. Then, you can use a cotton swab, cotton ball, or simply your fingers to apply the egg white to your skin. Your skin will glow and begin to tighten. Leave the egg white mixture on your skin for up to an hour for best results.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member