advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

proteasome inhibitor 1 for rapid and massive hair regrowth?

izan

Registered
hello everyone,

any peptide companies out there who are willing to make/bring proteasome inhibitors 1 (osh101) into the market? labpe.com already has this out. they claim a purity of >97 %, which is quite impressive. but their price is quite high. (more competition will lower the price)

a topical use of PS1 (or neosh101) causes very rapid growth of terminal hairs all over the scalp. after 28 days of use a 5 % increase in total hair count has been observed. this means an increase of 5000 hairs in just 28 days!!! longterm usage of this remarkble peptide will yield greater results and will perhaps fully reverse the process of balding. do you all realise the great potential here? how many guys (in here) over 30 are bald or balding ?

we have innovative and great companies like osta gain and ergopep who are selling pge-1 for massive boners, sarms for strength etc etc. how great would it be if one of you guys would release this and fight the ultimate battle with hairloss once and for all?

the purity has te be a mimimun of 98 %, because it degrades very QUICKLY.

glad to hear your opinions on this.

thank you.

hello everyone,

any peptide companies out there who are willing to make/bring proteasome inhibitors 1 (osh101) into the market? labpe.com already has this out. they claim a purity of >97 %, which is quite impressive. but their price is quite high. (more competition will lower the price)

a topical use of PS1 (or neosh101) causes very rapid growth of terminal hairs all over the scalp. after 28 days of use a 5 % increase in total hair count has been observed. this means an increase of 5000 hairs in just 28 days!!! longterm usage of this remarkble peptide will yield greater results and will perhaps fully reverse the process of balding. do you all realise the great potential here? how many guys (in here) over 30 are bald or balding ?

we have innovative and great companies like osta gain and ergopep who are selling pge-1 for massive boners, sarms for strength etc etc. how great would it be if one of you guys would release this and fight the ultimate battle with hairloss once and for all?

the purity has te be a mimimun of 98 %, because it degrades very QUICKLY.

glad to hear your opinions on this.

thank you.

Does this peptide have to be used topically, or can it be administered as an injectable peptide? If it can be used systemically like most peptides, will hair regrowth remain contained to the scalp, or will hair grow all over?

i would buy:headbang:

yes, me too!! but you need to make a topical (this is not to be injected!) and distribute it all over you scalp, once a day, for 21 days. take 5 or 6 weeks off and repeat a 21 day cycle. good bye hair loss, hello massive hair growth. when i read the studies i thought it to be to good to be true, but this is the real deal. people have seen growth of new terminal (not vellous) hair growth after just 5 days.

i really hope ergopep or osta gain will make this peptide.

Last edited:
Does this peptide have to be used topically, or can it be administered as an injectable peptide? If it can be used systemically like most peptides, will hair regrowth remain contained to the scalp, or will hair grow all over?

no sir, topically! do not inject! you need the following vehicle;

- 50% Propylene glycol
- 30% Ethanol
- 20% Deionized water

Concentrations; 0.5%, 1.0% and 2.0%

very cheap, very easy to make.

yeah i got enough hair everywhere else:(

yes, me too!! but you need to make a topical (this is not to be injected!) and distribute it all over you scalp, once a day, for 21 days. take 5 or 6 weeks off and repeat a 21 day cycle. good bye hair loss, hello massive hair growth. when i read the studies i thought it to be to good to be true, but this is the real deal. people have seen growth of new terminal (not vellous) hair growth after just 5 days.

i really hope ergopep or osta gain will make this peptide.

I'll send a copy of this link to Phil Hernon at ergopep. Maybe he will consider carrying this peptide. ;)

maybe i am asking too much, but is it also possible to bring thymosin alfa 1 into the market? it's quite cheaper than thymosin beta 4 (tb-500). it's supreme for your immune system (gretaly restores nk-cell activity= never ill, super human?) and stimulates the formation of progenitors cells (crucial for hair follicle growth).

a combination of the PS1 and this (in theory) will almost be a cure against baldness, even if you are a nw 6 or nw 7 eg, you only have a few hairs left on your head.

if tb-500 is sold for 18 dollars/2 mg than this can be sold for much less.

maybe i am asking too much, but is it also possible to bring thymosin alfa 1 into the market? it's quite cheaper than thymosin beta 4 (tb-500). it's supreme for your immune system (gretaly restores nk-cell activity= never ill, super human?) and stimulates the formation of progenitors cells (crucial for hair follicle growth).

a combination of the PS1 and this (in theory) will almost be a cure against baldness, even if you are a nw 6 or nw 7 eg, you only have a few hairs left on your head.

if tb-500 is sold for 18 dollars/2 mg than this can be sold for much less.

I just emailed Phil and asked him to check out this link. Hopefully, he will look into it when he is free. ;)

I'll send a copy of this link to Phil Hernon at ergopep. Maybe he will consider carrying this peptide. ;)

wow, are you serious?? do you realise what great opportunities are possible now? many, many thanks. but, again, the purity has te be 98 % minimal! (don't want to sound like a dick )

and if you don't mind, i will be purchasing two bottles of pge-1, a happy wife is a good wife. :D

wow, are you serious?? do you realise what great opportunities are possible now? many, many thanks. but, again, the purity has te be 98 % minimal! (don't want to sound like a dick )

and if you don't mind, i will be purchasing two bottles of pge-1, a happy wife is a good wife. :D

Hahaha...I would love to try pge-1 when I get another girlfriend. My rat is a bit afraid of me injecting his penis, though...better him than me. :D

labpe already has it. they are a sponsor.

yes matt, i know, i already mentioned it in the first post! but it would be nice if ergopep would carry this, they are one of the best peptide companies in the usa.

yes matt, i know, i already mentioned it in the first post! but it would be nice if ergopep would carry this, they are one of the best peptide companies in the usa.

I bought some. hit me up in a month I'll let you know how it goes.

There is a group buy already in progress for the protease inhibitor and a few other compounds on baldtruthtalk.com

Does this only work for mpb? or will it grow hair everywhere?

I bought some. hit me up in a month I'll let you know how it goes.

how are you taking it, it looks like theyre just selling the powder so are you making a topical formula (the one provided here) or doing something else?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws